Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

They've got great stuff there ya! Btw patsy, do u have a gardener/landscaper contact? Need to get the grass cut and some plants/trees trimmed

Hiya Olg,

sorry for late reply, been on the road for work lot!

Don't really know any contacts for gardener/landscaper coz hb and I did up the plants ourselves. And unfortunately, we didn't have a grassy area coz the previous owner cemented up the front yard!!

Just an update on the work done in our house by CLC. We lived with the master bedroom they "designed" for a while but couldn't take it any more, so decided to tear down the entire place and redo it ourselves. Imagine our shock when we took out the built in TV console to find that they used masking tape to join wires and hold them up!!! When our electrician came to check, he said most of the power points and light switches were not installed properly, some of the points in the kitchen were not "earthed"!!!! Now I know why my small appliances kept breaking! I've lost an iron, vacuum cleaner and toaster. When we checked the main electric board, half the fuses were burnt out and super hot cause they were tripping every time! Just grateful that we did not have a fire!!

So anyone who plans to hire this firm (I think they have closed down and are operating under a different name now), please be warned!!!!!