Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrian_john

Our 2nd Home In Bishan

Hi AJ!

Just to check.. during the installation of the invisible grills, is there alot of drilling and all? worried abt the dust issue if we install it after we move in... now short of cash... :P

thankss!

Drilling's minimal but necessary to secure the brackets abit of dust for sure but nothing excessive. Installation's quite fast, probably about an hour max.

The invisible grills looks interesting.. Looks like I can visit my dear neighbour soon... :)

Yeah, sure thing Booy. I should be there most evenings this week and most of this weekend and the next week.

Most of the bulky stuff's coming in on Saturday, cleaning and perhaps abit of unpacking on Sunday.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haha, where got so fast got news one? :P

Haiz, seems like ur house got lots of pblm with reno. Tink after everything end, ur gota "cleanse" the house to get rid of all the negative feelings. :)

whatever is it la,throw liao,huat and soon soon li li lah.

The house is blessed with Pineapple fragrance! :notti:

Yes New, I totally agree with Angel and Rondy!

Hope everything goes well with this 3rd contractor. :) Then you'll kenna suan less by Rondy and Kopi! :P

get rondy come my house will scare away everything.. lagi gd!!!

Wah like that gd leh

Then ppl no need to have dong tu ceremony liao, just invite Rondy there can liao hahahaha

Drilling's minimal but necessary to secure the brackets abit of dust for sure but nothing excessive. Installation's quite fast, probably about an hour max.

thanks for the info :)

dun act la. all can see thru u liao!

Wah new you very frank hor

I was trying my best to think of a more subtle ways to tell him that leh but i cant think of any leh :unsure:

Wah new you very frank hor

I was trying my best to think of a more subtle ways to tell him that leh but i cant think of any leh :unsure:

hehehehe.. only i can do that to him n he wont get angry :D

Adrian, how's things at ur side now?

moved in already?

Parquet got some rectifications. They kinda put too much varnish closer to the doors of the MBR and adjoining rooms, which I told you about.

Left some painting touch ups today and I think should be almost there liao lah. And yah, waiting for my balcony blinds to be installed this Sunday too.

Quite stressed this week, we're now busy packing and moving stuff bit by bit. Somehow hor, I feel like pack so much also like never ending.

This Saturday the movers are coming and we'll be moving most of the major stuff. Haven't found a sofa so I'll either put my current sofa temporarily or live without a sofa for awhile.

Been quite sick too lah, down with asthma. Maybe its all the dust. Ahahahha! :)

Parquet got some rectifications. They kinda put too much varnish closer to the doors of the MBR and adjoining rooms, which I told you about.

Left some painting touch ups today and I think should be almost there liao lah. And yah, waiting for my balcony blinds to be installed this Sunday too.

Quite stressed this week, we're now busy packing and moving stuff bit by bit. Somehow hor, I feel like pack so much also like never ending.

This Saturday the movers are coming and we'll be moving most of the major stuff. Haven't found a sofa so I'll either put my current sofa temporarily or live without a sofa for awhile.

Been quite sick too lah, down with asthma. Maybe its all the dust. Ahahahha! :)

Yo bro take care man, sometimes asthma might not be the dust leh can be the new paint too :)

anyway how's your trip ? love the pics u took in your FB leh

Btw what's your job ah ? how come got the chance to go such nice places de ? hahahaha

Yo bro take care man, sometimes asthma might not be the dust leh can be the new paint too :)

anyway how's your trip ? love the pics u took in your FB leh

Btw what's your job ah ? how come got the chance to go such nice places de ? hahahaha

Maybe its also the air lah... today so hazy like siao. But I've been having a bad bout of dry cough for some weeks now. 2 days ago got a bad attack, and today cough until cannot breathe. So went to see the Doc.

The trip was hectic but good; mostly work but had time to explore at night and also on-and-off, take break and eat chendol and nonya food. The house is a very nice place to be. But tiring to move around lah, climb here, climb there... dusty too.

My job ah? Er, let's say I'm a glorified office boy and modern day slave? :P Ahahahahaha! Melaka still not so interesting lah.. my previous job had more travelling. :)

aiyo, poor thing.. must take care ah..

btw, u did blinds how much?

Been trying to take care lah, now my whole body is full of medicine and steroids. I think I look as seh as the time I bumped into you at IMM. That was the last time I was really sick.

For the blinds, I did 4 bedrooms at $550. But I quite like the black-out effect .. very dark dark at night or during the day if u close. I like ! I like! :D

Been trying to take care lah, now my whole body is full of medicine and steroids. I think I look as seh as the time I bumped into you at IMM. That was the last time I was really sick.

For the blinds, I did 4 bedrooms at $550. But I quite like the black-out effect .. very dark dark at night or during the day if u close. I like ! I like! :D

aiyo ur eyes already v droopy lei... now lagi worse???

eh ur blinds quite cheap ah. from jimmy?

aga size is?

i asked around all about $7 to $9 psf.

The Hustle and Bustle of Jetsetting Moving ...

Really busy shuttling up and down the current and new place the last few days ... most work has been completed today, except for some minor installations and touch-ups left. We've been filling suitcases with clothes from our existing wardrobes and straightaway putting it up into the new wardrobes. Do a few up-and-down trips to and fro and the new wardrobes fill pretty fast as the old ones empty. The house has quite abit of loose boxes of stuff here and there so I haven't been able to take any pics. As we shift, somehow I feel a tinge of sadness that we're vacating this cosy home of ours for the past 5 years...

In the midst of the moving, some light-hearted moments too... here my son takes time to do his emulation of a contractor. Here he is mimicking how I took measurements of the wall for a mural.

thaddeus002.jpg