Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Mine is at Orchard Hotel..

Quite a good impression of Bo Geh so far.. Whatever he said, it's done the next day.. Whatever I said, it's done to my expectation..

Mine is at Orchard Hotel..

Quite a good impression of Bo Geh so far.. Whatever he said, it's done the next day.. Whatever I said, it's done to my expectation..

Wanted to b at orchard hotel too...but din manage to book for the date we want...:)

Let pray hard this Jospeh will be consistent lor...:)

Got nothing much to update as just to wait for Tomoorw to Dong Tu and then next monday to start reno...

As promised...here are the tiles we selected...sorry if the image is unclear as i took it with my LG hp...

Balcony

Balcony.jpg

Common toilet

Commontoilet.jpg

Kitchen

Kitchen.jpg

Living Room/rooms:

living-1.jpg

blue diamond: Yesterday was the first time I meet Joseph since Jason has stopped responding to my call and uncle assigned Joseph to take over. My first impression of him is also good and I told him my outstanding job, he immediately make phone call to the people. Very prompt, kudos. I hope he will keep it up. My first impression of Jason was also very good but subsequent follow up not too good.

woah!!! ur MBR toilet wall tile is :dribble:

btw, can share which tile shop did u get those wall tile from??? coz i still searching for my toilet wall tiles...

I like your kitchen tiles. How come I didn't see this during selection. Ok maybe next reno.

It more like wood kind ...we initally was worried if we make the right choice...but decide to do something different for it....i found this at LSH 2nd level.:)

woah!!! ur MBR toilet wall tile is :dribble:

btw, can share which tile shop did u get those wall tile from??? coz i still searching for my toilet wall tiles...

Hehehe...PD and i love this wall tiles....we got it from LSH...but u got to search for it at 2nd level....:) We manage to saw it as it was not displace...but ask the lady to help us to find.However...it $17psf....heart pain also... :P

wah.. $17 psf... tink my hb will :wacko: if i say i wan tis tile...

In fact we are given a free "roll" of mosiac for toilet(not sure if it the same for all Uncle cust).We only intend to use teh $17 to do 2 coloum of feature wall...hopefully wont cost us alot after trade off and etc.Cos some of the tiles we choose are less then $3psf as well...need to neg with Uncle liao.:P

the silver color mosiac NICE! :good: too bad not in my selection as i did not see it at SL.

good choices

Thanks Guy...i am thinking of dropping by yr house to kyp this sunday...can anot?:P

I saw this both ate SL n LSH...