Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

heard front load is a better choice, save water i heard

but more ex?? and hassel to keep bending down to collect your clothes,

so i guess tt's y top load is more common

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i bot my 6.5KG front load Samsung washing machine only $390!!!

Free either DVD OR NTUC $50 Voucher somemore!!

Front load Suppose cleaner due to hot water washing bah!!

cheeep cheeeeeeppp

buy fr where?

samsung good?

Edited by ling3bzr

i bot my 6.5KG front load Samsung washing machine only $390!!!

Free either DVD OR NTUC $50 Voucher somemore!!

Front load Suppose cleaner due to hot water washing bah!!

cheap lei!! where did you get it?

not bad!!!so far so good!!I bought from harvey norman at millinium walk!!!

Hey!!u don think all harvey norman their electronic item are same price which is not lor.

That time when i bought my washing machine and samsung fridge ($590) at millinium walk roadshow,

i saw they are selling more expensive at the suntec city harvey norman,which is just opposite!!!

But now i tell u the price,u can take it as a guide line :D

think its time for me to visit HN...i go to millenium walk frequently....

Currently using front load, not sure about saving water cos nothing to compare but that's what everyone says. Using the heat function will definitely use more electricity so I only use it for curtains and cushion covers.

Some things to note, takes longer (my old model LG takes nearly 2hrs for standard wash...) once start, cannot throw in anymore things, slightly more expensive.

But having said that, will be getting another front load (buyer wants my washer...). The saving water & less wrinkled perception and also cos my wife quite petite and if we get a top load, say 7-8kg, she may have to tip toe to reach the clothes right at the bottom (do consider this if the washer is to be place on a washing machine base).

Currently using front load, not sure about saving water cos nothing to compare but that's what everyone says. Using the heat function will definitely use more electricity so I only use it for curtains and cushion covers.

Some things to note, takes longer (my old model LG takes nearly 2hrs for standard wash...) once start, cannot throw in anymore things, slightly more expensive.

But having said that, will be getting another front load (buyer wants my washer...). The saving water & less wrinkled perception and also cos my wife quite petite and if we get a top load, say 7-8kg, she may have to tip toe to reach the clothes right at the bottom (do consider this if the washer is to be place on a washing machine base).

so thoughtful of you to consider that for wifey....i'm still deciding between top or front....hai~~

think its time for me to visit HN...i go to millenium walk frequently....

Hehe, try Kong Tai at JW also. I got my 9kg Hitachi top load at $580 (if I rem correctly).

Hey, this is quite true. I'm 1.55m, and I do need to tip toe alittle to reach the bottom of my WM, esp since mine sits on a base.

But my WM has a function that will separate the clothes before,during & after washing. So it's actually less wrinkled and not tangled up. Easy to take out and hang. :)

Hehe, try Kong Tai at JW also. I got my 9kg Hitachi top load at $580 (if I rem correctly).

Hey, this is quite true. I'm 1.55m, and I do need to tip toe alittle to reach the bottom of my WM, esp since mine sits on a base.

But my WM has a function that will separate the clothes before,during & after washing. So it's actually less wrinkled and not tangled up. Easy to take out and hang. :)

which model is that? i'm eyeing this samsung model with the diamond drum thingy....seems like also use less water and not so harsh....

have been so used to top load....

rondy: will check out front load...if got good deal will consider...one question, front load can wash big items eg curtains,

which model is that? i'm eyeing this samsung model with the diamond drum thingy....seems like also use less water and not so harsh....

have been so used to top load....

It's this one. I also wanted samsung one at first, but my hb say very x. Then I saw this! Hehe, love the pink colour. hahaha.. matches my red kitchen and pink rubbish chute cover. :P Very ez to use also.

just to share, once i start using front load, i will not change back to top load washing machine, unless got space constrait in my new house.

front load is veryvery quiet....... im someone who cannot stand noise...... esp when drying..... front load is so quiet...... compared to top load...... top load is like having an earthquark.....

It's this one. I also wanted samsung one at first, but my hb say very x. Then I saw this! Hehe, love the pink colour. hahaha.. matches my red kitchen and pink rubbish chute cover. :P Very ez to use also.

hmm i'll check it out seems like courts having sales also....

just to share, once i start using front load, i will not change back to top load washing machine, unless got space constrait in my new house.

front load is veryvery quiet....... im someone who cannot stand noise...... esp when drying..... front load is so quiet...... compared to top load...... top load is like having an earthquark.....

hahaha....will take note of that....if not once i'm pampered by the quietness, there's no turning back....

wonder if the parts of front load washer cost more...just in case need repairs in future....

supposed to have acid wash for my place, just now went to my house, still not clean up yet...abit disappointed.... :(

happy though my laminates flooring arrived and monday they are coming to do it...heard that they can finished it in a day :dancingqueen:

hope that tomorrow when i go to new place, washing done....hubby wanted to set up the racks for the store...me want to take photos..... ;)

ya ya. front load is super quiet but I am lazy to squat down to put in clothes and take them out. keke.

now i really got to rack my brains....both got its pros and cons.... :dunno:

i will be changing to front load too. for many years using top load. Heard that front load save more water. But i always worry that my little boys hor will climb into the machine... I got this horror picture of my elder boy locking my younger boy in the machine after he climb in and turn the machine on thinking of bathing his baby brother!! Think it's the after effect of watching adams family....\