Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
strawberrysweet

April 09 Half Yearly Sales Of 4rm And Bigger Flats

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my queue number is sucky...despite me applying on the first day...got 4k+..no hope oledi..

Anyway oso didn't expect to get a good number...so now in the process of looking at resale flats..

very very stupid queue number...

first time got 8000+

2nd time got 6000+

its time to look for resale unit.

guess this balloting exercise is only for those who wld be able to wait for years to come.

has gave up on their balloting and bought a resale :dancingqueen: we tried before HDB changed its period of balloting (used to be 4 times a year for different areas but now they release all areas and limit to 2 times a year) with no luck. And from fiance/fiancee scheme we are now to purchase under public scheme

the selection of flats start today. good luck to those who is going to choose a flat...may I check whether there is a possibility that HDB will change the appt date earlier if let say our selection date is close to the end? Or if HDB has given a selection date means it is fixed on that day and no changes to that.

ask ppl nenver mention yours? strawberrysweet what is your queue num? It depend what reason you give and case by case bah.

hey guys, so total there are only about 438 unit for sale......... i think even if you have got 500+++.... still diffcult to get unless the 4+++ forget about this appointment....

what do you think??

so which unit is the hottest???

hey guys, so total there are only about 438 unit for sale......... i think even if you have got 500+++.... still diffcult to get unless the 4+++ forget about this appointment....

what do you think??

unless u dun mind any area and low floor area i suppose. dun know which hottest? what do u tink then ? wats ur queue number? which area u looking at ?

what do you think??

u r not entirely right, 500++ is still a gd number i think, i was fixed an appt in last oct half yearly even when number was 9+++, but what left was only 2nd floor units for an incomplete BTO at fernvale, this time round i dun think i have much chance though, queue number only slightly better, but no vast leftover BTO units from a single estate this time, so to get 500+ is considered very lucky from over 10000 applicants

actually depend on the area. If that area no so popular then might still got chance. my Q is 600+ that time too. total flat also ard 400+, when my turn still got a lot of flat left over as a lot ppl drop out. esp when the queue become 400+ drop rate very high. Each day like only 3-5 flat taken up only.

hey guys..... well my Q-number is 1106. look for some place near punggol and sengkang......

so is there anyone looking for those excutive flat??

i have seen quite alot..... but most of them very very very old......

so maybe get those brand new ones better right......

even cost of maintance will be lower......

Hi! my Q no.3000+.. i dont think i got a chance.

i do some research in HDB hub, to those Q no.1680 - 2000 there appt

on 27/7. As of 26/7, there are 75 selected flat over 400+.

im thinking to buy a resale flat.. :rolleyes: