Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

it doesn't work!! we got a DS free as it comes as a gift when we bought our TV, tried getting him to play some of the games.. but somehow cannot strike up any interest. I got PS2 at home, he also never touch. The only thing he plays is Bubble.. with my son. It is me that is always playing the RPG games and also the online games and he is the one always nagging me to go sleep :x

haha, you are direct opposite from what's happening to us.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
good good. my dad will enjoy the tennis and golf. :sport-smiley-004:

:unsure: means I have to buy the cooking mama.. sads.

mmm when I told my bro about the Wii.. he said he will then get the rock band game thing.. I have :unsure: no clue what it is :P

Guitar hero, you can play with the guitar set. For Rock Band, it's a drum set.

:o can u guys stop bringing more and more accessories into the picture..... pocket burn big hole loh..... maybe should list down all the accessories as dream list for house warming gifts!

:o can u guys stop bringing more and more accessories into the picture..... pocket burn big hole loh..... maybe should list down all the accessories as dream list for house warming gifts!

hahahaha, ask my frens and relatives bring games to my housewarming can liao. or give me cash!!! :sport-smiley-004:

ohhhhh my mad brother... nvm.. his own money... I shall let him buy. Then I get to play! haha :sport-smiley-004:

Whoa. Idea.

ohhhhh my mad brother... nvm.. his own money... I shall let him buy. Then I get to play! haha :sport-smiley-004:

Whoa. Idea.

to correct wat my hubby says... actually latest guitar hero also got drum set.

Guitar Hero World Tour: http://www.vivazone.com/gh4dwii.html

Rock Band Wii: http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/24/rock-ban...tions-answered/

We've got DSlite, PSP, Wii... and he still tells me he wanna buy PS3. I think i shd ban him from coming here! 8|

Edited by mrspiglet

to correct wat my hubby says... actually latest guitar hero also got drum set.

Guitar Hero World Tour: http://www.vivazone.com/gh4dwii.html

Rock Band Wii: http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/24/rock-ban...tions-answered/

We've got DSlite, PSP, Wii... and he still tells me he wanna buy PS3. I think i shd ban him from coming here! 8|

The guitar hero world tour drum set looks nicer!! It's the one that klipp-klapp has? The rock band one looks so flimsy... AIYOH I'll complain to him. Thanks mrspiglet. heh

I already said.. your house is like an entertainment centre. :P

The guitar hero world tour drum set looks nicer!! It's the one that klipp-klapp has? The rock band one looks so flimsy... AIYOH I'll complain to him. Thanks mrspiglet. heh

I already said.. your house is like an entertainment centre. :P

yupyup! get ur bro to buy the guitar hero one. its the same as the one in klipp-klapp's t-blog. He buy, u play!! hohohO!

We just went Ikea on Fri w 2 frens and got 4 chairs.. all ready for mahjong lor. *faints*

yahooo Mrs Piglet, maybe we should organize a Renotalk gathering at ur place!!! hahaha invite uncle ah soon to "grace" the occasion also. hahahha

yahooo Mrs Piglet, maybe we should organize a Renotalk gathering at ur place!!! hahaha invite uncle ah soon to "grace" the occasion also. hahahha

Hahaha! gather his 'fan' club members at my place ah? That day when he 算账 with us, he tell us we better not play mj w him. He knows how to 'calculate' the tiles one... *scary*

Hahaha! gather his 'fan' club members at my place ah? That day when he 算账 with us, he tell us we better not play mj w him. He knows how to 'calculate' the tiles one... *scary*

wahh uncle so skillful ahhh?? heng I dunno how to play majong. I'll "interact" with ur game consoles while u guys play majong!

Just now when I was feeling **** bo liao and was meddling with my facebook suddenly the idea of setting up a Ah Soon Club facebook account pops into my mind (to allow owners to post pictures!) hahahaha I think it's time for me to go sleep so that I'll stop being bo liao.

WAH he's so busy I don't think he will ever be able to turn up!!

So scary. I cannot play with him. He will get angry with me for being SO SLOWWWW...

wahh uncle so skillful ahhh?? heng I dunno how to play majong. I'll "interact" with ur game consoles while u guys play majong!

Just now when I was feeling **** bo liao and was meddling with my facebook suddenly the idea of setting up a Ah Soon Club facebook account pops into my mind (to allow owners to post pictures!) hahahaha I think it's time for me to go sleep so that I'll stop being bo liao.

Good idea what!! haha

?!?!??!?! Like that also can ah?!

pinkpetter/ivy: i am SLOW also. hahah! i dun even dare to play w hub's relative. I think we survive better at Wii-ing!

Edited by mrspiglet