Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Roamca, next time got opportunity can show me how you roll a swiss roll? 'cos that could be useful if I want to try doing a christmassy log, I did a swiss roll last time in home economics years ago but I clean forgot how the rolling was done back then. :P

Edited by BunBun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Roamca, next time got opportunity can show me how you roll a swiss roll? 'cos that could be useful if I want to try doing a christmassy log, I did a swiss roll last time in home economics years ago but I clean forgot how the rolling was done back then. :P

hi bunbun...no problem..i will just have to remember when i roll must ask hubby to stand beside me to take photos...its quite difficult to explain in words....let me get my baking barangs first...hope can start baking this sunday...heehee...

Haha, tat's a very big hint from merryman to ask u to faster start ur baking, roamca. :P

By the way, check with u.. Do u roll the swiss roll when it's still warm, or gota wait till it's cooled then roll? I read conflicting advices on the internet.. So duno whh to trust. But tink wen it's warm, the cake should be easier to roll and won't break bah?

Hihi...must roll it when its a little warm...sometimes if the cake break might be due to the cake you bake. Some cakes break easily... i will try to start baking asap :)

Roamca, thanks! Just post in The Baking Clubby. :)

hi bunbun...no problem..i will just have to remember when i roll must ask hubby to stand beside me to take photos...its quite difficult to explain in words....let me get my baking barangs first...hope can start baking this sunday...heehee...

Hihi...must roll it when its a little warm...sometimes if the cake break might be due to the cake you bake. Some cakes break easily... i will try to start baking asap :)

Haha, I thought that they'll only break cuz it's cooled liao and we wana bend it into a different shape. Thanks! Looks like I'll have to try different recipes to find one tat works for me. :P

hey!your mum v funny!ask john and me is it brother cos we looks alike!

got look alike meh?my face so round!haha

really ar? maybe from certain angels....hehehhehe

wow!!!u buying again ah!?your facial room needs it,hehe

buoying la....i don't know what to put in facial room without making it too complicated.....

I think it would be nice if you placed a long sheet of cloth to make a canopy on the ceiling? There's this small salon with 2 small rooms in light purple and the canopy like on the ceiling is in deep purple. So relaxing like in arabian style. Better still, aromatherapy and a water feature would be good including decals that have nature theme like butterflies, flowers that sort.

Edited by BunBun

I think it would be nice if you placed a long sheet of cloth to make a canopy on the ceiling? There's this small salon with 2 small rooms in light purple and the canopy like on the ceiling is in deep purple. So relaxing like in arabian style. Better still, aromatherapy and a water feature would be good including decals that have nature theme like butterflies, flowers that sort.

you know what? this was suggested to me by my cousin too....i only know BBron used to have this kind of lighting for his house....but i've no idea how it looks like....aromatherapy check....water feature hmmm no budget yet....

i'm actually looking for either string curtains or beads curtains to seperate the facial and consult area....

bun bun you got any picture of your string curtains that i can see?

Not that kind of canopy BBron has. Its the wavy canopy types, those types you see in church wedding decoration.

you know what? this was suggested to me by my cousin too....i only know BBron used to have this kind of lighting for his house....but i've no idea how it looks like....aromatherapy check....water feature hmmm no budget yet....

i'm actually looking for either string curtains or beads curtains to seperate the facial and consult area....

Yup I have, its in my long forgotten t-blog here

bun bun you got any picture of your string curtains that i can see?
Edited by BunBun

Not that kind of canopy BBron has. Its the wavy canopy types, those types you see in church wedding decoration.

Yup I have, its in my long forgotten t-blog here

ok let me go and dig it out!!!!

that kind must ask New help me see how to place it liao....I not very artistic.....

saw your string curtains and decal, very nice....

today i went to textile centre...got a shop selling the string curtains....at $100 for 2.8m have to add $30 for workmanship....

that kind must ask New help me see how to place it liao....I not very artistic.....

saw your string curtains and decal, very nice....

today i went to textile centre...got a shop selling the string curtains....at $100 for 2.8m have to add $30 for workmanship....

PJ...the zhenghua market got sell...dunno 30-40 only....PD planning to ordera few for our place...of cos nt sure about the length.....but 100 like ex ley