Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GrandPaPa

Feng Shui Tips

Hi BEAN

If I am not wrong, stoves cannot under the beam.

Maybe can cover it up with false celiing??

Happy

hi happy, thanks for suggestion. unfortunately, i think false ceiling quite unlikely for our kitchen in this sense as it may reduce the cabinets space that we're intending to build around the beams area :(

i think we may also have a couple of dark corners in the house no matter how we play around with the layout :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi GPP, for BEAN case, about dark corners, can install ceiling lights to activitate it? Rather than have it dark...

hi happy, thanks for suggestion. unfortunately, i think false ceiling quite unlikely for our kitchen in this sense as it may reduce the cabinets space that we're intending to build around the beams area :(

i think we may also have a couple of dark corners in the house no matter how we play around with the layout :bangwall:

hi happy, thanks for raising the question on my behalf.

Dark corners:

For kitchen, we're also at the same time discussing with our designer to play around with the material of one of the walls, e.g. glass, so that at least some light from the living room's windows can reach the dark corner of the kitchen during the day. but the design isn't perfect because the opened main entrance door will block the path of the light.

For our walk-in-waredrobe area, no windows near it that can allow sunlight in. But we'll be installing 2 brighter downlights to luminate the place

Beams:

Man... I hate those beams... Wanted to hack walls here and there for better space planning but the beams spoil the designs...

A question regarding the beams. Is it a taboo to sit under a beam at dining area or have a beam run across the dining table? We have a 2m dining table, so the position where we place the dining table is limited. :(

Thanks for all the help rendered

cheers,

beany

I have engaged several feng shui masters for my own home and non of them can deliver the results. It caused me much fustrations and also money, as i had to buy feng shui product. Just as i was about to give up, I was introduced to a feng shui master, only upon the last one, things change significantly. My bad business become good, i became president of one of the business club, i also started another new profitable business. relationship at home become great and my dad mysterious skin problem disappearred, best of all i dont need to buy those feng shui items. The last master professionalism and passion inspired me to learn about fengshui.

Do you know what causes that mysterious skin problem? Did your FSM tell you?

Can you PM your FSM's contact number to me?

Thank you.

Hi

Glad to know that someone like you went through what I have gone through too. 2 years ago, I had many problems from work to home. Went to a few bazi reading, some general, two quite accurate on certain things but no solution. Every time say something like "that is life" or "that is destiny". Then after reading some feng shui books, also didn't help, I went to a few feng shui masters. Talk about them, I'm still steaming. One is at kitchener Rd. One is at Fu Lu Shou. One from Malaysia. One from yio chu kang and one more don't know from where, introduce by friend. The one at Fu Lu Shou made me bought a few items. The one at kitchener Rd the worse, ask me to put blue color mat, put Qi Ling, put fish tank with dollar coins and etc. After doing all that, my shop within 6 months close down and I some more got to pay for break lease.

Lucily last year, two friends talk about this master. I was skeptical at first after all the experience and $ already down. Manage to give a call after about 1 month. I told him about payment difficulty and see can discount some charges but he asked me to break up the payments. The beginning was also amazing. I told him I still have doubts about feng shui masters, he took out 3 dollar coins and asked me to think of a problem or question and throw don't know how many times, amazingly he was able to tell when I closed shop!!

His bazi reading was also very accurate, even which year I got car accident before hre also could tell. What was more important was after he gave me a few dates and after following his instructions, things changed immediately. First, an acquaintance out of the blue talked to me about a business and even offered to come out capital. My home got less arguments. Last time buy 4 D always end up in the deep sea, after he arranged for me to put a fountain, I kana $500 for a $2 starter. Now getting more and more comfortable in terms of income despite the recession. Every now and then call him still give me free advise.

Thank you.

Do you know what causes that mysterious skin problem? Did your FSM tell you?

Thank you.

yes he did tell us, that the positioning of the bed, at a position where the interaction of the flying stars number results in skin problem.

most of the time after the star chart is plotted, by looking at your bed positions, what are the likely health issues can be predicted accurately

hi GPP,

Been reading some book n info fm internet. Some opinion needed on the period luck of a house;

1) What does period luck refers to? Year built or year being occupied?

2) If the resale flat i m evaluating is a period 7 (up to Feb 4, 2004), does it mean that the 20-years luck cycle for period 7 house will end? What about the following years? Does period 8 influence the luck of the occupants of the period 7 house each year?

Thanks in advance.

hi GPP,

Been reading some book n info fm internet. Some opinion needed on the period luck of a house;

1) What does period luck refers to? Year built or year being occupied?

2) If the resale flat i m evaluating is a period 7 (up to Feb 4, 2004), does it mean that the 20-years luck cycle for period 7 house will end? What about the following years? Does period 8 influence the luck of the occupants of the period 7 house each year?

Thanks in advance.

some books insist it refer to the year it is occupied, but it is the year that it is build because, predictions of past events base on year was build has proven to be accurate so far.

if your house is period 7, the chart plotted will remain as it. but it will be still be influenced by the yearly and monthly stars. if your house has undergo specific renovation(for changing luck period) it will change to the current luck period which is 8

some books insist it refer to the year it is occupied, but it is the year that it is build because, predictions of past events base on year was build has proven to be accurate so far.

if your house is period 7, the chart plotted will remain as it. but it will be still be influenced by the yearly and monthly stars. if your house has undergo specific renovation(for changing luck period) it will change to the current luck period which is 8

Thanks GPP,

So there is 2 schools of thought on period luck. In that case, wld it be adviseable to evaluate/select a house base on current period 8? This is esp on its main door cos whatever reno we plan, its impossible to alter the main door rite?

Also, when it comes to FS audit. Does a gd FSM carry out his/her audition base on the facing of the unit or facing of the blk. This was asked b'cos i cant really differential the facing of HDB blks esp base on our current new flat design ( neither no main entrance nor any 5 element design, namely metal, wood, water and earth).

Thanks GPP,

So there is 2 schools of thought on period luck. In that case, wld it be adviseable to evaluate/select a house base on current period 8? This is esp on its main door cos whatever reno we plan, its impossible to alter the main door rite?

Also, when it comes to FS audit. Does a gd FSM carry out his/her audition base on the facing of the unit or facing of the blk. This was asked b'cos i cant really differential the facing of HDB blks esp base on our current new flat design ( neither no main entrance nor any 5 element design, namely metal, wood, water and earth).

dont understand your first question, if the house is build or major renovation after 4 feb 2004 it is period 8. major renovation include dismantling the main door.

the facing of the unit is more important, it is determined by the "QI KOU" opening of the QI. usually the main door or big window or balcony. everyone in the same block has different fengshui. depending on which opening they use more often.

Thanks GPP,

dont understand your first question, if the house is build or major renovation after 4 feb 2004 it is period 8. major renovation include dismantling the main door.

the facing of the unit is more important, it is determined by the "QI KOU" opening of the QI. usually the main door or big window or balcony. everyone in the same block has different fengshui. depending on which opening they use more often.

Hi GPP to clarify further on my 1st question..

Lets say i m shortlisting this period 7 resale HDB unit (builted before 4 feb 2004) which has auspicious stars in period 7 for its main door location/palace/gong. However in period 8, auspicious stars hv left the current main door location.

Base on my understanding /due to building structure restriction, even with major renovation internally. The location of the main door for any HDB resale/new cannot be shift to anywhere.

Therefore, wld it b more advisable to select/evaluate a period 7 house with its main door builted on "ideal" palace/location that suit in period 8. As u mentioned above, QI KOU, which is usually the main door will be the main emphasis for me during my flat hunting.

Thanks in advance GPP

So your knowledge is definitely correct? So other masters who has different concept is wrong?

So your knowledge is definitely correct? So other masters who has different concept is wrong?

they can choose their own concept if it works for them :)

do not believe everything you read, including books, or what i said

practical experiences is the best. after you have done enough audit you will know what is right.

Edited by GrandPaPa

Hi GPP to clarify further on my 1st question..

Lets say i m shortlisting this period 7 resale HDB unit (builted before 4 feb 2004) which has auspicious stars in period 7 for its main door location/palace/gong. However in period 8, auspicious stars hv left the current main door location.

Base on my understanding /due to building structure restriction, even with major renovation internally. The location of the main door for any HDB resale/new cannot be shift to anywhere.

Therefore, wld it b more advisable to select/evaluate a period 7 house with its main door builted on "ideal" palace/location that suit in period 8. As u mentioned above, QI KOU, which is usually the main door will be the main emphasis for me during my flat hunting.

Thanks in advance GPP

the last paragraph is correct. however u must remember that from now till 2023 if you renovate it will change to period 8, does that means that in the future you are not going to do any renovation? maybe its better to find a house that has good feng shui in period 8 and 9