Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

haiz..thats why home cooked food is so important

speaking of which, who can cook here, and willing to teach de?! I wanna learn how to cook... at least simple dishes

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
mm...vitamins also cannot anyhow take - for kids at least. muz let them build their immunity system by themselves first. in general, vitamins should only be taken if there's deficiency from normally food intake.

mmm...how come i feel like i sound like a mother????? :bangwall:

u are right too...thats y my kids dun take outside food b4 age 1. me very niao lah...thats what my MIL thought...i will cook for them and bring out if we are going out...KS lah, bobian.

generally no harm to give them some vits as supplement...my boy's immunity is weak since infant and when he was 1yo we fed him anti oxidant...so far been good. my gal took too and for more than 6mths she has been going to school with no absences :)

do i sound like a promoter here ;)

u are right too...thats y my kids dun take outside food b4 age 1. me very niao lah...thats what my MIL thought...i will cook for them and bring out if we are going out...KS lah, bobian.

generally no harm to give them some vits as supplement...my boy's immunity is weak since infant and when he was 1yo we fed him anti oxidant...so far been good. my gal took too and for more than 6mths she has been going to school with no absences :)

do i sound like a promoter here ;)

no la.....u are the one who knows ur kids the best mah... :D

it does provide better bacteria for the digestive system... which brand is she taking?! Mine was bought from polyclinic's pharmacy that i cant even remember the brand

i got the chewables brand: nature's plus bought from vitakids. all my stuff from there...the calcium supp my mom took also very gd...may consider getting her glucosamine too

speaking of which, who can cook here, and willing to teach de?! I wanna learn how to cook... at least simple dishes

my mom is good! and she can also tell u how to cook nourishing soups :)

i got the chewables brand: nature's plus bought from vitakids. all my stuff from there...the calcium supp my mom took also very gd...may consider getting her glucosamine too

my mom is good! and she can also tell u how to cook nourishing soups :)

where is vitakids? Does she mind teaching me?! But I completely noob de hor... only can fry egg (not even he bao dan) and maggi :P

where is vitakids? Does she mind teaching me?! But I completely noob de hor... only can fry egg (not even he bao dan) and maggi :P

vitakids has a few branches.

i frequent the one at paragon for obvious reasons...one in forum, another at vivo.

vitakids has a few branches.

i frequent the one at paragon for obvious reasons...one in forum, another at vivo.

so... will your mum mind teaching?! help me ask leh... hehe...

so... will your mum mind teaching?! help me ask leh... hehe...

wat u wana learn? my mom no recipe de...all cooking cooked based on 感觉...

wat u wana learn? my mom no recipe de...all cooking cooked based on 感觉...

then i can learn on 感觉 lor... i anything lar, no need complicated de... meat, veg, fish, soup, all i wanna learn.. hahaha

F4, I can't make it on 13th sept liao. :( My god daughter called me last nite to sae tat she's having a bdae party on that day. Sorry arh :(

Merryman and the rest, anyone interested to take my slot? :)

u wana ask her on sat? hehe...
huh?! "Auntie, you want to teach me how to cook mah?!" hmmm, i very shy de leh...

F4, I can't make it on 13th sept liao. :( My god daughter called me last nite to sae tat she's having a bdae party on that day. Sorry arh :(

Merryman and the rest, anyone interested to take my slot? :)

class need to bring anything de mah? I everything also no have

Looking at the link, I think most prob only apron and spatula bah? Hehe, can ask the rest if got extra spatula to lend u anot loh. :)

huh?! "Auntie, you want to teach me how to cook mah?!" hmmm, i very shy de leh...

tools are provided :) if need extra i have, i can bring for u ;)

Looking at the link, I think most prob only apron and spatula bah? Hehe, can ask the rest if got extra spatula to lend u anot loh. :)

fannie, did the instructor say can take 5 ppl in the class? :D

she forgot to answer me...haha....so i emailed her bake, else we shall split into 2 classes.eh sai bo?