Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

mmm....put the pool into the storeroom and let him have fun there?

store very small leh...my puny store...how abt i give him a toilet maybe? at least the water overflow hor wont wet the floor mah...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
store very small leh...my puny store...how abt i give him a toilet maybe? at least the water overflow hor wont wet the floor mah...

ask him to go to sungei tampines better....

toilet?? good idea!! then he can wash toilet for u at the same time!!! muahahahhaha

good to have good neighbours.

see ya guys later. coming ard 4.30 bah. need to come back and see the progress of the chocked pipe...

good to have good neighbours.

see ya guys later. coming ard 4.30 bah. need to come back and see the progress of the chocked pipe...

sure! see ya later ;)

yahooooo!!!!! first to report back here!! Nice to meet all friends again today! now i **** shack...

Thanks Fannie for inviting us again,

Didnt expect a huge crowd...the house is very lovely, my personal favs is the 2 toilets on top and the see through ceiling at recess area..

Sorry had to leave earlier, wife got problem with crowd..she will feel giddy.. :wacko:

hi Fannie,

Thanks for the invite...yr house look great.

To others,

PD n I so glad to see n meet everyone of u...sorry that we need to make a move ear;y as having to settle something. :)

Thanks Fannie for inviting us again,

Didnt expect a huge crowd...the house is very lovely, my personal favs is the 2 toilets on top and the see through ceiling at recess area..

Sorry had to leave earlier, wife got problem with crowd..she will feel giddy.. :wacko:

thanks for coming 666! so sorry, didn;t have a chance to catch up with u....

But it's great to see ya :)

yahooooo!!!!! first to report back here!! Nice to meet all friends again today! now i **** shack...

IVY!!! I owe u a treat man!! Thanks for helping me to chat with the RT folks, i'll appear out of nowhere and walk off halfway thru again!!! thanks muchie!!!

hi Fannie,

Thanks for the invite...yr house look great.

To others,

PD n I so glad to see n meet everyone of u...sorry that we need to make a move ear;y as having to settle something. :)

thanks...and hope u had a fruitful trip to my place ya ;) u managed to catch ah wei!!!!

IVY!!! I owe u a treat man!! Thanks for helping me to chat with the RT folks, i'll appear out of nowhere and walk off halfway thru again!!! thanks muchie!!!

thanks...and hope u had a fruitful trip to my place ya ;) u managed to catch ah wei!!!!

heheheh...aldy caught him on friday due to Ivy help...but of cos today got a big loot to carry back frm yr house with all the sample...:P

And to everyone...

Really thanks u for turning up...my place is really warmed up and HOT today!!! haha...

thanks thanks...

booy/smartie

hibell

pinkydot

BD/PD

bodo/pridilaw

MM and wifey

Pet

mrspiglet

jesslyn n family

guy77

aubrey and mom

666 and family

last but not least...

IVY!!!!

I hope i didn't miss out anyone...

It was great to meet all of u (again to some of u folks)....

saw the picture on FB....i'm sure that's just part of the crowd.....must be real fun....hey hey BD, where's the swim suit lei???

Hi F4... sorrie me and poh can't make it today.. :( .. we met up wif yeak at ard 3-4pm.. he was slightly late.. cos we have to let him know the paints colours by today.. mon they going to start painting liaoz.. then the designs for the wardrobes and the kitchen interior and laminates.. zzz.. by the time we finished the discussion hor.. it is already abt 5-6pm le.. so sorrie.. :( .. i owe u guys a meal k.. ^^

aiyah dun mention lah. i truely enjoyed myself today also. been a long time since I was so happy. But i also dunno why i so happy hahahahha.

heheheh...aldy caught him on friday due to Ivy help...but of cos today got a big loot to carry back frm yr house with all the sample...:P

then where is my reward huh??

And to everyone...

Really thanks u for turning up...my place is really warmed up and HOT today!!! haha...

thanks thanks...

booy/smartie

hibell

pinkydot

BD/PD

bodo/pridilaw

MM and wifey

Pet

mrspiglet

jesslyn n family

guy77

aubrey and mom

666 and family

last but not least...

IVY!!!!

I hope i didn't miss out anyone...

It was great to meet all of u (again to some of u folks)....

1 more! - juz_me who came really early

saw the picture on FB....i'm sure that's just part of the crowd.....must be real fun....hey hey BD, where's the swim suit lei???

*whisper* heng ahh he was kind enough to save us from the nightmare :x