Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I just had bad news...sigh

My aircon can only be up on 12/13 June :( All Best's schedule is super packed and even with my urgent request last week, they are unable to fit mine in.

Oh well...What to do? I hope that they can chop chop finish the job and do not ruin anything.

dont worry la...everything will be fine de.:)

Din know u order from All Best. I also got my aircon from them as well.:)

elder goh is ok, he just looks fierce. quite a nice person and can be chatty. but less chatty. i think in order of chattiness: jason -> uncle -> elder goh. he is the most responsive to me out of the 3. :)

actually goh quite ok one. it's just his face not very smiley. if u talk "fei hua" to him he will also join in the fun. When he was up at my place, he ra-ra me to ask Ah Hock to give better rates for windows and grilles. he say :叫他半买半送, 可以的!!" hahaha sabo ah hock. hahaha.

hmm. ya that is the best to hope for! dont worry about it, it should all work itself out.

I hope so too! meaning after their cleaning, I still have to bear with the messy aircon drilling dust...

dont worry la...everything will be fine de.:)

Din know u order from All Best. I also got my aircon from them as well.:)

I ordered from All Best. my 1st house also ordered from them, they are quite good actually. Price wise also very competitive.

I hope so too! meaning after their cleaning, I still have to bear with the messy aircon drilling dust...

I ordered from All Best. my 1st house also ordered from them, they are quite good actually. Price wise also very competitive.

They are cheaper after doing some comparison...just that not sure about the workmanship. Saw someehere in RT or other forum which have negative feedback...soa bit worried...

Some drill got attached vacuum one....

or drill with a piece of wet cloth, less dusty

Uncle very nice...I called him yesterday and told him about it, and he says no worries, he will lay the paper for me, so that they do not mess up the place.

If need his help, just call him wor...I also paiseh.

Think will just get the guys to be more careful and Hubby and I just gotta clean up the mess after that.

If he can cover up for you then it would be really nice.. :) The aircon installation can pretty messy and damage the flooring as well.. Must be careful...

familyof4: Think we are in the same situation again so sharing some info with you.

Uncle did mentioned that if aircon installed after the window+grille, there is possiblity of damaging them, so do take note. If you compressor is already installed, then should be fine.

The aircon guy will not be patching up the cut cornices if you have. They will leave it to the main contractor. So main con must be there to tie up the loose end after air con is installed.

I was told by my aircon contractor that they need the owner, main con to be around during installation.

Thanks for the info Gaku! My units will only be up next week, which is after HO.

Understand on the part whereby they'll damage the cornices/false ceiling etc. I just hope they will do it well and proper. So far Uncle says can call him if the aircon guys mess up and needs him to help touch up. We will see how.

Thanks for the info Gaku! My units will only be up next week, which is after HO.

Understand on the part whereby they'll damage the cornices/false ceiling etc. I just hope they will do it well and proper. So far Uncle says can call him if the aircon guys mess up and needs him to help touch up. We will see how.

No problem. Can check with the aircon guy if your cornices or false ceiling needs to be cut. If need, the whole room will have those white powder. So remember to wrap up your stuff. For me confirm need to cut and that's why I delay the delivery for my bed and mattress and sleep on temporary mattress.

think mine do not need to cut except MBR. anyways, I received a call from Ah Wei. He says my gas pipe wasn't run?

Faint...the other day I called Jason he says he settle for me already....so what now? I hope can quickly make appointment so that there will be no delays.

think mine do not need to cut except MBR. anyways, I received a call from Ah Wei. He says my gas pipe wasn't run?

Faint...the other day I called Jason he says he settle for me already....so what now? I hope can quickly make appointment so that there will be no delays.

Ok quickly call 18005551661 to make appointment. If not carpentry up very troublesome.

Ok quickly call 18005551661 to make appointment. If not carpentry up very troublesome.

wah! u fast leh...number can also remember liao! Ah Wei called and said they settled already. So he will continue to settle the other side of the kitchen, bedrooms, altar etc. Hopefully don't have to wait too long.