Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ya. it's one whole piece of cloth. 3 panels of windows behind. got got window...

@ also like circle ma. haha

DSC00586.jpg

my red colour doormat from mustafa. wanted to buy 2. but no stock...

DSC00634.jpg

bought gold colour for my parents

DSC00587.jpg

my beaded curtains once again. during installation, the guy damaged one of the beads. so i cut off the whole string of beads for tat section...

Edited by guy77

DSC00592.jpg

my toilet accessories FOC by joseph and uncle. very useful

DSC00594.jpg

my bed in even greater mess....

DSC00582.jpg

my parents' room and the bedsheet

DSC00599.jpg

results of my "hard work" before i realise i still have 2 big boxes of clothes not packed... :unsure:

DSC00601.jpg

my still "neat" bookshelf but the state now is beyond... must re-organise when my cd rack/ mirror is in

DSC00605.jpg

my study desk with the small shelves. good for putting candles...

i bought at 30 plus. during Lim's Art and Living 20% sale. Molecule got sell silver one. If I saw silver, i would have bought that. strings one think Lim's has. u can go take a look. i saw it at holland v outlet

i will lock my bedroom door before i shower lor... hahaha

DSC00606.jpg

my bedroom curtain. simple one...

DSC00602.jpg

my bedroom decal. this is the toughest to paste and i ended up tearing some of the paint. will touch up the paint at a later stage.

DSC00603.jpg

see the white lobang i teared off... so sad. this is the first. but subsequently, i dun care liao... hahaha. will have to touch up la. hopefully can get the correct colour.

nice nice the decals!!! i also got a few lobangs for my wall.....gonna go to lim's to check it out...molecule sure more ex right?

DSC00607.jpg

my MBR toilet. I like the glass panel for putting toiletries. not going to have any cabinets in the toilet. looks neater ba. mirrors not yet arrived. no issues with that.

DSC00608.jpg

my ventilation fan installed. dunno the actual effect it will do...

DSC00609.jpg

the 707 instant heater. the shower head got three different types of nozzle system... overall, very satisfied. the water heat just nice. simple to use too.

molecule sure more ex. but i like the silver one a lot. and more designs. lim's has more on string curtain and i dun like. the silver ones in molecule is nice, really. hahaha. but i dun need so many curtains. hahaha.

DSC00610.jpg

my self created featured wall decals for my tv area... spent quite some time aligning and making sure the colour match :rolleyes:

DSC00611.jpg

from another angle. with the fanco fan. the fan is very good. breeezy. and i find my area not that warm also....

DSC00617.jpg

my samsung tv. very good. colour nice and look sleek

DSC00612.jpg

my Vodka collection on display

DSC00618.jpg

my living room mat to go with the "circles" design. saw this in mustafa and bought it immediately...

DSC00628.jpg

my poor attempt at flower arrangement. keke

Edited by guy77

molecule sure more ex. but i like the silver one a lot. and more designs. lim's has more on string curtain and i dun like. the silver ones in molecule is nice, really. hahaha. but i dun need so many curtains. hahaha.

DSC00610.jpg

my self created featured wall decals for my tv area... spent quite some time aligning and making sure the colour match :rolleyes:

DSC00611.jpg

from another angle. with the fanco fan. the fan is very good. breeezy. and i find my area not that warm also....

DSC00617.jpg

my samsung tv. very good. colour nice and look sleek

So how much u spent in making the wall clock? I looking for the wall clock hands and the mechanism where u buy?

ya, rondy. the water design u have is so much better than 707. but i chose 707 cos trusted brand. and also convenience sake, keke, genova sellling...

DSC00625.jpg

my living room side table lamps. bought from molecule. 2 for the price of 1.

DSC00626.jpg

closer look at the lamps. got stars inside. and they will create star shadows... good ambience when switch on together with my spotlights

DSC00629.jpg

a closer look at my clock. i bought the whole set at 50 plus from molecule. again 20% sale.

Edited by guy77