Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

precious...wow...really alot of carpentry! your master wardrobe looks very much like mine...heeehee....very nice!

Your upper kitchen cabinet oso quite similar to mine...but yours nicer cos your laminate got color so contrast & the lines very swee! Mine white white cant see anything actually....hahah....i oso wana see your shoe cabinet...me no budget so didnt do...now will have to drool on yours le...heehee...

for the upper cabinets, we have difficulty deciding how many doors we want....so in the end top open is the best solution....looks needed and after looking at it now, i know i make the right choice...

Your wardrobe really have a lot of drawers.. The glass backing looks cool.. esp. when it is free.. :)

hmmm...really alot of drawers ar? initially i thought too little don't know enough anot... :D

hehe i have similar thinkings for the glass backing...cannot "hiam liao"

Edited by preciousjam

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

no regrets de...really looks very neat and nice! :good: if the kitchen top up liao will be lagi swee!

take more pictures and show us k....:)

I only have 5 drawers.. But partly because my wardrobe is really small.. For the glass backing, cannot hiam lah.. :)

i oso wana see your shoe cabinet...me no budget so didnt do...now will have to drool on yours le...heehee...

i can only drool also! my mil refused to let me do up a full ht shoe cabinet. she say ple will look down on u when ur shoes r higher than u..... :rolleyes:

Edited by ashes02

His recommendations like SOP, he also suggested a similar shoe cabinet :D

Can't find the picture online but if you have an Ikea magazine, take a look at pg 178, they have a good idea for storing shoes, think can still add in if you want.

And agree with Ashes about the shoes shouldn't be above your head/shoulder... some fengshui thing... So we'll be using the top for storage instead.

Edited by kthc

i can only drool also! my mil refused to let me do up a full ht shoe cabinet. she say ple will look down on u when ur shoes r higher than u..... :rolleyes:

His recommendations like SOP, he also suggested a similar shoe cabinet :D

Can't find the picture online but if you have an Ikea magazine, take a look at pg 178, they have a good idea for storing shoes, think can still add in if you want.

And agree with Ashes about the shoes shouldn't be above your head/shoulder... some fengshui thing... So we'll be using the top for storage instead.

actually we thought of using the place above the head for other stuff as well :P

kthc : what's SOP? i saw this shoe cabinet among some forummers here, told him i want the centre to have an opening for convenience of putting stuff while wearing shoes....hubby thought of doing it suspended so we can put some daily shoes underneath...the glass backing is Yeak's idea....found this is a good combination of all 3 heads together.... :D

SOP- Standard Operating Procedure:) Gotta to run, late for work..... as usual....

Will pop in Renotalk later to check out your progress. Bye.

SOP- Standard Operating Procedure:) Gotta to run, late for work..... as usual....

Will pop in Renotalk later to check out your progress. Bye.

that's why got to input some of our own....change abit here and there and it looks different...i saw so many shoe cabinets pictures, pick the part i like about it and ask him can anot.... ;)

today should have completed more things...the shower screen, glass door for kitchen and all the doors...

Precious! Wah, ur place really looks very nice liao leh. Nice black glass backing, yah, cannot hiam liao. Give it to u for free woh. ;) More pics of ur kitchen when the items are installed and ur solid surface is done pls! Think ur kitchen is very cool. I wanted to do top cabinets like urs actually, but my hb dun wan. Said that it'll be very hard to take things, esp since I'm short. :(

angel..i am sick! :(

today after work go and see doc,and will be on MC tomolo.

now very dizzy after medicine liao,going to have some rest..

got flu lei!!!!u scare or not?later i pass u via wire!haha....

aiyo! I went on course for 2 days and u sick ah? alamak! u faster go quarantine urself and dun come RT to spread the flu!!! :D

Hope tat u r better liao though. :P

My current dish drying rack also not covered below, comes with a metal tray, which collects the water from the washed plates. Tray can be removed to empty the water (if too much), else just leave it there. With our weather, the water will be evaporated very soon.

Same type of dish rack from Yeak. Think most dish racks are like that bah. :)

u didnt kiasu like preciousjam ah?haha...

u can design more drawers ma,ur wardrobe bigger than mine lei!

We never think of that lor...we only want one drawer to put all the impt stuff...like marriage certs, passport, jewellrey etc.

In our mind we only think we want more space to hang clothings only...heehee...in the end oso not enough and got to boro some space from my gal's wardrobe. :P

the backing is nice and the cabinets also chio. :good:

thanx!!!have to wait for all to complete before taking the pictures....

your suspended kitchen cabinet,below are u going to install light?

you really got alot of drawers lor,i got only 2 in my wardrobe! :(

not going to install lights....don't think will on it except when guests come....already spend so much on electricals better not add some more....

me worst lor...i only got one drawer in my master wardrobe niah....:(

u didnt kiasu like preciousjam ah?haha...

u can design more drawers ma,ur wardrobe bigger than mine lei!

ya i quite ks, very scared not enough drawers to store my things....hai~~ if i know i'll be doing the low cabinets, will leave more shelves or space for hanging clothes instead of drawers...

Precious! Wah, ur place really looks very nice liao leh. Nice black glass backing, yah, cannot hiam liao. Give it to u for free woh. ;) More pics of ur kitchen when the items are installed and ur solid surface is done pls! Think ur kitchen is very cool. I wanted to do top cabinets like urs actually, but my hb dun wan. Said that it'll be very hard to take things, esp since I'm short. :(

aiyo! I went on course for 2 days and u sick ah? alamak! u faster go quarantine urself and dun come RT to spread the flu!!! :D

Hope tat u r better liao though. :P

Same type of dish rack from Yeak. Think most dish racks are like that bah. :)

dish rack should be the same for all....think the only one who's going to complain is my maid....she is quite short...even the dish rack is abit high for her....oh well anyway might not want to keep her after the contract finish so most impt must suit us.... ;) i also can't reach some of the higher ones....got to get small ladder liao....

i am much better liao lor,but lose some weights.. ;)

you poor thing.... so fast already lost weights....

it'll come back when appetite comes back.... :sport-smiley-003: