Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

pinkpetter and familyof4: haha. i like the circles concept for my living room. thus, using a bit more but not to overdo la.

renotalk is a great forum :good:

wtc and supersimon27: agreed with u all. renotalk is a very very good forum for us to share reno stuff. i engaged ah soon based on recommendation from pinkpetter and others from here. and i made a few friendship here and there.

i shared my anxiety, my happiness and my woes(not a lot) for reno in here. hope my experience can benefit those interested. rondy, blue-diamond, growler, familyof4 (too many to list out)etc etc provided me with a lot of info. rondy even offer me to view his house lor.

rierie: I have a lot of clothes lor. and this is only the finished portion. I still have one more box... and i already thrown/ donated a lot of clothes liao lor...

ling3bzr: the feature wall think uncle absorbed or at most pay a bit more. $5.50. normal range is $3. did not discuss with uncle yet. anyway, won't cost a bomb unless u decide to do the whole wall. but do whole wall also nice. haha

booy: and a lot of CDsss too...

Blue-diamond: I will "remember" you haha. I will chase u for photos when u are ready. hope reno progress is well for u. any concepts for your rooms?

i'm very glad i moved into my house. lotsa unpacking to be done here and there and of course the maintenance thereafter.

kekeke. tmr will be spent filling in warranty cards. found that i got a pile waiting for me to sign by mail or online.

Edited by guy77

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
pinkpetter and familyof4: haha. i like the circles concept for my living room. thus, using a bit more but not to overdo la.

renotalk is a great forum :good:

wtc and supersimon27: agreed with u all. renotalk is a very very good forum for us to share reno stuff. i engaged ah soon based on recommendation from pinkpetter and others from here. and i made a few friendship here and there.

i shared my anxiety, my happiness and my woes(not a lot) for reno in here. hope my experience can benefit those interested. rondy, blue-diamond, growler, familyof4 (too many to list out)etc etc provided me with a lot of info. rondy even offer me to view his house lor.

rierie: I have a lot of clothes lor. and this is only the finished portion. I still have one more box... and i already thrown/ donated a lot of clothes liao lor...

ling3bzr: the feature wall think uncle absorbed or at most pay a bit more. $5.50. normal range is $3. did not discuss with uncle yet. anyway, won't cost a bomb unless u decide to do the whole wall. but do whole wall also nice. haha

Blue-diamond: I will "remember" you haha. I will chase u for photos when u are ready. hope reno progress is well for u. any concepts for your rooms?

i'm very glad i moved into my house. lotsa unpacking to be done here and there and of course the maintenance thereafter.

kekeke. tmr will be spent filling in warranty cards. found that i got a pile waiting for me to sign by mail or online.

wah...like thank u speech after yr reno?

U better dun come n stalk me hor...dont try to do my job for me hor...:P n my place no kfc or macdonald for u lor...only children play ground lor. :P

Actually not really say concept la...but we got some idea how we want...base on my FSM advise. Now my prob is also trying to figure who is manging my reno...cos both Uncle n Joseph is telling me that they are?i also dunno y my house so many people want to manage lor....

Edited by blue_diamond

blue: better to confirm lor. so that you can carry your ideas correctly to the right person. if not headache. haha, glad it's all over. now trying to plan for housewarming stuff next month. think by then, u also finishing reno liao...

blue: better to confirm lor. so that you can carry your ideas correctly to the right person. if not headache. haha, glad it's all over. now trying to plan for housewarming stuff next month. think by then, u also finishing reno liao...

but what happen when both tell u that they are managing everytime u asking them?like that how?

i will hope so by then finished...but i have my doubt....:P

hmmm. ask uncle for a rough date then u add one or two weeks more, shd be quite accurate like tat. hahaha. cos mine is like tat.

wow, like tat difficult for u leh. both so persistent. but strictly speaking both also good la. just tat u may have to tell both uncle and joseph ur ideas. but my sense tells me that uncle will/ can "overwrite" joseph

hmmm. ask uncle for a rough date then u add one or two weeks more, shd be quite accurate like tat. hahaha. cos mine is like tat.

wow, like tat difficult for u leh. both so persistent. but strictly speaking both also good la. just tat u may have to tell both uncle and joseph ur ideas. but my sense tells me that uncle will/ can "overwrite" joseph

yes...theprob both keep telling me"got prob can tell me"...then i also need to tell who???!!! :P

Honestly after looking at some blog...i will prefer Joseph as he is more prompt...more ideas...but Uncle have more "power"...hehehehe...so i am stuck....i really dun understand y my unit so good to manage meh?

worth the long wait. one shot so many pics. guy77 can i upload your pics in facebook as part of ah soon's portfolio?

Edited by ivy

DSC00607.jpg

my MBR toilet. I like the glass panel for putting toiletries. not going to have any cabinets in the toilet. looks neater ba. mirrors not yet arrived. no issues with that.

DSC00609.jpg

the 707 instant heater. the shower head got three different types of nozzle system... overall, very satisfied. the water heat just nice. simple to use too.

I really like your bathroom, very rustic look.

Going to get the 707 too, but can't decide between the alphine or protek. Where did you get it from for $165? I have been asking around at Jalan Besar and the lowest quote I have is $190.

so far alpha is very good,the water pressure is very strong!

Preciousjam got it from jalan besar,and i got it from Jalan bukit merah

block 149,both of us got the same price for it.

U may PM preciousjam for the jalan besar address.

they have already model that is Cxxxx right? Can't remember the name le...

what's the main difference huh?!

my wife is also keen on 707...

actually is own preference la.best is go to the shop whereby they sell different brands and ask them the different in the specs.Most important is the water pressure!

okie dokie... at least now they change packaging for 707 le... :D

worth the long wait. one shot so many pics. guy77 can i upload your pics in facebook as part of ah soon's portfolio?

i still cant find ah soon portfolio in facebook ley

Guy lao shi, your place really looks very unique and artsy with all that retro circle theme.

Glad to see your reno's almost done. Looks like a very cosy bachelor pad! :)