Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Miss Jeslyn, thursday i already heard this news.... i just dun wanna say it out and make every victims nervous.... u said today just discharge?

I heard from ah dai thu already been discharge. And also why china workers beat him up? Sure a reason behind it, must be he drag ppl's hard earn money or when it comes to pay money, he MIA.... make the china worker blow his top and beat him up. Dun make as if he is badily beaten up and so pathetic like a victim, he also can self defense ok.. he is not dumb, just that he is SWAY to let the china worker beat... why a uncle at the age of 50+ deserve this kinda of things? He ask for it... And why he leave his hp ON and dun dare to answer? Maybe let china workers beat is all FAKE one also.. one of his plot... it's like giving a BOUNCED cheque, he can be a so called victim and maybe make use of you again to let the RT folks know that he is badily hurt, but in fact he is enjoying himself. Why not you try to call and let him explain? He dun even dare to answer any calls now...

He is once again buying time and testing our patience, hope we can give him a chance and buying time to DRAG all projects on hand. Understand bo??? Meanwhile, i think he is busying trying to convience some owers outside to make some payment, ay the very least with some money, he do a bit of things for each victims house, and he will claim credit again and back to square 1 again... drag drag drag.... he can collect 8-10k? den ask a guy to do a bit things which is undone and drag drag drag drag again... how many gold fish can he catch in such short period????

i agree w ith konajovin... it might all jus be a ploy to gain sympathty, throw us off chasing ahSoon !!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi fini...I am just a curious man who wishes to know more of Uncle Soon's incident. It's a sunday, take a breather and calm down. Thanks.

I agreed with Fini. I have been following this thread and I find that the questions that you asked are very weird. Seems like you are interrogating others....Any hidden agenda? If you want to know more, pls be more sensitive when you ask...It's a Sunday, don't get on other people nerves, everyone needs to relax :good:

hi yowetan

why r u asking for so many details?

why do u need to know the specific sources of info?

why r u always questioning the reliability of info provided by ah soon clients here?

why do u need all the above-mentioned info? collating all these info for wht purpose/ who?

if u are not ahSoon PAST or current client then as a non- stakeholder, why do u need all these specific details? are u related to ahSoon?

who are u ?

Hi fini...I am just a curious man who wishes to know more of Uncle Soon's incident. It's a sunday, take a breather and calm down. Thanks.

hi bros n sis,

did anyone confront/approach the reno company who help to apply the permit?

im thinking how to progress from where im stuck.

Yes, I'll be meeting the person on behalf of jesslyn on monday.

Am I reading wrongly? Are you saying someone's floor tiles really hacked away because of Uncle Soon defaulted payment? Who is the victim then? Where is your source of information?

Please advise. Thanks.

hi yowetan

why r u asking for so many details?

why do u need to know the specific sources of info?

why r u always questioning the reliability of info provided by ah soon clients here?

why do u need all the above-mentioned info? collating all these info for wht purpose/ who?

if u are not ahSoon PAST or current client then as a non- stakeholder, why do u need all these specific details? are u related to ahSoon?

who are u ?

hi bros n sis,

did anyone confront/approach the reno company who help to apply the permit?

im thinking how to progress from where im stuck.

Edited by maryjane

Bro, saying it out is in our interests, so that we can take precautions in case sub-cons take revenge on our homes! i think at this present moment in time, all the victims are already used to it liao and NOT surprised that uncle will eventually in due time get beaten up by someone else.

The worst i think is Jesslyn and seashell, maybe that was the worst decision they have made in their lifetime.... anyway, just move on... and get out of this stress and nightmare renovation....

Miss Jeslyn, thursday i already heard this news.... i just dun wanna say it out and make every victims nervous.... u said today just discharge?

