Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I posted a topic afew months ago ask for feedback about this company.... zzzzz but didnt see any.

anyway i have already sign up with them and i shall be the 1st to start be it good or bad we shall see.hahahha

My place will start reno next week and ill update it here. God Bless Me....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi all my place has just finish hacking. now looking at it feels so new haha. oh ya can anyone tell me how to put pics up there so i can share the pics of the whole process.

Hi guys,relatively new to this forum...Am looking for a good ID(juz like anyone else) to reno my house.Any reccomendations?

Not quite into the idea of practically hopping from shop to shop to discuss as it can be quite taxing and complicated.

Lucia: Looking forward to you posting pics of ur reno process so as to have a rough gauge.

Also open to any other good recc from u guys in here.Thanx in advance... :)

Hi guys,relatively new to this forum...Am looking for a good ID(juz like anyone else) to reno my house.Any reccomendations?

Not quite into the idea of practically hopping from shop to shop to discuss as it can be quite taxing and complicated.

Lucia: Looking forward to you posting pics of ur reno process so as to have a rough gauge.

Also open to any other good recc from u guys in here.Thanx in advance... :)

still finding ways to up load the pics, why cant they make it easier for us.....

cant really give u the feedback on this id yet cause my reno just started.

i will only share with u on mid stage and end stage.

meanwhile should ask around for more quotes and feedback

still finding ways to up load the pics, why cant they make it easier for us.....

cant really give u the feedback on this id yet cause my reno just started.

i will only share with u on mid stage and end stage.

meanwhile should ask around for more quotes and feedback

Hi lucia,

Someone has already posted a link above on how to upload your pics.

Yup,already asking around for good id.To me,its the design and quality of the workmanship that really matters as the quality follows you a long way throughout the years.And of course,i belief that there's quite a number of ID that are not that well-known but yet can produce results as compared to those big companies that definitely has a higher quote.Looking forward to your soonest reply on your pics... :P

cheers

i am a computer nub.... what is T-blog. NVM i will try again anyway thanks man.by the way anyone knows where got lobang for Tv and fridge ar?

I got lobang for TV and fridge.

I posted a topic afew months ago ask for feedback about this company.... zzzzz but didnt see any.

anyway i have already sign up with them and i shall be the 1st to start be it good or bad we shall see.hahahha

My place will start reno next week and ill update it here. God Bless Me....

hello can share more on this firm & their price. looking forward to ur reply

alan i have a hard time doing this blog thing... any easy way to do it???

nope, i tell you the steps to upload photo here. But u need to register an account with photobucket.com 1st

after that on the top left hand corner you would find "album & upload" right below the word Photobucket.

For upload photo from your computer to renotalk. You need to upload to photobucket 1st. Click on CHOOSE FILES and

1.jpg

click on the photo u wanna upload then click open then u will see this screen. Ater uploading choose a description name and return back to album.

2.jpg

Then click on the box beside "IMG CODE" and right click and then copy the whole string of code from and then paste it in

the thread that u wanna put your photo.

3.jpg

thanks alan, will try again. abit lazy hahah

but will put by the week lo.

red-bull the price i feel is about the same i did my homework only sign up with them is because we feel on terms with them and also my hubby friend's house also done by them so they able to give us a better price. saw a no. of your posting, yes doing house is a big headache and for all we knows its 1 of the biggest thing we buy other then house and car. There are a no. of good ids around. All u need to do is to spend some time meet them up see which id able to help u with what u need. And remember DONT NOT PUT ANY BOOKING FEE for 3D design. Settle ur floor-plan and cost first untill u feel good about it then go CONFIRM. i wasted $200 on 1 of those booking fee end up the cost too high which i have to drop.

Don't Rush, Slow And Steady.