Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GrandPaPa

Feng Shui Tips

Hi

I'm just wondering if i can sleep under a beam and the bed just beside the door? as i'm sleeping with legs facing the door abit and beside the window...not sure if it's good fengshui or bad but wat i know is ... sometimes i can't get to sleep bcoz of the noisy road...(i can see the highway & bit of the sea from my window)

Or ya... if i open my door...i'll see the toilet...kind of opposite my room...how should i be placing my bed as most of my corners have beams

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi

I'm just wondering if i can sleep under a beam and the bed just beside the door? as i'm sleeping with legs facing the door abit and beside the window...not sure if it's good fengshui or bad but wat i know is ... sometimes i can't get to sleep bcoz of the noisy road...(i can see the highway & bit of the sea from my window)

Or ya... if i open my door...i'll see the toilet...kind of opposite my room...how should i be placing my bed as most of my corners have beams

Hi Chery!

Not a FSM but i can give u some advise based on some experience in pyschology.

1. Sleeping under a beam will create a "Ya Po Gan", a feeling of something pressing onto you, hence some people will get bothered by it and loses sleep over it.

2. Legs facing the door will gives u a sense of uneasiness, same as if you are sleeping with ur head facing or leg facing the windows.

3. Toilet is a place of moisture and human being are not very receptive towards moisture, epecially during rest time. Hence people tend to fall sick.

My advice (Do not flame me as it's a open discussion, and i'm offering the advice from a pychological point of view. I notice there are too many narrow minded pple in the forum, who only believe in their own set of beliefs, and simply has no tolerance towards other's point of view)

If possible, try not to sleep under a beam or facing the window and door. If u really have no choice but to choose to sleep under a beam, u can choose one that doesn't faces the window and not facing the door. (Out of a bad area, u can choose the best place. If u feel pyschologically well, most probably u'll get a better rest too.)

If possible, always ensure ur headboard is resting against a wall or a big and solid thing. (You get a sense of backing, a sense of security)

When the toilet is not in use, u can always closes it. Or u can choose to close ur own door.

Maybe u can post a layout of ur room and other forumers can have a better view.

Some times it is hard to say, some people unfortunately wealth sector falls in the toilet area.

In ancient china, toilet is a really dirty place and most of the time place a distance from the home.

If your toilet is dirty, it is better to close the door.

Take note, do not get a house where toilet is at the centre area of the house, woman will find it difficult to concieve.

Hi GrandPaPa,

I'm new to fengshui and have just joined this forum. Hope to get some pointers here. I've just moved into a house with both toilets located in the centre (upstairs and downstairs). Is there any fs cure? Thanks in advance.

Hi GrandPaPa,

I'm new to fengshui and have just joined this forum. Hope to get some pointers here. I've just moved into a house with both toilets located in the centre (upstairs and downstairs). Is there any fs cure? Thanks in advance.

If you've been following this thread, Grandpapa doesn't answer questions anymore.

Better that you PM him.