Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

Guys , yr house alot or circle and round round stuff . I like round and circle too. My house going circle and round too. My light , my coffee table ... my dinning table. My chair ... etc etc

where did you get the self created featured wall decals for yr tv area?

Edited by Supersimon27

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

rondy, the sofa is fabric right. i wan leather type cos i dun wan to wash and change the covers

DSC00630.jpg

my sofa. my relatives all like it. i like the l-shaped part the most. sit there won't want to get up haha.

DSC00631.jpg

my coffee table. very heavy lehhhh.

DSC00636.jpg

my parent's curtain. they dun wan roller blinds so no choice.

the 3d one i got from http://www.urbancubes.com/. but think got cheaper ones at gmarket website. i bought at $20

DSC00641.jpg

the decals on my glass door. this is the most easy one. done within 30 mins.

DSC00642.jpg

my mitsubishi fridge. very good. like the ice cube tray. kekeke

DSC00644.jpg

my microwave oven. haven read the recipe book yet. must make full use of this.

Edited by guy77

think your diy feature wall very nice....think it look better than your previous idea to use the laminate... not too complicated....

DSC00645.jpg

my furnished kitchen area.

DSC00646.jpg

but my dining area side is like a war zone... hahahha

DSC00647.jpg

my washing machine. haven use yet. mum knocked her leg into the washing machine edge. placed a sponge there for her. so those making fridge base and w/m base remember to do curved edges,

i used 4 boxes of polka circles. one box has 2 sets of 5 circles of 2 colours each.

ya, i think it's nicer than my laminate cos the laminate's circles are too small, and ah wei did mention that it will be complicated

DSC00648.jpg

ok my wall decals for my kitchen dining area

DSC00649.jpg

another angle

DSC00632.jpg

another look at the circles

tat's all the pics at the moment...

Edited by guy77

okok...u are spared liao...at least got alot of picture to satisfy us...not bad.

Glad to see yr house finally more or less done up...must be super happy for u...:)

ot sure if u have enough storeage place as seem like u got quite alot ofthings ah...:P

yes yes...i am fierce ok...i play the "bad" role...to press people for picture lor...now my job done liao.:P i should leave u alone...*to Rierie: our job done liao...can dismiss ok*wahahahahahaha :P

Wow, so nice!!! So many things to learn about reno, love this forum ... have been promoting to all my friends and colleagues :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by wtc

Wow, so nice!!! So many things to learn about reno, love this forum ... have been promoting to all my friends and colleagues :sport-smiley-004:

That's the beauty of renotalk

We all will become expert in renovation after reading reading and reading.

Now all my friend will ask me stuff like , where to buy fitting , furniture ... etc etc . ha

Finally seeing a lot of photos here.. Yi bao Yan Fu.. :)

I'm also seeing circles, like your circle feature wall.. You really have a lot of clothes and books ah...