Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

its true lei,my family came around 20+ people,and its full house!hardly got place to move about!but my place can sing karaoke. :notti:

hahaha...i believe you...its ok la...u just on aircon and we'll fill up every corner of your house.....

got karaoke? den i must bring my mum along.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi angel...thanks! When will the next party be? At new's place mah? heehee...my hubby just bought an oven for me...so i can start trying out to bake something...will try doing caramel pudding these few days...hope it will be sucessful.... if nice then the next party i can bring over... :)

Haha, no idea wen new's house will finish. Heard from Yeak that end of the mth can woh, but duno confirm one anot. And duno if new will really have a party anot. heheee... we inviting ourselves over. heheeehhe

Wah, caramel pudding sounds niceeee! Can let mi have the recipe if successful? :)

hmmm...what's that? Prata?

talking about prata...i actually bought Prata to eat with curry...forget la!!!!see how sotong i am...now i got 30pieces of prata at home....

Wah.... :( Would love to have prata. :P

Haha, no idea wen new's house will finish. Heard from Yeak that end of the mth can woh, but duno confirm one anot. And duno if new will really have a party anot. heheee... we inviting ourselves over. heheeehhe

Wah, caramel pudding sounds niceeee! Can let mi have the recipe if successful? :)

Heehee....sure no problem! Me long time no bake liao...i need to refresh my baking skills...i love to make swiss rolls....but normally i dont roll it...i will cut into rectangular size and spread with blueberry jam! That time shift house...My hubby throw away alot of my baking stuff....like the baking trays, measuring spoon, weighing scale etc...i need to go & buy all these before i can really start baking....waste money again lor! heehee....

its true lei,my family came around 20+ people,and its full house!hardly got place to move about!but my place can sing karaoke. :notti:

da ge...we dont mind cramp leh...somemore can kara kara....so when ahh? :notti:

roamca>> see how conveniently BBron avoid subject again....think we must be more persistent....

BBRon>>so how when can visit your place, sing k and eat swiss roll?

roamca>> see how conveniently BBron avoid subject again....think we must be more persistent....

BBRon>>so how when can visit your place, sing k and eat swiss roll?

haha....bobian lah...he big brother Ron mah....must 'respect' abit lah...we just have to wait lor...

Maybe we got to gather the yeakers strength and surround him until he give us his answer! :P

haha....bobian lah...he big brother Ron mah....must 'respect' abit lah...we just have to wait lor...

Maybe we got to gather the yeakers strength and surround him until he give us his answer! :P

oh, why you jie dang yin si?! cannot!!

Heehee....sure no problem! Me long time no bake liao...i need to refresh my baking skills...i love to make swiss rolls....but normally i dont roll it...i will cut into rectangular size and spread with blueberry jam! That time shift house...My hubby throw away alot of my baking stuff....like the baking trays, measuring spoon, weighing scale etc...i need to go & buy all these before i can really start baking....waste money again lor! heehee....

:jawdrop: Har? Wat a waste! So sad.. Gota buy again. Go IKEA buy lar! They have sale going on now till end of the month. hehehe.. I love their new range of pastry brush, spatulas, measuring spoons.. Their red & white colours are so happy. hehehehe

Nice nice, love swiss rolls. heheheh.. That's one thing I'm going to try making some day. :P

:jawdrop: Har? Wat a waste! So sad.. Gota buy again. Go IKEA buy lar! They have sale going on now till end of the month. hehehe.. I love their new range of pastry brush, spatulas, measuring spoons.. Their red & white colours are so happy. hehehehe

Nice nice, love swiss rolls. heheheh.. That's one thing I'm going to try making some day. :P

wow, angel, your cupcakes is a big hit that day, looks really elegant :D

wow, angel, your cupcakes is a big hit that day, looks really elegant :D

I missed it lor...got take photos on the cupcakes?

yalor...he thrown away alot of my baking stuff....and my 'heavy duty' spatulas too! That spatulas i bought ard $20.00! Super solid one! haiz....didnt know IKEA have...will go check it out! Thanks...