Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GrandPaPa

Feng Shui Tips

Anyone can advise during moving in time, any thing to do to improve home and fengshui? Heard some throw pineapples or oranges before stepping into house, boiled water etc. What will be a good practise? Free thinker but doesn't hurt to try when moving in. Thanks in advance for advice.

These are symbolic ritual, that has nothing to do with feng shui. Then again there is no harm doing it if you want.

The simplest thing you can do is get a master to calculate a good timing for moving in. Open all doors and windows for the Qi to circulate in the house.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi GPP,

If my madrian plant (during cny, I bought one plot of mandrian plant), now open flower...any meaning??

Happy

Hi GPP,

If my madrian plant (during cny, I bought one plot of mandrian plant), now open flower...any meaning??

Happy

it means you take care of it well. hahaha...

i dont know if there is any meaning, but i guess its auspicious

just to correct you on a small small point... metal does not attack earth... earth gives birth to metal... therefore metal only WEAKENS earth...

and how would you know if the star is a mountain star or a water star if you dont erect the birthchart of the house?

can you come to my house and see fengshui for me?

Bells and wind chimes

I realise some people like to put metallic bells and wind chimes at the door, so that when people open the door they will know. especially for shops.

you will need to be very careful of metallic bells and chimes. sounds from them are strong metal elements. although it is very effective in weakening bad energies like 5 yellow that causes bad and negative things to happen. It may affect your wealth if put wrongly.

first of all from now till 2023 the wealth elements from flying stars are 8,9,1 which is earth, fire and water.

if you understand how elements react to each other,

metal attacks earth 8 (weaken 8)

fire 9 attacks metal ( 9 becomes weaker)

metal produce water 1 ( 1 become stronger)

if your door is capturing wealth star 8 and 9, having a metallic bell in front will weaken your wealth !!!

However if you house is having wealth star 1 then it might be good to have.

If after putting the bell and realising your business become worse, the best thing is to take it down.

Please let me know if you like the tips, then I will write more. :D

GrandPaPa

just to correct you on a small small point... metal does not attack earth... earth gives birth to metal... therefore metal only WEAKENS earth...

and how would you know if the star is a mountain star or a water star if you dont erect the birthchart of the house?

He this kind of standard you also want him to come to your house? Take care!!

Anyway, not only "metal does not attack earth", there are both sides of earth, one is that can exhaust metal, the other can crack metal. I think his Xuan Kong knowledge must be from Lilian too :D

can you advise us on which theory this empty vase theory is based on??? why does it interact to cause scandals/arguements?? is it because it is star 4 or star 3??? then wat if star 1 comes???

Empty Vase

It is not advisable to put empty vase around your house. if it is empty, it is better to cover the opening

Because during certain months or energy changes and if it interact with the energy, it may sometimes cause scandals issues or arguments.

hahahaa

i have the same thinking :)

but you cannot like tat say pple... must give him a chance to practise... then if he is really not good, we can LEARN together mah...

Fengshui is about harmony okay bro... :)

and its all about relativity...

He this kind of standard you also want him to come to your house? Take care!!

Anyway, not only "metal does not attack earth", there are both sides of earth, one is that can exhaust metal, the other can crack metal. I think his Xuan Kong knowledge must be from Lilian too :D

hahahaa

i have the same thinking :)

but you cannot like tat say pple... must give him a chance to practise... then if he is really not good, we can LEARN together mah...

Fengshui is about harmony okay bro... :)

and its all about relativity...

Right, agree with you but you should have read the previous posts. I was a victim of many lousy masters and I just ask him some questions regarding his so called "tips", yet poor me was bombarded. A person like him not cultivated 'inside'....what can I say?

Give him a chance to practise is not problem, but he act like as if 'he knows' and advise people, which is dangerous because if forumers follow, they will be like me previously courting disaster. Also read about his posts on 'dehumidifier', toilets, shoe cabinets etc and now ' metal attacks earth'....hahahaha

hey are you learning from Vincent Koh???

if you learnt from him and still have this kind of standards, i htink need to remove his branding liao

Vincent koh is good for basic theory feng shui lesson.

learning feng shui is not easy, 90% of the people give up eventually.

picking up the theory is easy, but pratical. will need many years of practise or at least have a master guide you or show you while he do feng shui.

if you intend to learn feng shui from books or magazine... and if every page is about buying products. you can burn those books...:P

i agree with you bro, i have read thru all his postings in this thread and there are things that are different from what I have learnt. But just let it go... learn how to harmonise your 气。。。 相冲 is no good.

i just want to give a word of advise to the pple in this forum that although wat he is telling you might be the truth, but i stress, its NOT ALL THE TRUTH...

Practise with caution if you must...

Right, agree with you but you should have read the previous posts. I was a victim of many lousy masters and I just ask him some questions regarding his so called "tips", yet poor me was bombarded. A person like him not cultivated 'inside'....what can I say?

Give him a chance to practise is not problem, but he act like as if 'he knows' and advise people, which is dangerous because if forumers follow, they will be like me previously courting disaster. Also read about his posts on 'dehumidifier', toilets, shoe cabinets etc and now ' metal attacks earth'....hahahaha

oops u are right on the first point, overlook it. when i type. however the effect is wealth is still affected.

you cant know the mountain or water star unless u get the house chart right.

Edited by GrandPaPa

hey are you learning from Vincent Koh???

if you learnt from him and still have this kind of standards, i htink need to remove his branding liao

oohhh... i see derry found a friend purposely to come in a spike me... hahahah.

I think you know feng shui too. but your purpose is not to learn but to challenge me.

how come these people so bo liao leh? Must challenge people to make yourself looks good.

Since you already said the things you learn are different from me. there is no point arguing with you.

as you believe the things you learn are right. then again, i might challenge you why is yours right and it will come to no end.

why dont you start giving some free tips and let us see how good you are?

Edited by GrandPaPa

to clarify,

1. I do not know derry.

2. I am not here to challenge you or any fengshui masters. I am here to LEARN.

now back to the topic,

if you say the wealth is affected, then could you tell us from which theory are you saying that wealth will be affected? is it from the flying stars, 4 pillars or ba zhai??

if you say its flying stars tat trigger you to say so, then if 8, 9 or 1 so happens to fall in the mountain star, isnt it suppose to affect the HEALTH instead?

Please enlighten me... i have no sense of being disrespectful...

Thank you.

oops u are right on the first point, overlook it. when i type. however the effect is wealth is still affected.

you cant know the mountain or water star unless u get the house chart right.

please dont take my posts as posts of challenges, instead take them as a chance to ENLIGHTEN a fellow Fengshui learner or maybe one day i can become your disciple... that's if you dont mind... :)

oohhh... i see derry found a friend purposely to come in a spike me... hahahah.

I think you know feng shui too. but your purpose is not to learn but to challenge me.

how come these people so bo liao leh? Must challenge people to make yourself looks good.

Since you already said the things you learn are different from me. there is no point arguing with you.

as you believe the things you learn are right. then again, i might challenge you why is yours right and it will come to no end.

why dont you start giving some free tips and let us see how good you are?