Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

I try loh.. My Ikea furniture, fridge, washing machine are all coming on Sat.. And I also dunno if Joseph is coming on Sat too.. sob..

in case u didn't make it in time, want us to pass any message to him?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
in case u didn't make it in time, want us to pass any message to him?

Never mind lah.. See if I have fate with him.. :)

Booy, want us to chain him to the chair?

*paging* who has number lock chains to return uncle??? can bring along for us to chain ah wei for booy!!

rierie, PM u le ;)

Booy, want us to chain him to the chair?

*paging* who has number lock chains to return uncle??? can bring along for us to chain ah wei for booy!!

rierie, PM u le ;)

ME HAVE!! but no use leh, ah wei got the number mah

ME HAVE!! but no use leh, ah wei got the number mah

chain his hands then he cannOt unlock himself lor ;)

eh...u can let the boys bathe at my side like Kiat suggested leh...me ok de...juzt pay water bills can liao...:D

chain his hands then he cannOt unlock himself lor ;)

eh...u can let the boys bathe at my side like Kiat suggested leh...me ok de...juzt pay water bills can liao...:D

true also hor. ok i shall bring the number lock. For you BOOY! just for you!!!

Kiat suggested bathing the kids at ur place? why leh? wahhh must pay water bill ahhh then i must charge mingling fee. I charge by per head count de

true also hor. ok i shall bring the number lock. For you BOOY! just for you!!!

Kiat suggested bathing the kids at ur place? why leh? wahhh must pay water bill ahhh then i must charge mingling fee. I charge by per head count de

haha...expected the mingling fee part... :P ok lah...for that u mingle with BD can liao!

Ya...Kiat suggested to bring the boys and bathe there leh...cos i think rierie will be early :)

haha...expected the mingling fee part... :P ok lah...for that u mingle with BD can liao!

Ya...Kiat suggested to bring the boys and bathe there leh...cos i think rierie will be early :)

yeah...i'll be early!!! else not nice to be there at 5 then leave at unknown timing also...have to wait for htb to finish his work then pick him up then to wedding :D

huh... that one ahhh... can i tender my resignation as mingler? mincer can mingler cannot.

how early will rierie be?

haha...i think she may reach ard 5pm the blogging kakis are in the earlier slot...

think u can catch them if u reach ard 4ish

oh then no problem lah. provided that man comes back in time to fetch me from office. he is bringing the boys out to east coast in the morning. I knock off 2+. if he can come by then and mil can doll herself up in time we'll probably be there around 4

oh then no problem lah. provided that man comes back in time to fetch me from office. he is bringing the boys out to east coast in the morning. I knock off 2+. if he can come by then and mil can doll herself up in time we'll probably be there around 4

sure sure...Jan may pop by with Eileen :) Pauline may be there too...long time since we had our blogging mama gathering leh...hmm....

huh... that one ahhh... can i tender my resignation as mingler? mincer can mingler cannot.

how early will rierie be?

mmm...4? i can be earlier :D

mmm...4? i can be earlier :D

u go so early to help sweep/mop floor and help us warm our seats ah? hahhahah