Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

and the repair actually cost $1500.....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :curse:

wah poor you. kill people set fire huh. u be better off buying a new LCD Tv set!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i was shocked at the price too....anyway think my hubby really screwed them....so they getting the manager to call him tomorrow....see if its gonna work....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :~:~:~

i was shocked at the price too....anyway think my hubby really screwed them....so they getting the manager to call him tomorrow....see if its gonna work....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :~:~:~

dun cry la......maybe will be foc ma...:P

dun cry la......maybe will be foc ma...:P

i'm not so optimistic lei.....haiz~~~must work harder to buy another liao..... :(:~:~

oh ya BD, let PD know i got the string curtains liao....will be putting it up real soon....

i'm not so optimistic lei.....haiz~~~must work harder to buy another liao..... :(:~:~

oh ya BD, let PD know i got the string curtains liao....will be putting it up real soon....

oh ya.....she saw it also......where u get it frm?frrm the online offer or?

oh ya.....she saw it also......where u get it frm?frrm the online offer or?

yup...1st time i saw it on ebay and already contacted the seller....and PD mentioned to me yesterday cause the same seller post it on SBF.....today went to collect it....quite worth it la...really 3m by 3m and the gold ones nice....actually i thought of getting the black one to put at balcony....

yup...1st time i saw it on ebay and already contacted the seller....and PD mentioned to me yesterday cause the same seller post it on SBF.....today went to collect it....quite worth it la...really 3m by 3m and the gold ones nice....actually i thought of getting the black one to put at balcony....

picture!!!!

ok ok...asap hor....but need to give me time to fix it up and cut the thing....maybe i'll take a photo of it in a bunch first....

ok ok...asap hor....but need to give me time to fix it up and cut the thing....maybe i'll take a photo of it in a bunch first....

orh..okok...dun worry!!! me not pushing u for it!!! if not, later some ppl come and say me liao..tsk tsk!

Guest melancholic
and the repair actually cost $1500.....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :curse:

Wah lau! $1500 ... u can buy an LCD TV that's probably even better than your damaged one. Sorry... just saw your post. I replied you in mine.

somehow.. after looking at all this.. and searching on info on Best Denki's extended warranty.. I feel a very thankful that my LCD TV screen was replaced. But not sure if that invalidates the rest of the warranty though.

This is what I learnt about the various warranty:

Courts Full Warranty

- most expensive

- no step down in value of warranty

- unlimited one-to-one if damage cannot be repaired

(but somehow.. I just don't have confidence in Courts.... so die die won't buy from them big ticket items and pay such exorbitant extended warranties)

Gain City (for my air-con)

- Expensive

- covers site visit, transport and repairs (unlimited) - Repairs would mean the mechanical parts (i.e. blower, electrical circuit, etc)

- Does NOT cover issues related with maintenance/servicing (i.e. water leakage, air con not cold, etc.)

Best/Harvey/

- Cheapest

- Step down (i.e. 100% first year, 80% 2nd year etc.) (i.e. repair value or replacement set > value of warranty remaining, you will have to top up difference)

- Harvey, if you are given a replacement set, then the remaining warranty will be cancelled. Not sure about repair. Not sure about Best also.

Just hound Best Denki again and said that one of your friends just had his samsung tv screen replaced... also under Best Denki extended warranty and that the damage was exactly the same.

Wish you luck!

Edited by melancholic

Wah lau! $1500 ... u can buy an LCD TV that's probably even better than your damaged one. Sorry... just saw your post. I replied you in mine.

somehow.. after looking at all this.. and searching on info on Best Denki's extended warranty.. I feel a very thankful that my LCD TV screen was replaced. But not sure if that invalidates the rest of the warranty though.

This is what I learnt about the various warranty:

Courts Full Warranty

- most expensive

- no step down in value of warranty

- unlimited one-to-one if damage cannot be repaired

(but somehow.. I just don't have confidence in Courts.... so die die won't buy from them big ticket items and pay such exorbitant extended warranties)

Gain City (for my air-con)

- Expensive

- covers site visit, transport and repairs (unlimited) - Repairs would mean the mechanical parts (i.e. blower, electrical circuit, etc)

- Does NOT cover issues related with maintenance/servicing (i.e. water leakage, air con not cold, etc.)

Best/Harvey/

- Cheapest

- Step down (i.e. 100% first year, 80% 2nd year etc.) (i.e. repair value or replacement set > value of warranty remaining, you will have to top up difference)

- Harvey, if you are given a replacement set, then the remaining warranty will be cancelled. Not sure about repair. Not sure about Best also.

Just hound Best Denki again and said that one of your friends just had his samsung tv screen replaced... also under Best Denki extended warranty and that the damage was exactly the same.

Wish you luck!

mel....thanx alot!!!

Guest melancholic
mel....thanx alot!!!

preciousjam,

how's your situation? did they agree to repair for free in the end?