Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

BD, as preciousjam said (below), we exchanged the fact about 183, and you mentioned (somewhere, which I can't remember which thread) that you would be there earlier to pick up the glasses before your appointment, hence... :)

think sky sort of know coz you are 180....and there's not alot of 180 lor...esp since you say will drop by to pick up glasses...

come to think of it...you stayed for at least 1hour plus? really got alot of things to talk lei....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i highly suspect it's the reno dust...

ehhh actually only my stuffs are in. physically i am still at mil's place. we wish to unpack first then hop over. today not well so didn't do much...

i think so...dust plus stress...sort of lower the immunity....

hehehe...really alot...just that too bad got to rush off.....:(

think you would enjoy the food and the talking.....hahaha

Heya Everyone.

Firstly, big thanks to PJ for hosting us and for everyone's contribution of lovely goodies. The lychee champagne was great! :) Nice to meet so many of you at PJ's place yesterday. Finally get to see the faces behind the nicks.

Sorry, didn't really get to chat with some of you as I either was too shy (especially more so with ladies) and also because I had to leave early. But I guess we'll have more similar meet-ups or gatherings in the near future.

Look forward to that. :)

Heya Everyone.

Firstly, big thanks to PJ for hosting us and for everyone's contribution of lovely goodies. The lychee champagne was great! :) Nice to meet so many of you at PJ's place yesterday. Finally get to see the faces behind the nicks.

Sorry, didn't really get to chat with some of you as I either was too shy (especially more so with ladies) and also because I had to leave early. But I guess we'll have more similar meet-ups or gatherings in the near future.

Look forward to that. :)

if BBron not going to drink his lychee champagne, must ask him bring and let us drink at the next gathering....

so next timemust bring christine along and she'll mingle with the ladies....

yoz whoooo.... thank precious for organizing this meetup and ur great hospitality :)

yoyo yo!!! nice to meet you too....looking forward to gathering at your place....would not have been able to do it without all the pot luck...but hor really sinful...think only your carrot cake is the more healthy choice.... ;)

hey peeps!!! Thanks for making PPP a major success!!!! Appreciate the food that all of you brought....Really enjoyed this chance to catch up with each other....forgive me if i have been a poor host, will do better....hehehe i'm looking forward to the next gathering...hopefully New's house...... :yeah::dancingqueen:

hey PJ!!! thanks for organising PPP :D hopefully we didn't make a mess in ur house :P

it was really a joy talking to you :D esp the raising-the-children part!! hahahahahahahaha...

sorry that we have to leave so early :(

Edited by rierie

hey PJ!!! thanks for organising PPP :D hopefully we didn't make a mess in ur house :P

it was really a joy talking to you :D esp the raising-the-children part!! hahahahahahahaha...

sorry that we have to leave so early :(

wow....not yet Ho, aldy start to talk about raising kids???hmm.....u sure u cleaning house ytd at new place anot?? :notti:

must agree...PJ is a joy to talk to....n her princess really cute..:P

wow....not yet Ho, aldy start to talk about raising kids???hmm.....u sure u cleaning house ytd at new place anot?? :notti:

must agree...PJ is a joy to talk to....n her princess really cute..:P

of cuz got clean la!!! *faint*

yep..agree, ur princess's face is super chubby :D

was rierie there when I reach?! sorry for being late hor, PJ, after the bank, met up my id for a while, then the sushi takes like 30mins when they told me 20mins zzz...

was rierie there when I reach?! sorry for being late hor, PJ, after the bank, met up my id for a while, then the sushi takes like 30mins when they told me 20mins zzz...

merryman, u purposely dun want to see me right? tsk tsk...we left by the time u reach, i think.

merryman, u purposely dun want to see me right? tsk tsk...we left by the time u reach, i think.

haha, if you tell me you'll lend me my reno money, then i don't have to meet bank and id lor... :P

haha, if you tell me you'll lend me my reno money, then i don't have to meet bank and id lor... :P

wa!!! okok....dun say i not nice. i charge u 10% interest, daily compounding interest. want?

wa!!! okok....dun say i not nice. i charge u 10% interest, daily compounding interest. want?

so nice, no problem. i just declare bankrupt there after :P

Precious!

kamsia u for ur curry chicken(eh shd kamsia ur maid wor) and all the food.

hehe paiseh i broke ur blue glass!! heng not the $15 one :P

but all is gd la huh? 水是财!!