Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

lucia, this morning i just met up with them for the forth time we are happy with the price and the design they show us.

i see that you are using light wood colour for your interior cabinet. i am not sure which to use.

Anyway i have already confirm with them. hope that we will be as lucky as you are.

we are planning to move in before sept.

is it ok to do renovation durning seven month?

the pic of your house is very colourful.

what we want for our house will be black and white.

*Right now has got nothing write about this company. Other then they really did give me a price which i am ok with and some items which we feel worth it.

We will be sure to also share with all about this company.*

red bull,

i think is better not to renovate in seven month unless you are in a great rush. 1 way to counter this is to have your id to take a hammer to hit all edges of your house first and u also have to put red packet and some beans at all edges with a small amount of money in it like 1 dollar. that is to bless a smooth renovation and to add the luck of home owner staying in it. i will be renovating on seven month too. its is a must for me no time to waste already. this info is given to me by my FS master. you can try it no harm.

so when will your renovation kicks off. please upload some photos. the design of my house i want it to be more of a wood design. hope that this id can work out a more comforting price so i can also kicks off fast.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My new fire rated main door i like it very condo looking

all my room doors looks the same

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss52/Lu...ic/DSC00299.jpg

my plaform with drawers.

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss52/Lu...ic/DSC00306.jpg

my fav colour on wall

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss52/Lu...ic/DSC00282.jpg

my unfinish bar counter.

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss52/Lu...ic/DSC00315.jpg

my unfinish kitchen

here u can see the inner colour of my cabinets, all doors not ready yet.

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss52/Lu...ic/DSC00308.jpg

above are all ready in just 1 day. i was shock too see 8 works coming in and start all the works, very impress and feel very good when alot of ppl is busy with my house (is it me or what? some how it really feels good to have many ppl working hard for my place.

I still have 1 very big wardrobe , 1 shoe cabinet ,1 tv feature wall , 1 study table , 1 bk case , 1 display cabinet, 1 room tv console with feature wall 1 dresser, 1 alter and more feature wall for my store not ready ya.. today they only able to finish 5 wood items.

i feel that using inner coloured cabinet really make a very big impact.it looks very very class, high end looking. the feel is good. i will say that if able all should go for inner coloured cabinet. when i was first told about this by my id i feel silly because most of my friends are all using normal white for inner cabinet. now that i see the things in front of me. what can i say. i must be silly if i didnt go for inner coloured cabinet.

Hey Lucia,

Its been some time since you last posted,how is the end product of your house? Im eager to know cuz i have met and signed up with them alredy.

Is it possible for you to show me your after-reno photos? Or did they post your house pics on their website or somewhere?

Pls kindly advise,thanks in advance...

Hey Lucia,

Its been some time since you last posted,how is the end product of your house? Im eager to know cuz i have met and signed up with them alredy.

Is it possible for you to show me your after-reno photos? Or did they post your house pics on their website or somewhere?

Pls kindly advise,thanks in advance...

Sorry ya , busy with work. not sure if they have post my home photos in their website. they have got 2 website site the latest one is www.clcinteriors.com

who is your id handling your project?

The end product are of what i expected, the things given by them are of a higher grade compared to most of my friends. service is alright from my id. aftersales is to a good standard so far any touching up only takes a few working days so settle. overall rating is "An id good is have" i will say that having them to do the job, the job is in good hands.

take care all and thanks for the help given to me thru out my whole renovation.

Happy renovating :D

i will try to log in and also tender my help to all depends on my work.

Wow!! I love the GREEN feature wall around the tv console,you must be very daring to use these colours! The fish tank also looks good,so does the sofa.

Can pm me where you get the sofa set from? Hope my id also does the same or higher standard for my house too... Pls post more photos of your house,other areas like MBR and kitchen.

Thanks in advance... :P

Wow!! I love the GREEN feature wall around the tv console,you must be very daring to use these colours! The fish tank also looks good,so does the sofa.

Can pm me where you get the sofa set from? Hope my id also does the same or higher standard for my house too... Pls post more photos of your house,other areas like MBR and kitchen.

green looks ok but not for me. my id is jeremy, now looking forward to his design and quote. hope this time round can hit my budget. so K20 when will your renovation starts and who is your id?

Thanks, i given leslie 3 colours to chose, green. red , and blue. with his help he came out with the black gloss that will not standout so much compared to the green. who is your designer? so when are you starting your reno? i heard that they are quite full now i just refer a friend to them and thru her, i understand that they are now handing over a numbers of projects.

green looks ok but not for me. my id is jeremy, now looking forward to his design and quote. hope this time round can hit my budget. so K20 when will your renovation starts and who is your id?

Jeremy is my project manager, he is ok nice guy to work with whenever i got any reno issue i will get him to settle. and leslie is my Head designer. they are both nice to work with. i think they both came out with the design plan but to get the reno started, will be jeremy to handle the job. they work in pairs, the friend that refers me to them, their head designer is also leslie, project manager is becky. no offence, i feel that jeremy will be a much much better choice compared to becky. just like any of the companies there are staffs who work hard and staffs that are lazy. the most important thing is that at least there will be someone the settle stuffs. i like the way leslie take part in all projects when things do happen he knows what is going on, it gives the feeling that at least the boss himself is not just sitting around and waiting for money. hope you are as lucky as i am good luck with your reno.

alrite, i lose, they win. i just blew my budget to 23k including air-con. They got the job. *they better give me a nice smooth job or i will kill them*

Thanks all brothers and sisters, thanks for the help in getting my ID. i am please with services given by them. *they better stay that way*

alrite, i lose, they win. i just blew my budget to 23k including air-con. They got the job. *they better give me a nice smooth job or i will kill them*

Thanks all brothers and sisters, thanks for the help in getting my ID. i am please with services given by them. *they better stay that way*

so when will u be starting your renovation? remember to up-date us the photos ya.

k20 and redbull after getting info seems to go missing already. hope they too can also share photos.

Hey guys,been rather tied up with work lately.... :help: Will post up my on-going pictures of my reno soon.

Stay tuned.. ;)

Hey guys,been rather tied up with work lately.... :help: Will post up my on-going pictures of my reno soon.

Stay tuned.. ;)

hi its been awhile, how is your place coming up. cant wait to see your photos.

ya trying to up-date more but abit lazy. the inner colour of cabinet normally is white is colour most others will charge you more money if u wants to have colours. my id did not charge me on that cause he say he just want to give better things so that he will have more clients. same goes for the drawers. cant give u feedback on workmanship yet.my cabinet not up yet. but overall he is helpful and able to help us in alot of ways. when buying lighttings he really fight for us the price because me and my hubby feel so many ppl around dare not really fight for it. we are able to click well give him.

Selection

on colours : A+ (daring)

Ideas : A+ (good at telling us what should do and what not to do save money yet can give max look to the house)

Price : B+ (Normal price but better things)

ID Looks : C (Please dont kill me if u see this)

ID dressing : C (first meeting looks so designer thereafter still looks abit designer but in 3/4 pants. Im so dead)

Workmanship

for tiles : B (Dont really know same as all my friends so should be ok)

Workmanship

for plaster : B+ (Wall flat and nice. Tip Top)

Service : A+ (Help us fight for many discount)

On Time : B (handover will delay by 4days because we got too much cabinets but did told us 2 weeks before hand)

Attendance : B+ (late during the first appointment for 15 mins thereafter never late before)

Site : A (Take good care of our place *so far*)

Workmanship

on Cabinet : Unknown yet

Overall rating : 80% (so far hope i never over-rate, may drop or score more depends on cabinet)

Selection

on colours : A++ (Good very selections)

Ideas : A++ (you see the black full height thing? that is my Tv console which work as a divider feature wall and also a shoe cabinet, 1 cabinet with 4 use. the shoe cabinet open from the other side. my area all others tv console is at the wall only mine is at this area. totally cool and nice to have such a design. )

Price : A (good. come with anti slam and wooden coloured interior. totally classic. price is same as what others offerring but yet everything better.)

ID Looks : B (Please dont kill me if u see this)

ID dressing : B (All the time in his uniform)

Workmanship

for tiles : Nil (Never do)

Workmanship

for plaster : Nil (Never do)

Service : A++ (very good every meeting is at our home with all materials brought to us. still remember 1 appointment we meet at my place 10pm cause my wife works as sales. then the meeting last till 2am. so Ps but best service. Aftersales service is good fast reply.)

On Time : B (handover 3days in advance. i feel it should be normal cause i dun have lots of things also)

Attendance : B (most of the time at site)

Site : A (clean site)

Workmanship

on Cabinet : A (Good workmanship maybe because they are willing to give better things.)

Showroom : Nil (No showroom they only have factory so never did we go there before so they arrange to meet us any place we feel ok)

Designer Repo: A++ (use to be design manger of high-end design firm. seen him in mag a few times, high profile guy.)

Overall rating : 80% (Really good for me.)

This is my feedback on this id. thx lucia for ur info thruout the days of sorcing.

those who wish to renovate too can go their website http://www.clcinteriors.com/

i think this maybe my last post. heehee