Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

wah! u fast leh...number can also remember liao! Ah Wei called and said they settled already. So he will continue to settle the other side of the kitchen, bedrooms, altar etc. Hopefully don't have to wait too long.

Memorise already mah. Good that Ah Wei settle for you. Gas piping installation is very fast and should not be any problem.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Memorise already mah. Good that Ah Wei settle for you. Gas piping installation is very fast and should not be any problem.

yah...Uncle updated me on the progress, but reception is not so good here, so i can't really hear him well. I only heard altar up, wardrobes up, lights all settled kitchen half up, gas pipe will settle tmr by 4pm....etc.

I am extcited now!!! going up to see see!!! updates later! ciao ciao!

Let's show pictures first!

My kitchen

reno8001.jpg

my blum (S2)

reno8004.jpg

I have 2 S4, waiting to see it up ;)

my toilet bi-fold door

reno8002.jpg

my balcony doors are up

reno8005.jpg

our shower screens and glass door for MBR are up!

reno8011.jpg

the kids bathroom is really spacious!!! I love this space!

reno8012.jpg

Found our bedroom doors too! :)

reno8037.jpg

the hole is meant for tempered glass

The kids wardrobe and mom's wardrobe are both the same

reno8013.jpg

MBR wardrobe

reno8015.jpg

Half the doufu drawer

reno8016.jpg

trouser rack for hubby

reno8029.jpg

Edited by familyof4

study table cum computer table + small book shelf under the table

reno8017.jpg

rounded corner of the study for safety reasons

reno8035.jpg

the altar

reno8038.jpg

my ice cube wall light

reno8031.jpg

noticed the wood used

reno8027.jpg

I think this is by far the most works I have seen in a day done at my place! :wub:

There were 3 rectifications that needs to be done.

Well, the defects we found were really minimal as the place is also in a mess, I also can't check well. Hubby checked the L2 toilets, only a small hollow sound at ONE corner of a tile. :yeah:

Met Joseph aka bo geh. went through the defects and he wrote them down!!! Even my requests he also wrote down! How to forget when he takes notes in his small notebook? :dancingqueen:

They were still working when we left at around 8.30pm. So paiseh...I asked ah wei if they were still there, he said he left and we thought no one's there! went up empty handed. Told hubby to buy them something to eat tomorrow after work.

The guys were good, chatted with us and answered some of my questions. I can say, the worksmanship for this group is :thumbs up:

Now the house seems so small with all the stuff here and there!!!

Edited by familyof4

are u doing extra storage below the stairway?it looks small?i think your hubby got problem going inside. :P

that's the store room. EM's store is like that...:P

for the trouser rack, the carpenter got it for me at a good price. Love it, so got him one. I think this will be really handy.

You foyer looks long and nice, not forgetting the pebble wash as well.. I'm looking high and low for the trousers rack.. expensive? Now I dun need to worry liao.. :) The rounded corner is to prevent playful kids from running and knocking into it ah.. A very good idea..

Wow... the carpentry looks good! I like the blum blum.

And your MBR wardrobe looks good... with lots of function. That trousers rack is so useful.

You foyer looks long and nice, not forgetting the pebble wash as well.. I'm looking high and low for the trousers rack.. expensive? Now I dun need to worry liao.. :) The rounded corner is to prevent playful kids from running and knocking into it ah.. A very good idea..

thanks thanks...my fave part of the house till now.

The rack is less than $50 if I am not wrong,alternatively, there is a hardware shop at bukit timah selling at good price too :) they are also authorised dealers to sell Blum :) but for the trouser rack, i think carpenter should be able to source for u.

the trouser rack looks nice and useful

Wow... the carpentry looks good! I like the blum blum.

And your MBR wardrobe looks good... with lots of function. That trousers rack is so useful.

thanks thanks! The wardrobe looks kinda small actually :( I wish I have a WIW like many of u does...too bad, my layout doesn't allow that :bangwall:

Wendy, the blum hor...i copied part of your idea! but i added 2 S4 in there for pots and pans :)