Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GrandPaPa

Feng Shui Tips

i agree with you bro, i have read thru all his postings in this thread and there are things that are different from what I have learnt. But just let it go... learn how to harmonise your 气。。。 相冲 is no good.

We are all here to learn, where learning is never ending. I wish there are more humble people like you around.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oohhh... i see derry found a friend purposely to come in a spike me... hahahah.

I think you know feng shui too. but your purpose is not to learn but to challenge me.

how come these people so bo liao leh? Must challenge people to make yourself looks good.

Since you already said the things you learn are different from me. there is no point arguing with you.

as you believe the things you learn are right. then again, i might challenge you why is yours right and it will come to no end.

why dont you start giving some free tips and let us see how good you are?

You are really so narrow minded!! After you bombarded me, I didn't even bother to reply but it seems like you're in your own world. Felix just pop up from nowhere and you are so suspicious. My goodness, didn't your master teach you how to be generous and cultivate the heart and mind first. Previously I ask a question and you want to beat around the bush. If you don't put it in classic reference, how would I know your interpretation? Little bit of things say people challenge you. If you are backed by proper feng shui scripts, don't have to be so uptight!! We are not arguing, we are just exchanging views and if you insist you are right in your advice to forummers, use the authentic scripts to verify, don't need to come up with some chinese passage where I can get from YLZ, YZX or some write ups from chinese newspaper or books.

Sigh, Why do i have to repeat myself?

In my world A is the correct concept.

In your world B is the correct concept.

I dont see a need to convert anyone to my world and my concept. Nor do i see a need to be converted to your concept.

For I dont see a need to win, its only a fight of ego which is unnecessary.

You are free to believe me or yourself. If you think you are right, you are right. If you think I am right, you are right too.

You have a choice. If you think i am a experience person, you are right, if you think i am not, you are right too if you view from your point of view, from your world.

In feng shui either its right or wrong, didn't your master teach you even one degree differnece you can be in the dead zone? When comes to feng shui there's no compromise.

Yes, you are really in your own world expecting people to take your words literally.

Bells and wind chimes

if your door is capturing wealth star 8 and 9, having a metallic bell in front will weaken your wealth !!!

However if you house is having wealth star 1 then it might be good to have.

GrandPaPa

Wealth stars also means water stars. Water stars activated by metallic bells? Is this from dave hum or from your 'xuan kong feng shui'?

By the way, I've heard of Xuan kong fei xing, xuan kong liu fa etc, which classic are you referring to?

水里龙神不上山

Plants and wood elements

As i mention in earlier post, in period 8, wealth element is 8,9 and 1 in the flying star

8 = earth

9= fire

1 = water

Wood attack earth (bad for wealth)

wood support fire (good for wealth)

Wood weaken water (bad for wealth)

if there is wealth element 8 or 1, if you put plants or wood elements there it is bad for wealth, it will minimize it

there is only a 33.333% that you put them in the right place. so it is still safer not to have too much plants or wood elements, inside or outside house.

especially outside. sometimes there is no choice, most furniture is made of wood. but plants are stronger energy.

wooden wind chime is stong wood energy. if you realise that you hang one at your window and it affects your wealth negatively, my advise is to take it down.

it is not easy to use wood elements.

dead/dried flowers or plants are very bad for fengshui

Firstly, Wood is strengthen by water. From where teach you wood is weaken by water?

Secondly, wealth element again can only be refer as water stars in flying stars, they do not react the way you describe. Read 水上排龙点位装。。。泼水入零堂

Thirdly, furniture wood are also dead wood, my living room most wood....so very bad feng shui, haha

Empty Vase

It is not advisable to put empty vase around your house. if it is empty, it is better to cover the opening

Because during certain months or energy changes and if it interact with the energy, it may sometimes cause scandals issues or arguments.

From which classic script?

I guess Joey Yap will be very glad to write you inside his next book. For scandals and arguments read: 乾兑托假邻之谊

sorry ahhh i dunno much abt FS. but i happen to pick out a little misreading. nothing to do with FS but it's actually a language error.

