Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Guys , I think the best solution is to go to the police ....

It look like a cheating case here.

Sad to see uncle soon turn into like that ... Really wonder what problem he facing sia

Think he was declared bankrupty before... among all, i see jesslyn the worst, wait like there's no tomorrow...well really hope this ah soon will strike a 100k 4D and finish wadever leftover he have on hand.

His so claimed HDB project, or wadever all are proofless.

Not hdb registered will have hdb project?

Then I hope you strike 100k 4D also...

its true he wont die lah.. like u all say...

wkend he go Batam.. still got 1 Bak Ku Teh stall there..

By the way, what is his company name huh?

Edited by charemme

If I got to pray for someone to strike 100k 4D or toto, than i hope it will be the current owners like Jess, seashell, trevor, shace etc

so they can get another ID/ contractor to redo the whole mess Ah Soon created.

If he has got 100k now, i doubt he will / able to complete everything for everyone.

I hope only mah... and trevor tot i will force him to take loanshark to complete my house.

But come on lah, u think he so stupid meh? We die already he also haven die....

Think he was declared bankrupty before... among all, i see jesslyn the worst, wait like there's no tomorrow...well really hope this ah soon will strike a 100k 4D and finish wadever leftover he have on hand.

If I got to pray for someone to strike 100k 4D or toto, than i hope it will be the current owners like Jess, seashell, trevor, shace etc

so they can get another ID/ contractor to redo the whole mess Ah Soon created.

If he has got 100k now, i doubt he will / able to complete everything for everyone.

Might be useless against Ah soon, cos he may not even have a company right? Plus its not registered.

Its now probably a case against an individual. Even if sue he just declare bankrupt can already.

Yes, if he cant pay if kenna lega suit, then he properly be declare bankrupt if the current situation is not consider as commercial fraud.

But the least, if he become a bankrupt and continue his act.. than the next he probably face jailed term.

If no body is stopping him now, than more innocent people will get scam.

I mean its just my opinion, because things had already happen. It might be difficult to nail him down..

but its really pitiful for all the current owners and his potential customer

Might be useless against Ah soon, cos he may not even have a company right? Plus its not registered.

Its now probably a case against an individual. Even if sue he just declare bankrupt can already.

12 house at least > $120k

Seems to be like developing into a fraud case, if its a fraud, i think can go check with police. Only worried is more n more people are involved.. Im pretty sure he wont be able to finish up all the project .. so i think everyone will need to look for other

contractors to finish up the work.

But its true, he cant just take the $$ and not do anything, despite if he really have any reason "ku zhong", its not an excuse to involve all innocent house owner

into such predicament.

不只12间,除了上面提到的,我也知道几间其他人的,还有一些不是renotalk的。而且不是10K一个人,有好些、、是超过这个金额的(包括我)

How i wish they still continue do *Agak2x

In my situation, the unpaid workers broke the tiles !!!

My tiler workmanship is not that good... want fast job, finish and go... but i treat him well, i call him up and told him some small problems i face for the tiles,

i will buy the tiles and ask him back to change it. He agreed to it. But this should be the contractor job and not the owner job... well this contractor is the worst i ever

seen and heard of... pattern more than badminton... sooner or later i think he will change hp and run? Look for new victims?

I have engage the carpenter and other contractors to do the remaining job for my house. No point wasting time... there wun be a solution.

Owners/Victims of ah soon will suffer more once he totally stop all services. Sue him or report case does it help?

All owners/victims untie together also useless, he will keep on collecting money here n there to push here n there...

Once u complain, if it's within his limit he will do something to show you and ease off ur anger, if it's something expensive and within his limit, he will come with 101 reasons, asking you

to help him and pay here and there, and after paying, he MIA... this n that. Enuff is Enuff.... Seashell will go mad at this rate... fini ? Trevor? Matchgirl? Wind78? I still know some owners who doesnt come here

CCk, Redhill, Buffalo St, Tampines 247, Jurong 470? All these owners.. he is holding at least 12 houses now... just imagine, 1 house 10k?

12 house at least > $120k

Seems to be like developing into a fraud case, if its a fraud, i think can go check with police. Only worried is more n more people are involved.. Im pretty sure he wont be able to finish up all the project .. so i think everyone will need to look for other

contractors to finish up the work.

But its true, he cant just take the $$ and not do anything, despite if he really have any reason "ku zhong", its not an excuse to involve all innocent house owner

into such predicament.

What will he do? Pay a bit to the workers, and dun answer the phone... till the worker is fed up and show black faces to the owner... this is what seashell is getting....

without $$$ u think workers will do nicely for u? Agar AGar do and fly off liao lo....

How i wish they still continue do *Agak2x

In my situation, the unpaid workers broke the tiles !!!