Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

i also chosen frosted dawn...so how the effect?

quite nice under my cool daylight downlights/cove lighting. It's a milkier more intense white than the others so it reflects and take the yellowness of my lighting quite well i feel. :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
quite nice under my cool daylight downlights/cove lighting. It's a milkier more intense white than the others so it reflects and take the yellowness of my lighting quite well i feel. :good:

hmm...in fact i wanted a more whiteish feel ley...guess the frosted dawn maybe out for me....am i right to say it more of creamy colour?

hmm...in fact i wanted a more whiteish feel ley...guess the frosted dawn maybe out for me....am i right to say it more of creamy colour?

aiyah. i don't know how to describe lah. since your new place so close, if you want, you come over my place and check out both frosted dawn and spring blush before you decide lah. =p

think that's a good idea...BD should go and see before you decide...the actual thing definitely can give you a clearer picture...

my spring blush also very obvious.. very pinky

the L&S series whites will come out white lah. But the shades will be very obvious as well. My MBr did spring blush and living room did frosted dawn. The spring blush especially, the pink shade comes out very obviously but don't worry, it won't overpower the whiteness =p

I realise this doesn't really make sense, but maybe u can understand what i'm trying to drive at. =)

okie...maybe should go n take a look at it also...:P

lol. if you're coming my place come either today, thursday, or friday 'k. Round 530pm to 630pm, cz that's when usually i'll be at my new place anyway. oh yah, and of course pm me earlier for address lah. =)

lol. if you're coming my place come either today, thursday, or friday 'k. Round 530pm to 630pm, cz that's when usually i'll be at my new place anyway. oh yah, and of course pm me earlier for address lah. =)

heheheokie...i will see if i can make it during that time....if not i will be going to balestier area to see...

btw, u go paint shop to see what?u ask them to open n let u see the colour or?

heheheokie...i will see if i can make it during that time....if not i will be going to balestier area to see...

btw, u go paint shop to see what?u ask them to open n let u see the colour or?

chit chat with the uncle and auntie ask their opinion about the paint, like is the colour nice anot, really light and space anot, easy to wash anot etc etc. cannot open paint for u to see lah i think.

Edited by stormcontrol

chit chat with the uncle and auntie ask their opinion about the paint, like is the colour nice anot, really light and space anot, easy to wash anot etc etc. cannot open paint for u to see lah i think.

ok...mean go there kaypo la....okie...that what i do best...:P

*^5* rierie...*whispering to rierie* I think we succeeded! :P

BD, the white series hor, appears more whitish in the catalogue actually. u can see the colors when u drop by my place lah...if it is on time for u to decide your paint selections. u will understand what we all meant by that. hard to explain leh...

rierie, u free to come to my place on 25 july? having a small party for sooners but u are also invited :)

^5 f4!! yeah!

f44!! thanks for inviting! i'll try to make it kk? what time uh? my friend's wedding on that day. she still hasn't tell me my tasks :D

My house have L&S spring blush and Lilac Lace.. 2 colors for you to see.. :)

yes yes...how the lilac lace?think we really like that ...not sure how it will turn out to be...

^5 f4!! yeah!

f44!! thanks for inviting! i'll try to make it kk? what time uh? my friend's wedding on that day. she still hasn't tell me my tasks :D

oh...5-8pm...u let me knw ba ;)