Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

congrats and i believe you will love this area!!!!!!

have been staying in this district ever since im a kid and i will never move out of this district unless orchard(if i can afford).... hahahaha

The food in this area is fantasic...... from joo chiat to dunman foodcourt, east coast hawker and marine parade hawker, not forgetting the italian restaurant, korean and panarakan food along east coast rd!

Wah shingirl ... gives some address on those food you mentioned :) i would love to try them out!

Do you happen to stay in TK now too?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah shingirl ... gives some address on those food you mentioned :) i would love to try them out!

Hi Kellogs all those places mentioned by shingirl can easily find by driving around...using street directory, all very nearby TK.

Speaking of Orchard area, that is also one great place to live, I was living there from 1985 to 1993 shiok man. So far only the East and Orchard are the great places to live IMHO.

all above except east coast hawker is accessible by FOOT........... hahahaha

you just walk around the neighbourhood when u move in there.......... and u can find it

My parents live at TK area and im moving across the street next month to joo chiat plc..........=)

It has been awhile since the last post ... so far not much progress on The Verte but i noticed The Ambra is almost done.

Xebay how is medley so far? enjoying your stay?

It has been awhile since the last post ... so far not much progress on The Verte but i noticed The Ambra is almost done.

Xebay how is medley so far? enjoying your stay?

Yep moved in since Sept 09. :)