Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

sorie i need to ask about your floor tiles, my sister is also signing up with them. she wish to use your kind of floor tiles. the matt look ones. highly pushed by leslie. but i heard from leslie that there will be foot prints and hard to take care. we need your feedback on this. thx.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
sorie i need to ask about your floor tiles, my sister is also signing up with them. she wish to use your kind of floor tiles. the matt look ones. highly pushed by leslie. but i heard from leslie that there will be foot prints and hard to take care. we need your feedback on this. thx.

The floor tiles is nice. foot prints not really. just mop lo. i do weekly mopping so no issue for me.

i love your design. your bar counter has display in front not a everyday bar counter.

i also love your wall decals.

that black cabinet is your tv console, shoe cabinet, feature wall@@ really save place and save money.

your sister is signing up them also? i heard that there are abit tight up already. they reject my friends project cause they are over pack now. so they have to check schedule.

i think this renotalk help them to bring alot of sales.

i really like your house alot,

i found out something. u have a feature wall same as mine using leftover laminates and some free mirrors right. they always make sure not to waste money. so got free feature wall. but one of my friend (the one who refer leslie to me) the feature wall better they do it like a art work. i try to ask her post here also not sure she ok with it, she hates to go forum she say its a waste of time .

wooo, i like your design... very nice.my house still needs to takes 2 weeks before they can handover to me. i must also ask the about the free feature wall. they didnt mention anything about it to me. is it useing just leftover materials? do they also add some others materials?

Overall i rate them 9/10

totally no big troubles to begin with.

i will not need to twice before reco to others.

wooo, i like your design... very nice.my house still needs to takes 2 weeks before they can handover to me. i must also ask the about the free feature wall. they didnt mention anything about it to me. is it useing just leftover materials? do they also add some others materials?

Overall i rate them 9/10

totally no big troubles to begin with.

i will not need to twice before reco to others.

The wall feature they will use the remaining materials if any left and add some glass or mirrors to form the wall feature. not sure if everyone gets it. u can try asking but just say you saw it in the forum dont mention about who or which address client say.

The wall feature they will use the remaining materials if any left and add some glass or mirrors to form the wall feature. not sure if everyone gets it. u can try asking but just say you saw it in the forum dont mention about who or which address client say.

Hi Lucia,

can i have your designer's contact and do you mind send me copy of your quotation? many thanks

Hi Lucia,

can i have your designer's contact and do you mind send me copy of your quotation? many thanks

so sorry lazy to log in after my reno. anyway u can check their website. www.clcinteriors.com

take care.

so sorry lazy to log in after my reno. anyway u can check their website. www.clcinteriors.com

take care.

hi lucia it has been a long while. i have already stay in my new place for awhile. me thinking of doing up the other 2 rooms of mine, do u happen to still have the quote with u, i need to check the cost of the study table. will i be more expensive to do little things. tat time while doing my reno, tok of cutting cost so totally forgotten about the study room. wish to know the price esti b4 call them haha.

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx335/r..._446322554l.jpg

The top is my living area.

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx335/r..._572430896l.jpg

same my living b4 the sticker

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx335/r..._281194523l.jpg

my counter area

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx335/r..._986011364l.jpg

Hi redbull

Can share the cost of the Wall Decals ? Simply beautiful. Appreciate if you can share or pm me. kamsia

my counter area

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx335/r..._986011364l.jpg

Selection

on colours : A++ (Good very selections)

Ideas : A++ (you see the black full height thing? that is my Tv console which work as a divider feature wall and also a shoe cabinet, 1 cabinet with 4 use. the shoe cabinet open from the other side. my area all others tv console is at the wall only mine is at this area. totally cool and nice to have such a design. )

Price : A (good. come with anti slam and wooden coloured interior. totally classic. price is same as what others offerring but yet everything better.)

ID Looks : B (Please dont kill me if u see this)

ID dressing : B (All the time in his uniform)

Workmanship

for tiles : Nil (Never do)

Workmanship

for plaster : Nil (Never do)

Service : A++ (very good every meeting is at our home with all materials brought to us. still remember 1 appointment we meet at my place 10pm cause my wife works as sales. then the meeting last till 2am. so Ps but best service. Aftersales service is good fast reply.)

On Time : B (handover 3days in advance. i feel it should be normal cause i dun have lots of things also)

Attendance : B (most of the time at site)

Site : A (clean site)

Workmanship

on Cabinet : A (Good workmanship maybe because they are willing to give better things.)

Showroom : Nil (No showroom they only have factory so never did we go there before so they arrange to meet us any place we feel ok)

Designer Repo: A++ (use to be design manger of high-end design firm. seen him in mag a few times, high profile guy.)

Overall rating : 80% (Really good for me.)

This is my feedback on this id. thx lucia for ur info thruout the days of sorcing.

those who wish to renovate too can go their website http://www.clcinteriors.com/

i think this maybe my last post. heehee

Hello, i have visited them on a roadshow last week. waiting for them to get back to me. redbull can i ask which designer did your place? the id that attend to me was Joyce and her manager Z.L. Any feedback on this 2 designers that attended me. Many Thx

can share contacts.

roadshow u mean the 1 at expo hall? i went there like a few weeks back but never see this company. from looking at the photos post by some user here i dun mind to give them a try can some one pm me the contacts.

can share contacts.

roadshow u mean the 1 at expo hall? i went there like a few weeks back but never see this company. from looking at the photos post by some user here i dun mind to give them a try can some one pm me the contacts.

Hi all, Happy New Year. Lotte.world u can go to their website to view for their contacts www.clcinteriors.com.

hi lucia it has been a long while. i have already stay in my new place for awhile. me thinking of doing up the other 2 rooms of mine, do u happen to still have the quote with u, i need to check the cost of the study table. will i be more expensive to do little things. tat time while doing my reno, tok of cutting cost so totally forgotten about the study room. wish to know the price esti b4 call them haha.

enovy10 the wardrobe i remember its about $1440 with the soft slam hings , glass drawers , internal got colours to chose and also the pigoen holes for folding the clothes and the study table $900. That time u should do toghter. this time i think they pack like ****. they just finish one of my friends place.

Hello, i have visited them on a roadshow last week. waiting for them to get back to me. redbull can i ask which designer did your place? the id that attend to me was Joyce and her manager Z.L. Any feedback on this 2 designers that attended me. Many Thx

Wa they now still got go roadshow! biz getting bigger lol. anyway Z.L is leslie lo, he is the boss of the company. Joyce im not sure. you need to make sure who is handling your reno all companies got black sheep. (not saying joyce or any one) i can only share with you about leslie cause he is my id. u can read my posting .