Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gaku70

New Home In The East

Update after visiting the flat in darkness.

Electricity was cut off.

Just call both Jason and Uncle why the stuff that they said are doing all not done. Piping suppose to be done yesterday. Jason said uncle didn't give him the diagram so cannot do. I pass the drawing 2 days ago. He say will take from uncle tomorrow.

See the floor really heart pain. Have reminded Jason to place paper mat to protect the floor. This morning told me not enough, he will buy later. Just now ask him, he told me tomorrow will buy. The small mountain of waste is still sitting in the living room for many days. Don't know when they will clear. Hope when before my delivery come on Sat, the waste can be cleared. If not, I anticipate items damaged due to the clearing.

Uncle has arranged aircon to do trunking. Don't know why not done. Uncle said today the aircon guy postponed to Friday. I asked him again can I arrange for mover next saturday. He told me need to check with Jason.

Gaku, my false ceiling supposed to be these 2 days. As I am resting at home today, I didn't go up and check. I hope it is done.

Grr...hubby issued ultimatum liao. Must rest well else he scared I faint! LOL...cos I complain about feeling giddy from the meds.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Gaku, my false ceiling supposed to be these 2 days. As I am resting at home today, I didn't go up and check. I hope it is done.

Grr...hubby issued ultimatum liao. Must rest well else he scared I faint! LOL...cos I complain about feeling giddy from the meds.

familyof4, muz rest well k? u still have to take care of your girl wor.. *worried*

Edited by rierie

i asked my ID about 3 in 1 and pentalite too. he said it's more difficult to touch up 3 in 1 cuz after the paint has dried up and if we try to touch up, it will be patchy patchy. but pentalite dun have such problem. and, for pentalite, they have it in 1 litre packaging (smaller can) while 3-in 1 dun have (dunno how true this is. haven't check it out). so hor...if get 3 in 1 and u wanna touch up, u have to buy the big packaging one...thats what ID said.

All the paints I chose are 3-in-1. Got 1 litre packaging leh.

All the paints I chose are 3-in-1. Got 1 litre packaging leh.

pai seh pai seh...ID say that it's All in 1 that dun have the small can version.

Edited by rierie

pai seh pai seh...ID say that it's All in 1 that dun have the small can version.

To clarify, is it all-in-1 or 3-in-1 difficult to touch up? :)

as for hard to touch up, he replied as "Almost all..except Pentalite..starting code - PL ICI paint"

guess you all better check with contractor first ba..in case my ID give me wrong info then cham

as for hard to touch up, he replied as "Almost all..except Pentalite..starting code - PL ICI paint"

guess you all better check with contractor first ba..in case my ID give me wrong info then cham

My whole unit all painted with 3-in-1 already :P Too late

My whole unit all painted with 3-in-1 already :P Too late

mm..on a happier tone, if really need to touch up, u can see it as an opportunity to repaint the whole wall (if there's a need)...hahahahahahahh

mm..on a happier tone, if really need to touch up, u can see it as an opportunity to repaint the whole wall (if there's a need)...hahahahahahahh

Just hacked two of the painted walls on Monday to reposition two lighting points

Painter will need to touch-up....will see if really need to repaint whole walls :P

IMG_0300.jpg

Just hacked two of the painted walls on Monday to reposition two lighting points

Painter will need to touch-up....will see if really need to repaint whole walls :P

oops! me bad mouth! pai seh pai seh..

gaku, pai seh wor...terrorising ur t-blog

oops! me bad mouth! pai seh pai seh..

gaku, pai seh wor...terrorising ur t-blog

No problem lah.

Actually Jason told me only don't use 3 in 1. Think rest should be ok.

actually hor painting the whole wall is better so that it will not be patchy. usually the touch ups, somehow the tone will be a bit different

actually hor painting the whole wall is better so that it will not be patchy. usually the touch ups, somehow the tone will be a bit different

My current place also using 3 in 1 and also a lot of touchup but I see only abit difference. Maybe the pro will find it very different.