Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrian_john

Our 2nd Home In Bishan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
aiyo ur eyes already v droopy lei... now lagi worse???

eh ur blinds quite cheap ah. from jimmy?

aga size is?

i asked around all about $7 to $9 psf.

Droopy eyes ar.. now droopy and puffy la. Last night never sleep, whole night coughing! Ahahahaha!

I didn't get the blinds from Jimmy, but through another contact. Quite nice and reliable people lah.

You want I text you la.

wahahhaha really mini-adrian wor! sama sama one!

Ya, this fella look like me while the younger one looks like me in certain angles, but mostly looks more like Christine.

Maybe its also the air lah... today so hazy like siao. But I've been having a bad bout of dry cough for some weeks now. 2 days ago got a bad attack, and today cough until cannot breathe. So went to see the Doc.

The trip was hectic but good; mostly work but had time to explore at night and also on-and-off, take break and eat chendol and nonya food. The house is a very nice place to be. But tiring to move around lah, climb here, climb there... dusty too.

My job ah? Er, let's say I'm a glorified office boy and modern day slave? :P Ahahahahaha! Melaka still not so interesting lah.. my previous job had more travelling. :)

Actually me having dry cough for couple of weeks too cough till chest pain man sigh....ya think it's due to the haze too :(

eh ? being an office boy and day slave can travel, i also interested wor hahahaha

Envy ppl who get the chance to travel w/o paying hahahaha :P

ya ya kamsia u. text me the details.

eh u never listen to me? go eat crocodile meat gd for asthma.

Yes yes croc meat gd for asthma

me used to have when young and my mum cook croc meat for me and now no prob le :)

ya ya kamsia u. text me the details.

eh u never listen to me? go eat crocodile meat gd for asthma.

Yes yes croc meat gd for asthma

me used to have when young and my mum cook croc meat for me and now no prob le :)

Thanks New and Kopi,

Ya, I did take note, just that due to trip and reno, don't have the time to pop by this sinseh shop in Chinatown where I've been getting the crocodile meat from since young. The downside of eating crocodile meat is that it will really heat you up your body quite abit. So after eating, u'll find yrself feeling hotter and perspiring buckets! :)

Will probably take some time next week to go down to Chinatown

Your house looks great! Do post more final pics okie? Happy packing & unpacking!

BTW did you get the blinds from Jean?

Thanks Nottimonster. Yup, now abit messy and some furniture has occupied the positions where I got get good angles of shots. Packing and unpacking's priority. So far, we've cleared out and transferred 2.5 wardrobes worth of stuff over.

Yup, I got the blinds from Jean. She's coming over again this sunday to install the blinds for the balcony.

Droopy eyes ar.. now droopy and puffy la. Last night never sleep, whole night coughing! Ahahahaha!

I didn't get the blinds from Jimmy, but through another contact. Quite nice and reliable people lah.

You want I text you la.

Hi Adrian

Can pm me the contact too? I think the price is very reasonable. :good: BTW are you doing Roller Blinds or Roman Blinds? Thanks!

'INVISIBLE GRILLE' INSTALLATION - 22 SEPT

Many thanks to kopi for providing me with the lobang for this so-called 'Invisible Grille'. Its quite a big help in minmising the blockage to the open views from our unit. Its just a pity I didn't stumble across this earlier or I would've done the same for all the window grilles. :(

grille2.jpg

WOw, this is so nice! Can share wif me the contact & cost (via pm) tks in advance!

Ya, I did take note, just that due to trip and reno, don't have the time to pop by this sinseh shop in Chinatown where I've been getting the crocodile meat from since young. The downside of eating crocodile meat is that it will really heat you up your body quite abit. So after eating, u'll find yrself feeling hotter and perspiring buckets! :)

Will probably take some time next week to go down to Chinatown

eh, cold storage also got sell croc meat now u know?

haha.. hot n wet gd for christine ma! wahaha.... :notti:

Hi Adrian

Can pm me the contact too? I think the price is very reasonable. :good: BTW are you doing Roller Blinds or Roman Blinds? Thanks!

WOw, this is so nice! Can share wif me the contact & cost (via pm) tks in advance!

Heya Guys, I've PMed you as requested.

Cheers. :)

Wah you ar, always got these kinky ideas one hor? :P Ehehehehe .. some much for being pure and innocent :P

Cold Storage got sell crocodile meat meh? Where? I think the Chinese sinseh forumla quite good lah, the meat and herb combo. It tastes like crap and pooh but the results are good. After consuming crocodile meat, I dunno true or not, but they say have to be careful when swimming in rivers ... ehehehhe!

Ya ya ya thats the 1st thing that came to my mind too leh :dancingqueen:

hohoho....

that time i saw croc meat at Yishun's northpoint cold storage.

but quite ex wor.. one small packet already $8++

of cos got to be careful la! u eat croc meat smell like croc then they mating season u die! :notti:

hohoho....

that time i saw croc meat at Yishun's northpoint cold storage.

but quite ex wor.. one small packet already $8++

of cos got to be careful la! u eat croc meat smell like croc then they mating season u die! :notti:

Eh New

Maybe AJ slept like that after having too much croc meat leh :rofl:

potmmar07.jpg