Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

take your time to look around in gmarket...got quite a few selling decals..personally i like korea sellers can choose colours and the decals nicer....and the prices at gmarket is cheaper than ebay also....can safely choose from here....

take your time to look around in gmarket...got quite a few selling decals..personally i like korea sellers can choose colours and the decals nicer....and the prices at gmarket is cheaper than ebay also....can safely choose from here....

mm then how you all make payment to korean seller ah? *i swakoo*

ehh lol cos I want to buy the nice nice shoes. :P

hahahaha BD you met you match liao....

just a little note on the paint.....the person who sold me the paints told me that ici better and also choose wash and wear...told me the rest are just gimmicks.....

hope your reno will start to pick up liao...

thanks PJ..think choose the wash n wear better also.....more pratical.

Aiya...Ivy is suppose to be part of the Triplet team...but she like to side others...what to do.....cant help it ley...sigh...:P

mm then how you all make payment to korean seller ah? *i swakoo*

ehh lol cos I want to buy the nice nice shoes. :P

gmarket act like the middle man between us and the seller..so there's some form of protection...think something like ebay but no second hand stuff...they have visa, mastercard, paypal....

the shoes from gmarket?

Hmmm for paint, coz i lost the Nippon catalog that my ID gave, so we chose ICI coz we need finalize the paint ASAP as painter need to start working.

For ICI my Lady prefers All in One. Have more features then Wash and wear which is anti cracks of something. Like cover cracks better or more durable to crack.

My current using wash and wear. so far yah washing, cleaning is ok. but some parts like crack and peel off le. Last about few yrs actually.

So currently most my paint is AL series. :)

thanks forkie...me see the series of paint until eye blur liao also.:P

thanks forkie...me see the series of paint until eye blur liao also.:P

all in one series actually captures all the features of all the ici paints for interior walls. That's why they are the most expensive paint in the line-ip. The only thing it doesn't have is the Light&Space paints' features which is high reflectivity. But L&S also quite easy to clean so far. I've knocked into and dirtied my walls with the legs of my stepladder a few times already. quite easy to wash off without stains. But then, i wash immediately when i smudge so maybe not a good comparison bah...

all in one series actually captures all the features of all the ici paints for interior walls. That's why they are the most expensive paint in the line-ip. The only thing it doesn't have is the Light&Space paints' features which is high reflectivity. But L&S also quite easy to clean so far. I've knocked into and dirtied my walls with the legs of my stepladder a few times already. quite easy to wash off without stains. But then, i wash immediately when i smudge so maybe not a good comparison bah...

actaually i like L&S...but wifey is more partical person...which i also understand. :) tough choice

actaually i like L&S...but wifey is more partical person...which i also understand. :) tough choice

L&S is really much brighter.. Can brighten up the place if the space is small.. Can consider.. :)

thanks booy...but how about the washability?

Just painted two of the rooms with L&S.. Effect is good.. But haven't try washing it so far..

Just painted two of the rooms with L&S.. Effect is good.. But haven't try washing it so far..
thanks so much....cos was aorried about the diff kind of paint.

more worry about if next time when have kids n oet....should they dirty the place.....it easier to clean for wash n wear