Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I suggest you discuss with the carpenter, you all are victims. Look for win win situation, what the carpenter wants is to be paid, $$$. If he cannot get it do u think changing the lock will help, telling the police will help? Can the police guard your house 24/7? Jailing them will help? How to stop them when there is nothing happened, only when things happened will the police come in.

How about 50% ~ 70%? Each party absorbs some damaged.

Someone house newly done floor tiles just got hacked because AH SOO didn;t pay him.

Am I reading wrongly? Are you saying someone's floor tiles really hacked away because of Uncle Soon defaulted payment? Who is the victim then? Where is your source of information?

Please advise. Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I suggest you discuss with the carpenter, you all are victims. Look for win win situation, what the carpenter wants is to be paid, $$$. If he cannot get it do u think changing the lock will help, telling the police will help? Can the police guard your house 24/7? Jailing them will help? How to stop them when there is nothing happened, only when things happened will the police come in.

Someone house newly done floor tiles just got hacked because AH SOO didn;t pay him.

下午我们夫妻和Jaskel已经带了锁链上去交代她换琐了,暂时处理了。^^Jaskel很helpful,答应如果ah liu再来讨钱叫他打过去他那里,他会帮忙调解。

This is getting madness!!! We juz rec a call fm Ah soon sub con carpenter say if we dun pay him for his carpentry works he gonna tear down all the carpentry works... But we already paid uncle liao, can't b double pay him.... Pls anyone able to contact Uncle soon pls let me know...:bangwall::curse:

Miss Jeslyn, thursday i already heard this news.... i just dun wanna say it out and make every victims nervous.... u said today just discharge?

I heard from ah dai thu already been discharge. And also why china workers beat him up? Sure a reason behind it, must be he drag ppl's hard earn money or when it comes to pay money, he MIA.... make the china worker blow his top and beat him up. Dun make as if he is badily beaten up and so pathetic like a victim, he also can self defense ok.. he is not dumb, just that he is SWAY to let the china worker beat... why a uncle at the age of 50+ deserve this kinda of things? He ask for it... And why he leave his hp ON and dun dare to answer? Maybe let china workers beat is all FAKE one also.. one of his plot... it's like giving a BOUNCED cheque, he can be a so called victim and maybe make use of you again to let the RT folks know that he is badily hurt, but in fact he is enjoying himself. Why not you try to call and let him explain? He dun even dare to answer any calls now...

He is once again buying time and testing our patience, hope we can give him a chance and buying time to DRAG all projects on hand. Understand bo??? Meanwhile, i think he is busying trying to convience some owers outside to make some payment, ay the very least with some money, he do a bit of things for each victims house, and he will claim credit again and back to square 1 again... drag drag drag.... he can collect 8-10k? den ask a guy to do a bit things which is undone and drag drag drag drag again... how many gold fish can he catch in such short period????

那些工人没猜错事讨钱不到才殴打泄愤的,因为不久前有一个中国人气冲冲跑道我这里找他讨钱,很凶!所以我才会这样猜测。

因为很多人找不到他又不知道发生什么事,最起码给大家知道他的消息,虽然并没帮助,但,还是可以告诉大家他真的困难到这个地步了,请不要再指望他可以帮大家做什么?我现在还要找10多千的钱出来另外做工程,我跟本不指望他了,失去的20K就当做是一次教训!以后不要太相信人,也不要心太软,希望我家这个烂摊子可以尽快做好基本需求,好让我们尽快搬家,不用继续多付租金和让家人不用再念个不停,让孩子开心有个家。。。。。。

Ah Soon NEW:

Ah Soon 被一群中国工人围殴,打到进医院,今天才出院,现在走路困难讲话不清但是仍然没有回家,不知道到那里去了。仍然找不到他。

消息从一个worker那里传出,我打电话向她哥哥证实,现在,他哥哥也联络不到他,他连哥哥电话也不接,所以不知道他行动不方便还能跑道那里去?

我已经绝望,现在借钱让Jaskel帮我把工程完成,但是只能做基本的东西了,应为实在没钱。

我们暂时忘记已经失去的20K+,只希望能尽快解决搬家的问题,Jaskel来我家看过了,说真是个烂摊子,基本要做的最快也要3个星期才能完成好搬家(可以想象我家的残局有多惨!),这个还不包括橱柜等工,这些要等到过年后才能安排了,应为没人要接工了(好的橱工)。

Miss Jeslyn, thursday i already heard this news.... i just dun wanna say it out and make every victims nervous.... u said today just discharge?

I heard from ah dai thu already been discharge. And also why china workers beat him up? Sure a reason behind it, must be he drag ppl's hard earn money or when it comes to pay money, he MIA.... make the china worker blow his top and beat him up. Dun make as if he is badily beaten up and so pathetic like a victim, he also can self defense ok.. he is not dumb, just that he is SWAY to let the china worker beat... why a uncle at the age of 50+ deserve this kinda of things? He ask for it... And why he leave his hp ON and dun dare to answer? Maybe let china workers beat is all FAKE one also.. one of his plot... it's like giving a BOUNCED cheque, he can be a so called victim and maybe make use of you again to let the RT folks know that he is badily hurt, but in fact he is enjoying himself. Why not you try to call and let him explain? He dun even dare to answer any calls now...

