Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

I am using the silver mosaic tiles as well but cannot take photo cos no light in toilets.

Uncle didn't say must top up. Hope no VO later. :D

Me also hope he can trade off here n there as well...dun wait i got a shock of my life ah!! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Very nice tiles selections. :) Think ur MBR toilet will be very cool. :P

Ur kitchen woody floor tiles are those long thin strips or 30x60cm kinds? I got the 30x60cm ones for my foyer & balcony. :)

Thanks for the compliement....it after some long struggle, brain storming with PD then we decide de...hehehehehe:P

Me using the 30x60 kind...think the strip kind more ex...:P

Edited by blue_diamond

as long as not too over, think the top up also not very significant.

i am also not very sure about my final reno cost. hope it will not go up by too much. best can remain at the current figure.

i told uncle i added things with ah wei and trying to tell him I changed this, changed that...he said it's ok,nothing much mah...it'sfine...no worries. faint! H is really good, small amount he will say never mind also.

i told uncle i added things with ah wei and trying to tell him I changed this, changed that...he said it's ok,nothing much mah...it'sfine...no worries. faint! H is really good, small amount he will say never mind also.

will certainy hope so...after seeing your balm n trouser rack...tempetd liao...must ask FC for more budget?wahahahaha:P

will certainy hope so...after seeing your balm n trouser rack...tempetd liao...must ask FC for more budget?wahahahaha:P

best if u can feel it! I stood there for few minutes just playing with my blum and Hubby thought i siao liao! :P

Think saw the same tile of your MBR's.. Can serve as a mirror as well.. parts of it is reflective..

Got stalkers here... So scary.. :sport-smiley-018:

best if u can feel it! I stood there for few minutes just playing with my blum and Hubby thought i siao liao! :P

went to bukit timah to see it before....is there alot of diff comapre to Uncle soft closing....u tempting me again...waahhaa:P

went to bukit timah to see it before....is there alot of diff comapre to Uncle soft closing....u tempting me again...waahhaa:P

need not have everything...i still have the lift system from Blum :) waiting for it to be up so that I can take pictures and tempt u! wahaha...