Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Agreed PJ. Good maids are really a god-send.

Fresh maids can be good and bad. Some come with 'inflated' resumes but totally CMI, and there's also those with a bad attitude problems.

Our first maid was such as example, moreover even more cunning and like to play domestic politics by pitting my wife against my mother. Then very arrogant also, always do things her way and not follow my wife's instructions. Luckily she asked to go home.

Our current maid is so far really very capable and reliable, so no need to really teach her all over again. She's also got good rapport with the 2 kids and can even helps by repeating some of the things we read or teach them. Overall very dedicated to the job and very little attitude problem.

I guess as employers we also have to treat them well if they do their work well. For us, we try to help out in terms of getting her the daily necessities, give her clothing, and also at times treat her to her favourite food on weekends.

agreed, got to give and take....if want blur, must have time to supervise....

Hihi….think you guys really have a lot of fun at PJ house…very sad cant join in the fun…Friday nite still sms Rondy da ge I cant join in… :( looking forward to another party/gathering….

yes...rondy was telling me you might be coming...how are things?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi PJ...my dad in law admitted hospital on sat due to difficulties in breathing...and after observation discharged on sunday. Now resting at home....so stressed lor....lucky we didnt go your place oso...if not sure ga lang ga bok....

hi PJ...my dad in law admitted hospital on sat due to difficulties in breathing...and after observation discharged on sunday. Now resting at home....so stressed lor....lucky we didnt go your place oso...if not sure ga lang ga bok....

At least now resting at home liao, means that it's not that serious le. :D There's always new's animal party. :P

i know how you feel...my father in law just had op on sat for bypass....was also quite last min....that's why my hubby wasn't around...

thank goodness everything's ok, out of ICU and today will be transferred to normal ward.....

i know how you feel...my father in law just had op on sat for bypass....was also quite last min....that's why my hubby wasn't around...

thank goodness everything's ok, out of ICU and today will be transferred to normal ward.....

Oh dear...luckily everything was okay for you too! Just have to pray hard they will get well soon...Stay positive :)

Oh dear...luckily everything was okay for you too! Just have to pray hard they will get well soon...Stay positive :)

ya so far so good...been hearing good news....

At least now resting at home liao, means that it's not that serious le. :D There's always new's animal party. :P

hi angel...thanks! When will the next party be? At new's place mah? heehee...my hubby just bought an oven for me...so i can start trying out to bake something...will try doing caramel pudding these few days...hope it will be sucessful.... if nice then the next party i can bring over... :)

hi angel...thanks! When will the next party be? At new's place mah? heehee...my hubby just bought an oven for me...so i can start trying out to bake something...will try doing caramel pudding these few days...hope it will be sucessful.... if nice then the next party i can bring over... :)

probably bah... also, BD says when his place is done, we can go over for a PARTA party... "PARTA" as in his very own words :P

probably bah... also, BD says when his place is done, we can go over for a PARTA party... "PARTA" as in his very own words :P

hmmm...what's that? Prata?

talking about prata...i actually bought Prata to eat with curry...forget la!!!!see how sotong i am...now i got 30pieces of prata at home....

talking about prata...i actually bought Prata to eat with curry...forget la!!!!see how sotong i am...now i got 30pieces of prata at home....

Looks like you're gonna have prata for breakfast for another 2 weeks PJ! :P

yupxx. woah, 30 pieces? use some to wrap hot dogs, quite nice also...

To add on to Merryman's suggestion, another good way to use the prata is to give it a mexican touch:

Put cheese, guacamole, sour cream and salsa, add some shredded chicken or minced meat if you want and voila! - Prata Quesadilla!

If you wanna get a really nice home-made salsa sauce and cheese, let me know, I recommend you to this guy that does very nice authentic mexican food freelance. :)

Looks like you're gonna have prata for breakfast for another 2 weeks PJ! :P

yupxx. woah, 30 pieces? use some to wrap hot dogs, quite nice also...

To add on to Merryman's suggestion, another good way to use the prata is to give it a mexican touch:

Put cheese, guacamole, sour cream and salsa, add some shredded chicken or minced meat if you want and voila! - Prata Quesadilla!

If you wanna get a really nice home-made salsa sauce and cheese, let me know, I recommend you to this guy that does very nice authentic mexican food freelance. :)

hey thanx for all the ideas on how to finish up the prata!!!

adrian thanx for the offer...will keep that in mind...

how could u accuse your mum is a liar!?

I help your mum to punish u!! 8|

Hey, i don mind u all come over to my place,but seriously,

my place is too small lei.

better reply here.....takingup space in sixer's blog.....

i'm just trying to convince you that everything you heard is not true, so you'll forget about it la....

your place will be cozy....can la!!! wu sim bo sim nia? :P