GPP says "Wood Weaken Water" - this statement means, he claimed that water is weaken by wood and not how it was interpreted as wood is weaken by water. the interpretation makes a difference. :x

sorry ahhh i dunno much abt FS. but i happen to pick out a little misreading. nothing to do with FS but it's actually a language error.

GPP says "Wood Weaken Water" - this statement means, he claimed that water is weaken by wood and not how it was interpreted as wood is weaken by water. the interpretation makes a difference. :x

Don't be so modest, obviously you know that's why you spot the terms. :)

Yes, I make a mistake on this particular term only. The fact is that you knowing too that in feng shui english terms, more often in flying stars, 'exhaust' and 'reduction' are the more commonly used word while for weaken is more often heard in bazi. At least as a lady, I got the guts to admit this mistake as compared to that little turtle still hiding inside the shell "yawning".

Now since you know some feng shui, why don't you help comment on the rest which I've mentioned? eg wood attack earth 8 (wealth element), bad for wealth?!! This time I don't think I've read wrongly and OBVIOUSLY he doesn't know 玄空飞星 well.

Before I begin, no offend to everybody over here.

I thought that the thread is merely for general knowledge and fun.

There is no right or wrong.

I dont understand why you guys must fight over who's right and who's wrong.

What gain you will get if you are right and if you are wrong?

Just like martial arts schools, each school claim they are the best. You are best, his school are the best, no, mine are the best, no I am the best. etc....and then? FIght occured lor.

In the end...what did they get? Nothing. If he win, so what? Right? Why make oneself unhappy? Life is short. Enjoy it.

So long as you are happy, your family happy, prosperity and good health, breadwinner has job and all smooth, then that is the best feng shui you ever get no matter who is your fsm. Right?

Anyway, just my 2 cent worth.

Edited by h4happy

Before I begin, no offend to everybody over here.

I thought that the thread is merely for general knowledge and fun.

There is no right or wrong.

I dont understand why you guys must fight over who's right and who's wrong.

What gain you will get if you are right and if you are wrong?

Just like martial arts schools, each school claim they are the best. You are best, his school are the best, no, mine are the best, no I am the best. etc....and then? FIght occured lor.

In the end...what did they get? Nothing. If he win, so what? Right? Why make oneself unhappy? Life is short. Enjoy it.

So long as you are happy, your family happy, prosperity and good health, breadwinner has job and all smooth, then that is the best feng shui you ever get no matter who is your fsm. Right?

Anyway, just my 2 cent worth.

No offense to you too. Here is not talking about who's right and who's wrong. Neither is talking about who's the best. Its undarstandable that you comment from from a not so in depth feng shui point of view.

In feng shui there is only one truth, either good or the bad happens. If you arrange feng shui wrongly, a happy family will turn tragedy, a smooth job will encounter many obstacles, money not enough, the law goes after you and etc.

You seem a happy person now but wait until you or other innocent people adopt his 'tips'. Especially in topics on 'water'. Go on, try it?!!

These are the people who never concern for other people's well being when they spit words out of thier mouth. Knowledege a little but want to act like an advisor.

I just hope that those people who read be careful and don't end up like me before. I anyhow pick up 'tips' or advice from people who appear 'experience' and ended up a mess in my life. No offend and not trying to be sarcastic. Go ahead and adopt his 'tips' or wealth star activation and in no time you 'll go through my experience.

Ask that GPP to back up his advice using the original chinese classics. Don't just talk empty or get a "kaki" to copy some chinese from a book/newspaper cutting to impress.

So this is not about who's right and wrong. This is about the welfare of every forummers here.

Alot of people like me, come to forum to read, to ask and seek suggestions.

some people tend to follow blindly and then blame the poster for wrong information.......

but i do believe these poster could not be blame becos out of goodwill, they somehow or at least try to contribute something. Think we shouldn't sarcasticly critize these advisors.

Instead those 'innocent people' should be more careful and do their own research.

