Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
p3nguins

P3nguins - Route Back Home (no, Not South Pole But Up North..cck To Be Specific)

Day 8 of Reno! - sorry duno why some of the pics can't seem to rotate them & stay rotated :bangwall:

Our 'balcony'

Balcony-13aug09.jpg

Kitchen Walls

KitchenWallScreeded1-13Aug09.jpg

KitchenWallScreeded2-13aug09.jpg

Entrance to MBR (left) & Study Room (right)

NewMasterBedroomEntranceView2-13aug.jpg

ViewFromDining-blur.jpg

Edited by p3nguins

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah you changed the position of study room door ah ?

hehehe looking pretty good leh.

Taaa Daaaa... That was only part of what is required.. had more to come then...

8Aug09005.jpg

8Aug09001.jpg

View outside

8Aug09002.jpg

On the spot sketching by ID on our wall 8| of the entrance to our dining area

8Aug09003.jpg

Edited by p3nguins

They'll resume work today, but didn't get a chance to go down today (currently staying in Tamp, new home is @ CCK).... hopefully my in-laws snapped some pics hee..

They're supposed to have some 'team meeting' today :P to discuss on how to go about the reno to cope with the ad-hoc changes as the ID deems necessary like placing the storage heater in another room's top cupboard to allow our ceiling rain shower etc...

Might be dropping by Sungei something to check out the marble tops for our dining table this weekend.. hope that'll go smoothly and see something we like...

Wah lau you totally opposite of me leh

My in-laws staying in CCK and me and my wife shifting to Tampines

Me thru and fro also chuan and my car petrol is killing me.....arrgghhh.... :bangwall:

a bit la.. but heng Cck still not so bad, expressway near and got good food around, plus bus 190 chop chop reach town hee...

Haven really decided when to move in, 'cos still some time away before ROM/AD, so might just sleep over on weekends, dust dust abit here & there :P

Ya Ya alot of ppl did that like go chalet hahaha :P

But hor, 190 from town forever crowded de though the traveling time consider not that bad

Hi P3nguins,

Nice progress on your reno. When we saw your reno pic on the concrete blocks, we had a sense of familiarity as our walls also just built. hee... do keep the pic coming.. :)

Wah you changed the position of study room door ah ?

hehehe looking pretty good leh.

Haha yeap, hope it'll look as good as it does on paper or else i'm gonna smack him...

In good progress! when start to choose tiles? or chossen oredi, lights leh, buy oredi?

Actually.. none of them haha.. should be 1,2 weeks time before we start to buy. ID & his designer gonna bring us shopping... However we are gonna go pick our dining table's marble top this sat @ Sungei Keduk (something like that).

Hi P3nguins,

Nice progress on your reno. When we saw your reno pic on the concrete blocks, we had a sense of familiarity as our walls also just built. hee... do keep the pic coming.. :)

thanks Rasp! hehe.. a little deja vu huh...

Wah lau you totally opposite of me leh

My in-laws staying in CCK and me and my wife shifting to Tampines

Me thru and fro also chuan and my car petrol is killing me.....arrgghhh.... :bangwall:

Wahh.. how did you manage to convince her to move to tamp ...teach lei :P

Ya Ya alot of ppl did that like go chalet hahaha :P

But hor, 190 from town forever crowded de though the traveling time consider not that bad

Yeah! esp if you try taking from... SMU that bus stop onwards, impossible to get on. That's why usually we'll walk all the way to chinatown or Central mall to catch the bus *shhhh*... yes, we are lazy pple hee

Went to 'spot check' today and were surprised to see the guys working...

view of main door from inside (gonna change main door).. this one 'Cui' liaoz...

Shoe cabinet will be mounted on the brick wall

1415Aug09045.jpg

step in a bit more & you'll see the bedrooms and living room undergoing a facelife

1415Aug09034.jpg

view from living room - towards dining area further in (the brick wall is where our sofa will be)

1415Aug09039.jpg

view from inside MBR

1415Aug09042.jpg

1st batch of tiles hee..wasn't expecting them so soon..

1415Aug09033.jpg

Part of the tiles for MBR toilet

1415Aug09031.jpg

Tiles for dining area - (to compliment our marble top) It's supposed to be metallic with a faint gold 'dust' haha

1415Aug09030.jpg

Common bathroom floor tiles - retro/old school :D

1415Aug09029.jpg

Over @ the marble factory with Ray & his stylist to help pick out a nice piece (for our table top)..so many to choose from

- 9.30am in the morning zzzzz

1415Aug09021.jpg

Shortlisted Swiss White marble (or Snow White)

1415Aug09023.jpg

Edited by p3nguins

your dinning area tiles looks fantastic! so happening leh u...glittery ones

Tks hee.. actually we were open to anything so we kinda gave some 'freedom' to ID to decide what he felt was best suited for us... hope it matches well with the overall theme though

hi.

are there going to be doors for your mbr and study room? cos from the layout plan earlier, it seems they are door-less (with 1 sliding door, i think) while your latest pics has a door frame in the mbr.