Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

wow....not yet Ho, aldy start to talk about raising kids???hmm.....u sure u cleaning house ytd at new place anot?? :notti:

must agree...PJ is a joy to talk to....n her princess really cute..:P

ya think i stress her liao....you want me stress you or PD also? :notti:

of cuz got clean la!!! *faint*

yep..agree, ur princess's face is super chubby :D

my princess can be quite ba tao at times...she's definitely in a very good mood yesterday!!! thank goodness if not don't think i can chat with all of you.....

was rierie there when I reach?! sorry for being late hor, PJ, after the bank, met up my id for a while, then the sushi takes like 30mins when they told me 20mins zzz...

you make it up with the sushi la...great choice...healthy and think that is the only one which gone finito!!!

SORRY!no refund!ask ur sis to import somemore lah! :P

Angel!your muffin is nice lah!how do u do the cream?can teach me? :D

its cup cakes la...BBron thanks for being my co-host lei....good that you around to help me....

aiya don't keep it for so long lei...organize a gathering at your place and we'll come finished it for you.....

Precious!

kamsia u for ur curry chicken(eh shd kamsia ur maid wor) and all the food.

hehe paiseh i broke ur blue glass!! heng not the $15 one :P

but all is gd la huh? 水是财!!

hahahahaha kamsia me for buying the ingredients and choosing the right curry base...hehehe and her for the cooking....

talking about that...hubby say our house number going to open in 4D one but but but when the glass broke, liao liao!!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Why NO pictures to show har?

Food reviews also?

Sounds like so much fun at PJ's place leh. :(

so must join us for the next gathering lei...today no time to upload yet....gonna try upload tomorrow ...

so much to talk, only took very little photos...hahahaha almost forgot to take photo of New's cheese cake.....

Ah, Im waiting~~~

so must join us for the next gathering lei...today no time to upload yet....gonna try upload tomorrow ...

so much to talk, only took very little photos...hahahaha almost forgot to take photo of New's cheese cake.....

PJ too busy talking huh?! :P

Thanks for holding it :D...

ya...and when everyone left, den i saw my camera....realise didn't take photos of the forummers....fated la.....

merryman, what's your fb nick?

Precious, hehe thanks for organizing PPP! It was fun. :P

Angel!your muffin is nice lah!how do u do the cream?can teach me? :D

Yoz, heheh tks tks. Mine is more to cupcake, rather than muffin liao. :) And yupz, I did the cream. It's cream cheese frosting actually, cuz I find that the regular icing is too sweet. :P Tonight or tml PM u the details of the frosting, can't really rem the amt of ingredients now. :P

ya...and when everyone left, den i saw my camera....realise didn't take photos of the forummers....fated la.....

Yah loh. :( I did signal to new if got camera anot, then can take pics. But we both dun have. :(

Precious, hehe thanks for organizing PPP! It was fun. :P

Yoz, heheh tks tks. Mine is more to cupcake, rather than muffin liao. :) And yupz, I did the cream. It's cream cheese frosting actually, cuz I find that the regular icing is too sweet. :P Tonight or tml PM u the details of the frosting, can't really rem the amt of ingredients now. :P

Yah loh. :( I did signal to new if got camera anot, then can take pics. But we both dun have. :(

post it on Baking Club....my kids love the cup cake and the cream....kept finishing the cream leaving onlt the cake....

never signal to me ...i got but forgot about it....hehehehe

ya,mentioning about your maid,she seems to be a very cheerful lady!

must be a good maid,haha :dunno:

cannot hiam la...one thing talkative and nagging....hahahahha think she more nagging than me and my mum...

really depends on individual what kind of maid they want....like one of my friend, she prefer the fresh from indo or philippines....if mine think she'll faint....my maid is that kind will argue one lei...and will nag at us if we come home late coz she want to sleep.... :P:dunno:

but if talking about cooking and household wise, she knows what to do...for me that's more impt...no need to teach....

post it on Baking Club....my kids love the cup cake and the cream....kept finishing the cream leaving onlt the cake....

never signal to me ...i got but forgot about it....hehehehe

Haha, okok. Later go home find my recipe. Did some amendments to the original one, can't really rem nw. :P

the method of doing the cup cake too,quite soft :good:

precious da bao for me to bring back,hehe :P

it's ok not to post our picture here la!

so those who are curious can join the next party,just post the food will do.

hehe :D

Hee.. okok. I go post the pics in Baking Clubby first bah. Took some pics with my hp while travelling to Precious's place.

cannot hiam la...one thing talkative and nagging....hahahahha think she more nagging than me and my mum...

really depends on individual what kind of maid they want....like one of my friend, she prefer the fresh from indo or philippines....if mine think she'll faint....my maid is that kind will argue one lei...and will nag at us if we come home late coz she want to sleep.... :P:dunno:

but if talking about cooking and household wise, she knows what to do...for me that's more impt...no need to teach....

Haha, think tat's v impt to know wat to do. I have a fren's maid who duno aniting, dun even have common sense some more. Teach for 2 wks liao, still cant rem the simplest thing like wen to feed the kid...

Ur maid is very cute. She called mi "little girl" when describing mi to ur mom. hahha

Haha, okok. Later go home find my recipe. Did some amendments to the original one, can't really rem nw. :P

Hee.. okok. I go post the pics in Baking Clubby first bah. Took some pics with my hp while travelling to Precious's place.

Haha, think tat's v impt to know wat to do. I have a fren's maid who duno aniting, dun even have common sense some more. Teach for 2 wks liao, still cant rem the simplest thing like wen to feed the kid...

Ur maid is very cute. She called mi "little girl" when describing mi to ur mom. hahha

don't think i can take the blur blur kind....i'll go crazy....at least most of things i can just leave it to her common sense

post post i wanna see....

don't think i can take the blur blur kind....i'll go crazy....at least most of things i can just leave it to her common sense

post post i wanna see....

Confirm! My fren had to do all the housework when she gets home... Cuz that maid duno how to do.... Haiz..... :(

Agreed PJ. Good maids are really a god-send.

Fresh maids can be good and bad. Some come with 'inflated' resumes but totally CMI, and there's also those with a bad attitude problems.

Our first maid was such as example, moreover even more cunning and like to play domestic politics by pitting my wife against my mother. Then very arrogant also, always do things her way and not follow my wife's instructions. Luckily she asked to go home.

Our current maid is so far really very capable and reliable, so no need to really teach her all over again. She's also got good rapport with the 2 kids and can even helps by repeating some of the things we read or teach them. Overall very dedicated to the job and very little attitude problem.

I guess as employers we also have to treat them well if they do their work well. For us, we try to help out in terms of getting her the daily necessities, give her clothing, and also at times treat her to her favourite food on weekends.

Hihi….think you guys really have a lot of fun at PJ house…very sad cant join in the fun…Friday nite still sms Rondy da ge I cant join in… :( looking forward to another party/gathering….