When everyone that lives in the house is happy as a family, healthy and safe............ then it's good fengshui already. We shall just read and learn, and not anyhow adopt to jeopardise anything else.

Yes, I do read online about feng shui.

I only know very general...not those in details.

But one thing I know, thru online and other pple comment, is that dont anyhow place water inside the house.......

I am sorry that your life is in a mess when follow tips....that have to be careful indeed.

I am a happy person? Well, generally I am a normal pple in the street. Normal life, family, works, peaceful.

I never buy any fengshui stuff even my house has been audited with recommendation of having to buy this and that.

What I usually advise pple is to have a clutter free house. Neat and clean. Very general point of view. Nothing to do with any ba zi or whatever.

No offense to you too. Here is not talking about who's right and who's wrong. Neither is talking about who's the best. Its undarstandable that you comment from from a not so in depth feng shui point of view.

In feng shui there is only one truth, either good or the bad happens. If you arrange feng shui wrongly, a happy family will turn tragedy, a smooth job will encounter many obstacles, money not enough, the law goes after you and etc.

You seem a happy person now but wait until you or other innocent people adopt his 'tips'. Especially in topics on 'water'. Go on, try it?!!

These are the people who never concern for other people's well being when they spit words out of thier mouth. Knowledege a little but want to act like an advisor.

I just hope that those people who read be careful and don't end up like me before. I anyhow pick up 'tips' or advice from people who appear 'experience' and ended up a mess in my life. No offend and not trying to be sarcastic. Go ahead and adopt his 'tips' or wealth star activation and in no time you 'll go through my experience.

Ask that GPP to back up his advice using the original chinese classics. Don't just talk empty or get a "kaki" to copy some chinese from a book/newspaper cutting to impress.

So this is not about who's right and wrong. This is about the welfare of every forummers here.

Agreed.

Many things still depends on each individual ba zi, spouse and children.

Some pple ba zi can have this and that. While others cannot.

And he/she so happy and they share over here, out of goodwill. While others maybe be not due to their ba zi not the same as him/she.

For general ideas on fengshui tips, there are tons of web you can find in google.

Over here, pple share their experiences and joy.

Alot of people like me, come to forum to read, to ask and seek suggestions.

some people tend to follow blindly and then blame the poster for wrong information.......

but i do believe these poster could not be blame becos out of goodwill, they somehow or at least try to contribute something. Think we shouldn't sarcasticly critize these advisors.

Instead those 'innocent people' should be more careful and do their own research.

When everyone that lives in the house is happy as a family, healthy and safe............ then it's good fengshui already. We shall just read and learn, and not anyhow adopt to jeopardise anything else.

Hi Shingirl and h4happy

Nice of both of your understanding. I was just commenting out of a good intention that hopefully the ignorant may be aware.

Just share a bit, last time I was naive and innocently blur, went through quite a few forums chatting with 'experts', 'experienced', 'practitioner', 'senior' in the forum on feng shui. There were flying stars, bazhai, which element produce or destroy which element, place crystals, buy fountain, sharp corners, doors, toilets and so on and so on until I seem to be well equip in my house. Within a short period, troubles keep looking for me. Fines, Father fell down, Mother got back preblems, brother left the house, colleagues turn enemies and many others. Thanks to all the recommendations from the 'advisors', place at this angle, put at that spot etc.

Then I decided to engage a Fsm to solve once an for all.....turns out to be another nightmare.....one after another kept asking me to buy this and buy that, using color rugs, paint this wall, put painting there, old coins, shifting shoe cabinet, putting water here, windchime there, animals here, crystals there, wear beads, wear jade and etc. Name it and I got it. Worse of all, my health takes a toll, persistent illness haunt me. (Read about Honeygals story....she knew whayt I'm talking about)

The turning point was when I dumped all those 'stupid' things out of my house, then as if like waking up from a dream....everything turn for the better within a month. Later, while reading some feng shui classics, realised all those recommendations from both forums and fsms were not "proper". It was exactly just like what GPP was writing.