Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Little Monkey

Changing Solid Surface Color

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
If that's the case will you wreck the bottom kitchen cabinet?

may or may not wreck the kitchen cabinet as my friend done it before after taking over her resale flat.

Probably not... i guess it depends on how it was constructed... what i saw being done to mine is that they just mount it on top of my cabinet wooden structure and silicon the sides.. so it can be replaced easily. Again, I'm so sian with my contractor, mine might not be done the right way.. grr...

If that's the case will you wreck the bottom kitchen cabinet?

Probably not... i guess it depends on how it was constructed... what i saw being done to mine is that they just mount it on top of my cabinet wooden structure and silicon the sides.. so it can be replaced easily. Again, I'm so sian with my contractor, mine might not be done the right way.. grr...

hmmm....that's the correct method right? Why u say its not done the right way?

I dunno what's right or wrong anymore with this guy(my contractor)...

He's recommended by my wife's auntie so we trusted him from the beginning but things just kept turning out different from our expectations. And instead of helping us supervise and check on the reno works, end up we are the ones who had to keep updating him and telling him what's not right and what needs to be rectify. We're like his assistants.. That's why i say I can't be sure he's doing anything right at the moment.. :(

This morning we checked the floor tiles and found many hollow pockets ... my wife pasted masking tape all over the floor for him to indicate the problem ones until he told us to stop tapping with the coin. He'll get someone down to inject some chemical glue or something to make them stick.. anyway, i posted separately in the reno works section. Hiaz...

hmmm....that's the correct method right? Why u say its not done the right way?

I dunno what's right or wrong anymore with this guy(my contractor)...

He's recommended by my wife's auntie so we trusted him from the beginning but things just kept turning out different from our expectations. And instead of helping us supervise and check on the reno works, end up we are the ones who had to keep updating him and telling him what's not right and what needs to be rectify. We're like his assistants.. That's why i say I can't be sure he's doing anything right at the moment.. :(

This morning we checked the floor tiles and found many hollow pockets ... my wife pasted masking tape all over the floor for him to indicate the problem ones until he told us to stop tapping with the coin. He'll get someone down to inject some chemical glue or something to make them stick.. anyway, i posted separately in the reno works section. Hiaz...

ic. Sorry to hear that. Maybe u can get your wife's auntie to speak to your contractor.