Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

u ok anot?

ok lah. not seriously ill probably is the reno dust that is causing all this. but now is H1N1 sensitive period mah, not nice going around sniffing and coughing. people will siam me also :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ok lah. not seriously ill probably is the reno dust that is causing all this. but now is H1N1 sensitive period mah, not nice going around sniffing and coughing. people will siam me also :P

but u no snffing n coughing pple also siam liao....no diff de la....btw...MC can only be given by Doc PJ...so u got to go her clinic to see her....:P

but u no snffing n coughing pple also siam liao....no diff de la....btw...MC can only be given by Doc PJ...so u got to go her clinic to see her....:P

MC given liao...i'm the soft hearted one de....

MC given liao...i'm the soft hearted one de....

oei!! I dun bite hor!! see?? see?? PJ very nice and understanding de. But if there's someone who is dying to get out of work, I can go and share a drink with u to pass on the virus hahah (if it's a virus and not just some dust irritation)

oei!! I dun bite hor!! see?? see?? PJ very nice and understanding de. But if there's someone who is dying to get out of work, I can go and share a drink with u to pass on the virus hahah (if it's a virus and not just some dust irritation)

wah....y will pple wan to drink , what u drink?no wonder pple siam u lor....:P

this doc nv check...anyhow give mc de....no good 8|

hey peeps!!! Thanks for making PPP a major success!!!! Appreciate the food that all of you brought....Really enjoyed this chance to catch up with each other....forgive me if i have been a poor host, will do better....hehehe i'm looking forward to the next gathering...hopefully New's house...... :yeah::dancingqueen:

Take care wor, though you can't make it today, maybe the next "PPP" can be held at your new place? :)

hey peeps!!! Thanks for making PPP a major success!!!! Appreciate the food that all of you brought....Really enjoyed this chance to catch up with each other....forgive me if i have been a poor host, will do better....hehehe i'm looking forward to the next gathering...hopefully New's house...... :yeah::dancingqueen:

Thanks for all the great hospitality today, preciousjam - you definitely not a poor host lor, maybe I am a "poor" guest lor. Haha... :P

Indeed is an eye opener for me to look at your actual house itself, and making some new friends present as well.

:good: :good: :good:

Thanks for all the great hospitality today, preciousjam - you definitely not a poor host lor, maybe I am a "poor" guest lor. Haha... :P

Indeed is an eye opener for me to look at your actual house itself, and making some new friends present as well.

no no you are definitely not "poor" guest lor...you came the earliest and you stayed quite long lei...this is proof not a only Yeakers gathering...its for RT friends...hahaha

any thing i should improve or ask Yeak to rectify for my house? :notti:

ohh.. yesyes i agree

now we have the faces to the nick!!

skyblue u looked v familiar lae.. have we met somewhere b4?

ohh.. yesyes i agree

hahah ya i totally agreed...now have to make remember the name rather than the nick hehehe...saw any nice stuff today?

no no you are definitely not "poor" guest lor...you came the earliest and you stayed quite long lei...this is proof not a only Yeakers gathering...its for RT friends...hahaha

any thing i should improve or ask Yeak to rectify for my house? :notti:

No need me - rondy already suggested quite a few liaoz lor, he's the one who will scrutinise all the "faults" in your house. Haha... :P

But for me, my QC not that high, I find your place is great, nicely done up with concealed wires and all, it is good!! :)

ohh.. yesyes i agree

Really ah, or could it be I have a rather common and ordinary look?

I stay in the east all my life (except NS - at Jurong West extension then), so maybe there's a chance we might have met if you were also staying in the east??

Maybe next time we meet at another "PPP", we can check our "history" of the past, see if we have met and possibly know each other. ;)

Really ah, or could it be I have a rather common and ordinary look?

I stay in the east all my life (except NS - at Jurong West extension then), so maybe there's a chance we might have met if you were also staying in the east??

Maybe next time we meet at another "PPP", we can check our "history" of the past, see if we have met and possibly know each other. ;)

think the next gathering is the animal party and BBRon will have to dress in piggy suit?

think the next gathering is the animal party and BBRon will have to dress in piggy suit?

Is it?? The idea was discussed after we left huh??

Piggy suit, can't imagine, haha... :P