Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

Good idea what!! haha

ehhh pet really ahh?! Ok I go and create the page and add u as admin. Cos I think most of the later "members" hop on the Ah Soon bandwagon thru ur recommendation. Onz bo??! Like that we also help uncle do some advertising cos he give us such good price.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
?!?!??!?! Like that also can ah?!

pinkpetter/ivy: i am SLOW also. hahah! i dun even dare to play w hub's relative. I think we survive better at Wii-ing!

ehhh pet really ahh?! Ok I go and create the page and add u as admin. Cos I think most of the later "members" hop on the Ah Soon bandwagon thru ur recommendation. Onz bo??! Like that we also help uncle do some advertising cos he give us such good price.

Eh is this guy77's thread? I think we just robbed the entire page. LOL

ONZ I PM you my email add to add ok? hahahhaha :)

Aiyah if we're all slow, we "open" a table for us!! WHOOOhoOO

aiyahhh sorry lah guy77... we always get carried away.. the other time we robbed someone else's thread to talk about wii.. somehow we did it again... :x paiseh paiseh..

1 last thing ahh, Mrs Piglet u got facebook bo?? if yes give me ur particulars leh then i invite u to join then u post ur house pic there!!

aiyahhh sorry lah guy77... we always get carried away.. the other time we robbed someone else's thread to talk about wii.. somehow we did it again... :x paiseh paiseh..

1 last thing ahh, Mrs Piglet u got facebook bo?? if yes give me ur particulars leh then i invite u to join then u post ur house pic there!!

oopss! paiseh guy77!

ivy: i pm-ed u my facebook details!

hahaha, no problem with hijacking. i also participated in the talk.

was so busy for the past days.

today was supposed to meet up with uncle soon, but he said he has something on. shifted to tmr. he apologised la. but i said it's ok.

finally met up with uncle soon to get the quote. :sport-smiley-004:

quote within my limits and he is very friendly. will be engaging him after discussion with parents.

yeah. finally can rest my mind on reno stuff liao. :dancingqueen:

he is very busy. after meeting me, still rushing to meet another client.

whenever we met uncle, his phone will be ringing and ringing...but he is very friendly too!

yah lor. but he is very frenly. joked with my parents.

finally met up with uncle soon to get the quote. :sport-smiley-004:

quote within my limits and he is very friendly. will be engaging him after discussion with parents.

yeah. finally can rest my mind on reno stuff liao. :dancingqueen:

he is very busy. after meeting me, still rushing to meet another client.

haha Uncle is popular with the young and old alike. haha :) I'm glad you've decided on him! :)

my mom is happy that we let him renovate our house too! He says uncle very nice guy...and even had her new tv console done with him at a really good price!

haha Uncle is popular with the young and old alike. haha :) I'm glad you've decided on him! :)

i guess the recommendations and pics here help a lot. and uncle himself also said that the internet helps him a lot.

one of the reasons i chose uncle is also his competitive pricing. i am practically renovating the whole house and it is within my budget.

i guess the recommendations and pics here help a lot. and uncle himself also said that the internet helps him a lot.

one of the reasons i chose uncle is also his competitive pricing. i am practically renovating the whole house and it is within my budget.

mmm i know. it gives him some credibility. :) The power of the internet. :)

mmm i know. it gives him some credibility. :) The power of the internet. :)

yaya.

now vexing on what colour scheme for cabinets and stuff. 3 more weeks can start reno liao. so excited.

yaya.

now vexing on what colour scheme for cabinets and stuff. 3 more weeks can start reno liao. so excited.

Yay for you. The toughest part is the color scheme must think if it match the wall colors or floor etc. Headache...

ya. currently i still have not decided. just that fengshui master said no black or red. should be cream white with a touch of blue here and there.

went Molecule at GWC. Bought $240 worth of things. They are having sale. Bought a clock (billard balls) at $78, alarm clock at $62, metal dustbin at $30, coasters at $17 and 2 glitter lamps at $59. For the glitter lamps, they are having a major discount as one cost $59 originally. after molecule visit, tot can go home and sleep.

however, the sales girl made a boo boo and I am also partly at fault. She charged the lamp twice in the receipt and I was billed. Went back again after getting home.

After that, I went Vivo since already out of house again. Went Lim's Art and Living and bought 5 more cushions and cushion cover. Went Tangs to buy 6 more cushion covers.

Ok. Think I have to stop buying cushions, cushion covers and coasters. No more.

by the way, Gain City is having Mitsubishi Heavy Industry air con sale. Is it different from Mitsubishi aircon? What's the diff? :unsure: