Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

yo, lucia can i have your :paint: contact i already have my keys to my new place with budget of 15k at most for a 4room.

Pls help.

enovy10 you got mail.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Lucia,

I'm getting my keys soon, am looking for designer to do my place. 1st time doing renovation, don't know where and how to find. From your posts, I think your designer is good. So may I have a copy of your quotation and also the contact no. of your designer?

Thank you!

Lucia,

I'm getting my keys soon, am looking for designer to do my place. 1st time doing renovation, don't know where and how to find. From your posts, I think your designer is good. So may I have a copy of your quotation and also the contact no. of your designer?

Thank you!

U GOT A MAIL.

hi all my reno is coming to the last part already. but i have not buy my sofa. anyone knows where i can get a nice sofa (cheap price?)

hi all my reno is coming to the last part already. but i have not buy my sofa. anyone knows where i can get a nice sofa (cheap price?)

i just got mine yesterday, $200+, L-shape. from seahorse. can drop by and see!

Smile!

U can try sungei kadut ...got lot of furniture shops. Go in any shop and look ard, saw something u like, act not interested infront of the sale person, then pretend to ask price shake your head a bit, talk to your partner that the shop across the road design not bad and is cheaper, ask the sale person again got discount not, if not walk away. Mostly, they will call u back once you reached the exit door and said manager willing to give discount. :D Another way is to bring your ID along, he should be able to bragain for you, just like my contractor. I saved $500 for my sofa + free delivery + free 6 cushions + no gst + black and white put down 5 years warranty. Hope there no sale person here, if not next time this tactic cant be use liao :P

Edited by jaskel

U can try sungei kadut ...got lot of furniture shops. Go in any shop and look ard, saw something u like, act not interested infront of the sale person, then pretend to ask price shake your head a bit, talk to your partner that the shop across the road design not bad and is cheaper, ask the sale person again got discount not, if not walk away. Mostly, they will call u back once you reached the exit door and said manager willing to give discount. :D Another way is to bring your ID along, he should be able to bragain for you, just like my contractor. I saved $500 for my sofa + free delivery + free 6 cushions + no gst + black and white put down 5 years warranty. Hope there no sale person here, if not next time this tactic cant be use liao :P

Haha..great move,sounds like bargaining at Bangkok! :good:

thanks for taking effort to load those reno pictures :)

u may wan to try www.photobucket.com

it is more user-friendly i think :D

Look fwd to more pictures ;)

Hi,

I have gotten some quotes from diff ID recently.Service-wise..some are nice,some are stuck-up etc... :o

Have also some bad experience with some other id(not mentioning names),those no-patience type of staffs ought to be shot!

Let's see when THEY themselves are planning to renovate their house!

Anyway,Colours are one of those acceptable ones that i have short-listed in my lists,they seem sincere and creative at most times.

What attracted me to them was the freebies that they could offer with their price.

Regards to their quotation,its not really the cheapest out there but like i've said,if they are able to provide quality workmanship and offers something more than others with their price,i will most definitely sign the deal with them.

Asides to lucia:They have also given me a range of colours to choose from for the interior of the cabinets(could choose our preferred colours instead!) and also offered the anti-slam type of hinge at no extra cost.

Some id says have to top-up for the coloured-interior of the cabinets.

Pls kindly PM me your quotations for me to compare as i have to decide,have to start renovation very soon...

Thnks... :)

My new fire rated main door i like it very condo looking

all my room doors looks the same

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss52/Lu...ic/DSC00299.jpg

my plaform with drawers.

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss52/Lu...ic/DSC00306.jpg

my fav colour on wall

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss52/Lu...ic/DSC00282.jpg

my unfinish bar counter.

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss52/Lu...ic/DSC00315.jpg

my unfinish kitchen

here u can see the inner colour of my cabinets, all doors not ready yet.

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss52/Lu...ic/DSC00308.jpg

above are all ready in just 1 day. i was shock too see 8 works coming in and start all the works, very impress and feel very good when alot of ppl is busy with my house (is it me or what? some how it really feels good to have many ppl working hard for my place.

I still have 1 very big wardrobe , 1 shoe cabinet ,1 tv feature wall , 1 study table , 1 bk case , 1 display cabinet, 1 room tv console with feature wall 1 dresser, 1 alter and more feature wall for my store not ready ya.. today they only able to finish 5 wood items.

i feel that using inner coloured cabinet really make a very big impact.it looks very very class, high end looking. the feel is good. i will say that if able all should go for inner coloured cabinet. when i was first told about this by my id i feel silly because most of my friends are all using normal white for inner cabinet. now that i see the things in front of me. what can i say. i must be silly if i didnt go for inner coloured cabinet.

Can share ur lobang...

Yes no problem, but u must really done some homeworks first as I've stated in my postings ok?

It a small electrical shop at Hougang Central Blk 809 call Peace XXX Pte Ltd, sorry forget the full name. But I feel that all heartland shop, you can using the same tactics to bargain for it. :yamseng:

lucia, this morning i just met up with them for the forth time we are happy with the price and the design they show us.

i see that you are using light wood colour for your interior cabinet. i am not sure which to use.

Anyway i have already confirm with them. hope that we will be as lucky as you are.

we are planning to move in before sept.

is it ok to do renovation durning seven month?

the pic of your house is very colourful.

what we want for our house will be black and white.

*Right now has got nothing write about this company. Other then they really did give me a price which i am ok with and some items which we feel worth it.

We will be sure to also share with all about this company.*

Redbull, lucia, wilson, k20,

i had met up with them last sunday. they did give me a nice feeling and also the quote was good with lots of more adv/better items compared to most. i have a question. are they willing to show me drawings before everything? i will like to take the drawings to do more compare to be sure. i am a Singapore PR and i have contacts of designer in malaysia maybe i can get cheaper by getting in malaysia? but my house is in ponggol will this way be better? To be true the things this id is giving is very tempting but my budget is abit tight so how can i get it done. i do not have much time to waste my wedding is just around the edge. will they be able to lower the price if i only want to have a normal interior without all those better items? like the soft-closing hinges fully extented tracks and the coloured pvc. i have got like 10 over quotation on hand and all of them charge me around 15k to 18k. this designer is in the mid but if compare apple to apple they sure given me much better things. but my max budget is only 15k.

These are the items i need to have pls advice -

1. Tv console with wood feature wall.

2. false ceiling **** and dining area.

3. shoe cabinet.

4. feature wall for store-room

5. bed-head for master room

6. dining table with 2 long bench

7. painting whole house

8. wall paper at master room and dining area.

9. study table and book cabinet at study room

the top are all items which i am looking at.