Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

i see, so what can they eat/drink?! see, i love to pamper kids :P

ok...since u ask me hor...hmm...

i also duno leh...juz come lah aiyo...y make me think so hard? me on mc supposed to rest and no work for the brain hor...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i also duno leh...juz come lah aiyo...y make me think so hard? me on mc supposed to rest and no work for the brain hor...

aiyo, if u don't want to work brain then don't come onto RT and instead stare at the idiot box mah =p. RT must contend with all the "razor" wit here leh. very tiring on the brain de =p

Edited by stormcontrol

aiyo, if u don't want to work brain then don't come onto RT and instead stare at the idiot box mah =p. RT must contend with all the "razor" wit here leh. very tiring on the brain de =p

lol...i wana come here de-stres mah...

the google box is on for my son to let him have his daily dose of songs...like tat i no entertainment...now waiting for meds to take effect and i go snooze :P

i see, so what can they eat/drink?! see, i love to pamper kids :P

food that are good for kids will be those that are not sweet (causes tooth decay), not heaty in nature (then won't cause phelgm).

know liao la..buy yu gan you for them :P

you dunno what they can eat/drink?! cannot be lar... you're not ***ster :P

food that are good for kids will be those that are not sweet (causes tooth decay), not heaty in nature (then won't cause phelgm).

know liao la..buy yu gan you for them :P

hahahaha, I'll buy kid's vitamins then :P

ok...they take nordic yu gan you de :) anymore? acidophilus? any others wana buy? multivit also good....lolx

children need acidophilus meh? I took that because of my inflammation the other time..

mm...vitamins also cannot anyhow take - for kids at least. muz let them build their immunity system by themselves first. in general, vitamins should only be taken if there's deficiency from normally food intake.

mmm...how come i feel like i sound like a mother????? :bangwall:

mm...vitamins also cannot anyhow take - for kids at least. muz let them build their immunity system by themselves first. in general, vitamins should only be taken if there's deficiency from normally food intake.

mmm...how come i feel like i sound like a mother????? :bangwall:

kids nowadays usually have deficiency, that's why they came up with kids' vitamins mah :D

no worries, f4's ah boy already rolled on your bed, your time is coming :P

Edited by merryman

children need acidophilus meh? I took that because of my inflammation the other time..

yup...cos the last time she was warded for few days due to gastritis so heart pain :~

then my fren told me to feed her this to strengthen her digestive system...since then she has been on it and it helps increase her appetite too! and anti oxidant too :)

kids nowadays usually have deficiency, that's why they came up with kids' vitamins mah :D

no worries, f4's ah boy already rolled on your bed, your time is coming :P

haiz..thats why home cooked food is so important

yup...cos the last time she was warded for few days due to gastritis so heart pain :~

then my fren told me to feed her this to strengthen her digestive system...since then she has been on it and it helps increase her appetite too! and anti oxidant too :)

it does provide better bacteria for the digestive system... which brand is she taking?! Mine was bought from polyclinic's pharmacy that i cant even remember the brand

Edited by merryman