He is once again buying time and testing our patience, hope we can give him a chance and buying time to DRAG all projects on hand. Understand bo??? Meanwhile, i think he is busying trying to convience some owers outside to make some payment, ay the very least with some money, he do a bit of things for each victims house, and he will claim credit again and back to square 1 again... drag drag drag.... he can collect 8-10k? den ask a guy to do a bit things which is undone and drag drag drag drag again... how many gold fish can he catch in such short period????

its okie for the late reply ya.. i logged in very often to see if ah soon did do anything for the other forumers nots. cos im afraid tat he's onli avoiding my hb's calls. apparently, he's avoiding everyone's calls. haix.. we better find other sub-cons n get everything done asap. dun tink we can hope for more from ah soon anymore. jus move on i guess..=)

I have been following this thread quietly because I can't think of any good advice for the poor victims of Ah Soon. I agree with some of the bloggers here that the chance of getting anything out of Ah Soon is extremely slim and it is best for those with incomplete reno work to look for other contractors to complete their work. The money lost probably cannot be recovered anymore, but that's life. Sometimes misfortunejust fall on us and we just have to accept them. To all the victims, maybe you can look at the brighter side - if you are doing reno now, you probably bought your flats before the property market went crazy in July/August, which means you saved quite a bit in buying your house already. For myself, my WTB and myself decided to get married in June, but somehow we delayed till late August to start looking for flats. By then, many 5 room or larger flats in Tampines were asking for more than 40k COV. We eventually got our current flat at 25k COV which I think is quite low already. But when I check the June to August HDB resale price, many buyers were paying below the valuation then. Hence, while it is unfortunate that you guys are in this predicament now, you are probably still luckier than many other people who are looking for flats now.

I wish all of you good luck and hope you get over this unhappy experience very soon.

Looks like getting more n more serious and out of hand...:( .. 真希望你以後會順順利利了

他哥哥阿dai说明天要去batam找找看他有没有跑道那里去了。

我也希望能尽快搬家,谢谢你!我回你的pm了^^

Ah Soon NEW:

我们暂时忘记已经失去的20K+,只希望能尽快解决搬家的问题,Jaskel来我家看过了,说真是个烂摊子,基本要做的最快也要3个星期才能完成好搬家(可以想象我家的残局有多惨!),这个还不包括橱柜等工,这些要等到过年后才能安排了,应为没人要接工了(好的橱工)。

Looks like getting more n more serious and out of hand...:( .. 真希望你以後會順順利利了

is it ah dai u talk to? initially he will say help lor, later he will start to complain already been paying alot to ah soon houses...!!

this ah dai also promised konajovin that he will settle the carpentry, end up, switch off his handphone for the whole day!

Hi seashell,

i tried to pm u always but ur mailbox also full. lol... as for the carpentry, i tink we r going to deal directly with the carpenter ba. will onli ask him to get ppl to help us fix up the sinks and do some remaining works. dun tink i dare to pay him anything in advance too. once bitten, twice shy. i will pay the sub-cons directly ba.. haix..

i need to go back to sin tml n see if i need any other stuffs ba.. hope to move in to my house asap le. cos my parents' place alr sold n they will move to a smaller house by mid of dec also. so no more space for me n my hb at all le. apparently, i bot the house 3 months earlier than them, n yet i haven move in to my new house. haix.. i gotta act fast to do the necessary then move in first before finishing the remaining works le ba.. haix..

everyone, pls hang on there ya..=)

paiseh ar coz long time nv login here liao, dun even have mood to tblog... juz not too long ago we jus paid him a 10% nw he dun even ans or call back... We left ard 20% ~ 15% of the work not done... early aug untill nw really lk nightmare... :(

its okie for the late reply ya.. i logged in very often to see if ah soon did do anything for the other forumers nots. cos im afraid tat he's onli avoiding my hb's calls. apparently, he's avoiding everyone's calls. haix.. we better find other sub-cons n get everything done asap. dun tink we can hope for more from ah soon anymore. jus move on i guess..=)

Ah Soon NEW:

Edited by jesslyntan

This is getting madness!!! We juz rec a call fm Ah soon sub con carpenter say if we dun pay him for his carpentry works he gonna tear down all the carpentry works... But we already paid uncle liao, can't b double pay him.... Pls anyone able to contact Uncle soon pls let me know...:bangwall::curse:

Hi Piggybear, so serious ar??? Ah soon never dare to answer any calls... even his workers called him up also useless... he only answer calls from ah dai? His bro...

And ah dai have been covering ah soon, always give lame reasons, i ownself already so busy, why i care about ah soon.. while he is a nuts, know nothing except clearing rubbish... come on lah, if he cannot contact ah soon, how come he can go to every owner house and clear rubbish? He also take instruction and money from ah soon mah...

Hi PiggyBear,

This matter is getting out of hand. I would strongly advise you to lodge a case with the nearby neighbourhood police for this incident. This will protect your interest in the event of absurd and ugly actions taken by the carpentary company.

Meanwhile, you should contact the carpentary company in-charge and seek clarification on the issues; reason out with them and propose them to seek recourse with Uncle Soon instead.

Last but not least, you better replaced all existing locks to prevent any unauthorized entry to your living premise. Also, please refrain from engaging direct confrontation with the sub-contractors. Take care.

ah soon engaged the contractor. not you. agreement is between them. ask them go to ah soon for money. if cannot find, ask them report police.

in the meanwhile i think someone gotta take some major action. isnt it a case of cheating and fraud already?

Does he have access to ur hse?beta change ur lock.tell him directly tat it's ah soon who hire his service and u have already paid him!did u hv receipt?show him.wan 2tear,ask him go tear tat ah soon hse!u will nt hesitate to call in e police if he try to be funi!