Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Congrats. Happy for you that tiling completing soon.

No wonder couldn't get through his phone. PM you soon.

Thanks Gaku...waiting for yours to be more completed too...so that I can also pop by to kaypo when I am up at PR.

You should write in to complain to HDB on their quality of service after your reno is complete. Do make sure they have an official reply back as they are ISO certified.

Good that your reno is back on schedule :)

sigh...u know people around me all complaining about HDB, so happen one of my colleague wana seal her existing toilet door and open it the other side, it took her FIVE long weeks! Sigh...then another one chasing on her HLE that takes forever...

You are right, I should write in to feedback on the lead time for such approvals to reach us. The officer just called saying that my wall can hack liao cos it is not the structural wal. WTH! All along it was not what, they were the one who insist it is!!! KNS!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

great to hear it! hdb too much. shld work faster what! what they doing delaying for so long! tsk!!! but good that things are finally moving now.

and how come uncle's line suspended?

great to hear it! hdb too much. shld work faster what! what they doing delaying for so long! tsk!!! but good that things are finally moving now.

and how come uncle's line suspended?

aubrey, so much about HDb lah...they take their own sweet time...

anyways, it's a funny story about uncle's line being suspended...i think i do not want to reveal. He may just rant it when u ask him (maybe?!) :P I aws laughing at him when he complain to me lor...

Finally hdb approve the hacking .. congrats!!!

Wonder if it is a branch office thing because mine only took a few days i think

so this means his 9xx number is not in use for now? oh dear can u pls pm me his current contact? if not and i can get him i think my hair really gonna fall out.

very happy for you!!! :D :D :D

thanks dear :) Yah...u can call him. Once this hacking confirm, tiling to be completed tmr and Jason getting the elect guy to go up day after and the ball rolls!!!

YEAH!!! so happy for you!!!at least can just get everything moving.....

YAY FINALLY IT'S DONE! CONGRATS!!

YAH YAH!!! So glad!!! can pop champagne liao! LOL...

BTW, people looking for uncle, his original number is back in action! can call him le... :sport-smiley-018: