Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Eh... lol will certainly ask for advice if my turn ever comes... seems like really a lot of money to set aside.

For now.. don't have any intention to get married........ :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: wahaha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
maybe you can do like me and my wife ah. We set aside ~50K. <40k for home/reno/furnishing and ~10k for emergency. Do up the house this year first. Once house complete, save up another year than go for dinner+honeymoon. Lidat you don't save or rush until "heia heia chuan". Or you could take a reno loan to reduce your initial cash outlay. but since you're servicing one now (still?) maybe this option won't appeal to you. Have to discuss with your htb lah. Don't worries, if you are determined, there's always ways to squeeze out the funds one.

Realise hor... somehow the money just 'appeared' from somewhere. Even thou we nvr saw that kinda balance in the ac b4. It just comes in n go out, but b4 u realise it, we have spent so much!

My honeymoon bye bye for the time being... depends very much on the 'generosity' of relatives n frens during the reception liao. *sob*

Eh... lol will certainly ask for advice if my turn ever comes... seems like really a lot of money to set aside.

For now.. don't have any intention to get married........ :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: wahaha

Enjoy while u can! :sport-smiley-004:

Updates

This has intended to be a more rest and relax weekend of us.Howvere, still cant resist the temptation of going around to look for items for our place.:P

These are some of the items we got for our new place...spend $5k for all theses and a storage headboard anda king size sweet dreams matress....*heart pain*...however as Morris Lifestyle has new promotion, so manage to get a Sanyo 32 inch LCD tv for free.... :dancingqueen:

Coffee table

Coffetable.jpg

Tv console

TVconsole.jpg

Dining Table

Diningtable.jpg

Dining Chair

Diningchair.jpg

heartpain but when money is well-spent then it is ok. :D

the tv console and coffee table glossy black. shiny shiny.

the dining table is very simple and nice.

shun shun li li for the start of reno tmr!!! :thumbs up:

Edited by guy77

heartpain but when money is well-spent then it is ok. :D

the tv console and coffee table glossy black. shiny shiny.

the dining table is very simple and nice.

shun shun li li for the start of reno tmr!!! :thumbs up:

Thanks so much...learn quite a few tips from u today as well....i will sure pop by now n then (if allowed ) to kaypo and seek advice de...hehehehehe :D

no prob. holidays i am free. just pop by when u have the time. updates us on the progress, will help to advise if i know la. keke. i also newbie leh.

no prob. holidays i am free. just pop by when u have the time. updates us on the progress, will help to advise if i know la. keke. i also newbie leh.

hehehe.i believe u will be more exprience than me la....at least yrs 1/2 way done liao also..:)

So many big items bought today, definitely heart pain one.. Your $$ flow will slow down a bit once the big items are striked off the list.. hee.. A lot of black items for you ya.. You are very fast in buying things leh and things bought together like this also have more discounts.. So good, have free TV :)

no prob. will tell u wat i noe.

has uncle installed the number lock for u?

Not yet...just realise that uncle never even get my key from me yet...me working tmr!!!

die ah!!!! :o

So many big items bought today, definitely heart pain one.. Your $$ flow will slow down a bit once the big items are striked off the list.. hee.. A lot of black items for you ya.. You are very fast in buying things leh and things bought together like this also have more discounts.. So good, have free TV :)

hehehe...like u said...hopefully nothing much liao...:)

Cos we want to have a black n white theme...however due to FSM advise...so we can only try to add certain black items to our place...hehehehehehe:)

Yup, was thinking if we got all the things quite early...but since it GSS and also something are chaper than what we thought, so just get it lor....it also make us to focus more on our reno, rather than to run between reno n buying things...but admit...we are kiasu!!! :P

Try to drop the keys with Uncle first thing in the morning bah.. He's an early riser..

Yah.. Now GSS.. good time to buy things.. But still make sure to bargain more even though they say it's already discounted.. :D

Try to drop the keys with Uncle first thing in the morning bah.. He's an early riser..

Yah.. Now GSS.. good time to buy things.. But still make sure to bargain more even though they say it's already discounted.. :D

hehehehe...me aldy try v hard to bargain liao....until the sales person say no profit liao(of cos, i wouldnt buy in all that since been in sales for 9 years liao).....hmm...must give uncle a call tomorrw early morning liao....

hehehehe...me aldy try v hard to bargain liao....until the sales person say no profit liao(of cos, i wouldnt buy in all that since been in sales for 9 years liao).....hmm...must give uncle a call tomorrw early morning liao....

wah good buy leh! where is it? i tell the salesperson i'm yr frd - got super bargaining power! lolx

Updates

This has intended to be a more rest and relax weekend of us.Howvere, still cant resist the temptation of going around to look for items for our place.:P

These are some of the items we got for our new place...spend $5k for all theses and a storage headboard anda king size sweet dreams matress....*heart pain*...however as Morris Lifestyle has new promotion, so manage to get a Sanyo 32 inch LCD tv for free.... :dancingqueen:

Coffee table

Coffetable.jpg

where did you get this coffee table from? Very nice.

How much did you pay for it? =)