Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
? How come you use the company name as your Tblog title??? :blink:

U asking me??? er. i dont have Tblog now still learning to do up 1 to put my renovation picture up. Alan teach me but like very hard . headache now. no other way to put picture up?

U asking me??? er. i dont have Tblog now still learning to do up 1 to put my renovation picture up. Alan teach me but like very hard . headache now. no other way to put picture up?

Hi Lucia,

so hows the status and reviews of your id? Any pics to share til date?

Step by step instructions to post pics has already been contributed by alan above,not that difficult rite? :unsure:

Hi Lucia,

so hows the status and reviews of your id? Any pics to share til date?

Step by step instructions to post pics has already been contributed by alan above,not that difficult rite? :unsure:

ya so far so good hopfully it will stay this way haha. will be putting up my photo soon but need to find the cord to my cam first. so how have you found your id yet?

if you are not in a rush then mayb you can wait for my place to finish first then i give you the review of my id. getting quotes is really pain in ***. price are around the same in market. so u can make your choice by feeling that which id u can click better. there was once someone told be to look for big company to do my house better, haha see now that i am using a smaller scale company, they too give me what i want. dont always look at the scale of company or the cheapest price. must have a god **** feel about the id you want to get. he/she must make u feel safe. this is my exp so far. like my friend say, all companies selling the same things but who can make u feel better gets the sales. just make sure you tell your id what you really want and see if he/she can give it to you.(but sure not reno for free la hahahahha)

ya so far so good hopfully it will stay this way haha. will be putting up my photo soon but need to find the cord to my cam first. so how have you found your id yet?

if you are not in a rush then mayb you can wait for my place to finish first then i give you the review of my id. getting quotes is really pain in ***. price are around the same in market. so u can make your choice by feeling that which id u can click better. there was once someone told be to look for big company to do my house better, haha see now that i am using a smaller scale company, they too give me what i want. dont always look at the scale of company or the cheapest price. must have a god **** feel about the id you want to get. he/she must make u feel safe. this is my exp so far. like my friend say, all companies selling the same things but who can make u feel better gets the sales. just make sure you tell your id what you really want and see if he/she can give it to you.(but sure not reno for free la hahahahha)

not really in a rush yet..quite true as to wad u said. Actually,i have gotten quotes from a couple of companies,a qns to ask since u are in the process of renovating. The quote stated that wardrobe are by per-foot run,is this the same for every id? And they quoted $250 per-foot run,with white interior in the wardrobe and 3-tiers. Is this considered ex?? Pls advise..

not really in a rush yet..quite true as to wad u said. Actually,i have gotten quotes from a couple of companies,a qns to ask since u are in the process of renovating. The quote stated that wardrobe are by per-foot run,is this the same for every id? And they quoted $250 per-foot run,with white interior in the wardrobe and 3-tiers. Is this considered ex?? Pls advise..

$250 per foot run i think its ok but i got mine at $230 - $250 with coloured interior (i chose the maple wood colour) drawers no matter how much also can but my drawers the front part is not the normal wood mine is the glass front. and mine wardrobe inner design is the euro style one with out much centre bone oh ya because mine is the sliding door. Euro style means big drawers with glass front and big pockets instead of shelves lo. my drawer size about 1m lenght but it all depends on each company. like i said before that my id is a small scale company so overhead lower so can give me this things and also because my friends also reno with them so they give me a better buy. i did check before the things they giving me cost a bomb. all my cabinets got those where u close the door it will not bang hard. but not the cabinet not up yet. once its up i will then give u the review of the cabinets.

really in need of your lobang can pm me.

Sorry for the late reply as didn't track this thread.

Got to know a shop can bargain on all these electronic stuff but must do homework yourself first.

1) Need to know the model of the fridge or tv u want to buy.

2) Check out the lowest price offer from HN, AH, Courts, etc...

3) Go to the shop told them u want this model and see how much they offer. If too high, told them this and this shop selling so much only.

4) They will sure lower the price and free delivery.

:yamseng:

Sorry for the late reply as didn't track this thread.

Got to know a shop can bargain on all these electronic stuff but must do homework yourself first.

1) Need to know the model of the fridge or tv u want to buy.

2) Check out the lowest price offer from HN, AH, Courts, etc...

3) Go to the shop told them u want this model and see how much they offer. If too high, told them this and this shop selling so much only.

4) They will sure lower the price and free delivery.

It sure sounds good... :)

$250 per foot run i think its ok but i got mine at $230 - $250 with coloured interior (i chose the maple wood colour) drawers no matter how much also can but my drawers the front part is not the normal wood mine is the glass front. and mine wardrobe inner design is the euro style one with out much centre bone oh ya because mine is the sliding door. Euro style means big drawers with glass front and big pockets instead of shelves lo. my drawer size about 1m lenght but it all depends on each company. like i said before that my id is a small scale company so overhead lower so can give me this things and also because my friends also reno with them so they give me a better buy. i did check before the things they giving me cost a bomb. all my cabinets got those where u close the door it will not bang hard. but not the cabinet not up yet. once its up i will then give u the review of the cabinets.

Im also looking into those anti-slam cabinets...just in case during quarrel etc..in a fit of anger,those cabinet doors are going to drop man!

Glass front for drawers?? Hmm..haf never seen it before. Really looking forward to seeing the pics of your cabinets and of course overall design.

lucia i have met up with jeremy and leslie.

And they have quoted me by using my blue print of my home.

I have shortlisted 5 companies.

But I need more review from your side before i pen down anything with anyone.

I don't need a perfect workmanship but i need 1 that i can feel proud of it.

Will they follow us to do shopping for light fittings and etc?

About the interior colour of cabinet. White is mostly used in all my friends house.

Is it better? Or it is just the colour?

For the pull out drawers i have seen before in design book and some other companies

i find it up market and i like it.

Do follow up with more of your review.

the top post are some of the pics i took. my place it doing painting now i am using bright colours to bring up the sunny feel. i will up date again.

today went to my place happy to see that they push in 5 works to do my painting so far this id has been able to allow me and my hubby a stress-free renovation. my cabinets will be up soon, cannot wait to see this. :good:

lucia i have met up with jeremy and leslie.

And they have quoted me by using my blue print of my home.

I have shortlisted 5 companies.

But I need more review from your side before i pen down anything with anyone.

I don't need a perfect workmanship but i need 1 that i can feel proud of it.

Will they follow us to do shopping for light fittings and etc?

About the interior colour of cabinet. White is mostly used in all my friends house.

Is it better? Or it is just the colour?

For the pull out drawers i have seen before in design book and some other companies

i find it up market and i like it.

Do follow up with more of your review.

ya trying to up-date more but abit lazy. the inner colour of cabinet normally is white is colour most others will charge you more money if u wants to have colours. my id did not charge me on that cause he say he just want to give better things so that he will have more clients. same goes for the drawers. cant give u feedback on workmanship yet.my cabinet not up yet. but overall he is helpful and able to help us in alot of ways. when buying lighttings he really fight for us the price because me and my hubby feel so many ppl around dare not really fight for it. we are able to click well give him.

Selection

on colours : A+ (daring)

Ideas : A+ (good at telling us what should do and what not to do save money yet can give max look to the house)

Price : B+ (Normal price but better things)

ID Looks : C (Please dont kill me if u see this)

ID dressing : C (first meeting looks so designer thereafter still looks abit designer but in 3/4 pants. Im so dead)

Workmanship

for tiles : B (Dont really know same as all my friends so should be ok)

Workmanship

for plaster : B+ (Wall flat and nice. Tip Top)

Service : A+ (Help us fight for many discount)

On Time : B (handover will delay by 4days because we got too much cabinets but did told us 2 weeks before hand)

Attendance : B+ (late during the first appointment for 15 mins thereafter never late before)

Site : A (Take good care of our place *so far*)

Workmanship

on Cabinet : Unknown yet

Overall rating : 80% (so far hope i never over-rate, may drop or score more depends on cabinet)

ya trying to up-date more but abit lazy. the inner colour of cabinet normally is white is colour most others will charge you more money if u wants to have colours. my id did not charge me on that cause he say he just want to give better things so that he will have more clients. same goes for the drawers. cant give u feedback on workmanship yet.my cabinet not up yet. but overall he is helpful and able to help us in alot of ways. when buying lighttings he really fight for us the price because me and my hubby feel so many ppl around dare not really fight for it. we are able to click well give him.

Selection

on colours : A+ (daring)

Ideas : A+ (good at telling us what should do and what not to do save money yet can give max look to the house)

Price : B+ (Normal price but better things)

ID Looks : C (Please dont kill me if u see this)

ID dressing : C (first meeting looks so designer thereafter still looks abit designer but in 3/4 pants. Im so dead)

Workmanship

for tiles : B (Dont really know same as all my friends so should be ok)

Workmanship

for plaster : B+ (Wall flat and nice. Tip Top)

Service : A+ (Help us fight for many discount)

On Time : B (handover will delay by 4days because we got too much cabinets but did told us 2 weeks before hand)

Attendance : B+ (late during the first appointment for 15 mins thereafter never late before)

Site : A (Take good care of our place *so far*)

Workmanship

on Cabinet : Unknown yet

Overall rating : 80% (so far hope i never over-rate, may drop or score more depends on cabinet)

yo, lucia can i have your :paint: contact i already have my keys to my new place with budget of 15k at most for a 4room.

Pls help.