I heard from ah dai thu already been discharge. And also why china workers beat him up? Sure a reason behind it, must be he drag ppl's hard earn money or when it comes to pay money, he MIA.... make the china worker blow his top and beat him up. Dun make as if he is badily beaten up and so pathetic like a victim, he also can self defense ok.. he is not dumb, just that he is SWAY to let the china worker beat... why a uncle at the age of 50+ deserve this kinda of things? He ask for it... And why he leave his hp ON and dun dare to answer? Maybe let china workers beat is all FAKE one also.. one of his plot... it's like giving a BOUNCED cheque, he can be a so called victim and maybe make use of you again to let the RT folks know that he is badily hurt, but in fact he is enjoying himself. Why not you try to call and let him explain? He dun even dare to answer any calls now...

He is once again buying time and testing our patience, hope we can give him a chance and buying time to DRAG all projects on hand. Understand bo??? Meanwhile, i think he is busying trying to convience some owers outside to make some payment, ay the very least with some money, he do a bit of things for each victims house, and he will claim credit again and back to square 1 again... drag drag drag.... he can collect 8-10k? den ask a guy to do a bit things which is undone and drag drag drag drag again... how many gold fish can he catch in such short period????

Bro, saying it out is in our interests, so that we can take precautions in case sub-cons take revenge on our homes! i think at this present moment in time, all the victims are already used to it liao and NOT surprised that uncle will eventually in due time get beaten up by someone else.

hi pinkpetter... actually i don't get why people keep bringing up ah soon's ex-customers on and off when there were warnings already... of course as what seashell mentioned elsewhere about money issue, i'm not sure if even RT folks were the ones who knew it or it could very well be his other customers... let's not speculate unless the sub-cons will come out and identify specific customers...

don't let it get to you :D i know your life is busy :D

I have mentioned it several times on this thread.

The warnings are as follows:

1. Uncle will drag for a couple or 3 months.

2. He like NJD for 1/2/3 weeks sometimes.

3. He likes to HO late and dun really follow through on some promises.

But in reality when we signed, uncle dragged our reno for more than 4 months. Took our money to do others' houses and have serious $$ issues.

THESE were NOT forewarned. Therefore, the warnings were NOT on the wall at ALL!!!

Jiat Lat, at the 1st place i was thinking to find a contractor to reno my new house since it will much more cheapest than ID, a bit scary when heard about ah soon's case. I still looking a trusted and fair price ID, any recommendation?

need assistance from bro and sis at renotalk :D:D

Hi

I will be getting keys sometime in June.

Heard about Ah Soon. Can I check - is he an approved contractor?? And I know he is in high demand, will the works done by his staff be okay?

Mine - 5 room resale flat.

Many thanks

Approved or not not an issue,didnt u read horrific true stories about his legacy? Haizz u better search for another contractor bro less its will the worst decision u made in your life to engage 'Ah Soon'.... :bangwall:

Hi MM. :) Thanks. I know also. I can imagine how frustrated the people are so I don't blame them. But feel very sad for everyone. How Uncle got himself into this fix no one really knows. haiz. It's like what BD says.. I guess I'm just lucky then.

I just hope everyone gets some sort of a good ending.

Sigh.

Meanwhile.. looks like i have to look for someone to do my recess.. Jaskel?

pinkpetter, let me help out those in bad state first so that they can move in before CNY and settle down. ;)

Am I reading wrongly? Are you saying someone's floor tiles really hacked away because of Uncle Soon defaulted payment? Who is the victim then? Where is your source of information?

Please advise. Thanks.

Yes, it is in this thread but can remember who. U can check from august posting till now, it is somewhere there.

下午我们夫妻和Jaskel已经带了锁链上去交代她换琐了,暂时处理了。^^Jaskel很helpful,答应如果ah liu再来讨钱叫他打过去他那里,他会帮忙调解。

Piggybear's carpenter is Ah Liu?

下午我们夫妻和Jaskel已经带了锁链上去交代她换琐了,暂时处理了。^^Jaskel很helpful,答应如果ah liu再来讨钱叫他打过去他那里,他会帮忙调解。

Hi jesslyntan,

It's really good to know you have made a choice and move on with the bad experience.

I believe Jaskel will do a good job for you. He has been a very nice and humble person whom I can trust. My renovation is a very low budget one and he has never hesitate to assist me and my wife.

All the best in your new chapter of renovation.