Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrian_john

Our 2nd Home In Bishan

wa, someone spent alot on Blum sia! haha... bought almost the whole shop not? :D

yesterday i tried spraying my legrand switch covers Fire red! whole house looks so different now.

maybe u should try with other colours as well ;)

3922679812_24c2da991e.jpg

wow, new, you are a really talented woman :good: :good:

opening any art classes soon? your switch looks chio leh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

adrian>>your house looking good....want to see the kitchen pictures!!!! you did the invisible window grills? ex? remember take photo show us.....

don't understand some IT, if IT don't like what IT read, please by all means leave and DON"T bother being a smart aleck correcting everybody on their terms, colours!!! SHOO SHOO!!!

wow, new, you are a really talented woman :good: :good:

opening any art classes soon? your switch looks chio leh

kamsia kamsia pinklady :D

art classes not so soon, still doing up house ah..

hey saw ur signature, wat money making kangtao is that? :notti:

kamsia kamsia pinklady :D

art classes not so soon, still doing up house ah..

hey saw ur signature, wat money making kangtao is that? :notti:

then when is your house finishing? sorry sorry AJ, hijacking your thread over here huh...

oh yeah, paisay its playing for the Forex market. if u interested can PM me

then when is your house finishing? sorry sorry AJ, hijacking your thread over here huh...

oh yeah, paisay its playing for the Forex market. if u interested can PM me

AJ my pal he ok de :D

my house ah, haiz... dunno also ah..

i wan learn le, but easy not?

AJ my pal he ok de :D

my house ah, haiz... dunno also ah..

i wan learn le, but easy not?

aiyo no nid to learn de becoz i also only know a little bit only. got expert FOC tips, haha. what happen 2 ur hse?

aiyo no nid to learn de becoz i also only know a little bit only. got expert FOC tips, haha. what happen 2 ur hse?

long long story ah.

eh u PM the kangtao can? hehe..

tell me more in the pm. thanks!

i go eat dinner first. see u!

Edited by newnyew

AJ: Ur place is looking great! More pics please. :D

Angel : i know u sure like cos ur house also white/red theme.. hehe... go do la, urs not many ma.

Hehe, only my kitchen is red/white leh. The rest all white white one.. U come my house do my kitchen ones for mi lar, and I give u one chio chio glass bottle for payment. hehehhee..

Speaking of glass bottles, do u still collect them?

Edited by Angel81

long long story ah.

eh u PM the kangtao can? hehe..

tell me more in the pm. thanks!

i go eat dinner first. see u!

okay, no pro, have PM u liao

pm me the kangtao also!!! interested lei....

Wah, I not around for one day and my blog got so much drama and interesting things! :)

As usual, there are always unwelcome 'visitors' to the blog and I thought 7th month was over already! Haiz!

New: The house too 'pure' liao lah. Really need your help and advice on the mural thing! I'm really at a loss.

Pinklady: Thanks for the feedback on the murals. No worries. I think my thread has only one poster who constitutes as a hijacker. And no, its not New! :P

Edited by adrian_john

adrian>>your house looking good....want to see the kitchen pictures!!!! you did the invisible window grills? ex? remember take photo show us.....

PJ - Kitchen's more or less done up already, they were doing up the last bits of plumbing yesterday so I didn't take any pics.

But here's 2 of the in-progress works from last week. I'll pop by this evening again and take pics of the almost-complete kitchen. :)

Main Kitchen Area.

Cupboards works in progress. Kitchen glass door installed.

carpentry013.jpg

Kitchen Tall Cabinet

View from the Kitchen sink.

carpentry014.jpg

For the kitchen, we've had some hiccups along the way.The main issue first was the Cooking Hood and Hob.

We had purchased a Fujioh Hob/Hood package initially. However, due to that angled portion of the kitchen cabinet, we were unable to use the hood as it would potrude out quite abit and hence also hinder the top cupboard doors from opening. So we were told to get an undermounted hood based on specs given by the carpenter. We sourced out a Turbo hood followed by an Ariston hood which fit those specs, but when we brought it back for actual measurement, both were out by a few cm, which meant we couldn't use it again. So this time, we had to seek out a telescopic hood. Finally found a Teka one that could fit nicely. I must commend Desmond of Asia Excel for his patience, accomodation and recommendations during the many up and down trips we made to Asia Excel to resolve this hood saga. Really big thanks and kudos to him for all his efforts and great service.

Another minor issue which I think they should resolve by this week is that for one cabinet with the pull out BLUM inner drawers (first picture in the middle), the BLUM drawer rubs against the door panel very slightly unless its tugged towards the right. We're trying to see if we can create a groove so that there won't be any rubbing.

Edited by adrian_john

CARPENTRY UPDATE - 14 to 18 SEPT (PART 2)

Extended passage into another room? Nope, its the MBR Dresser between the partition wall and MBR bathroom. The mirror helps in creating an illusion of space I suppose! :)

carpentry012.jpg

'INVISIBLE GRILLE' INSTALLATION - 22 SEPT

Many thanks to kopi for providing me with the lobang for this so-called 'Invisible Grille'. Its quite a big help in minmising the blockage to the open views from our unit. Its just a pity I didn't stumble across this earlier or I would've done the same for all the window grilles. :(

grille2.jpg