Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

where e F is he?

who is this china wife? mistress?

where is she stayin?

poor fini! just finished vanish your parquet then u kena flood...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u really vvvvvv poooor thing!!!!!!! :(

so sorry i can't help u much!!!!!!!

but one thing for sure, we are all in the same boat --boat of miseries and agonies

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
actually he can just change his handphone and you guys will lose him forever?

Don't have his personal or company details?

HAVE, BUT NO USE ONE... he doesn't go home often

Hi Seashell, lose 20k better than lose 30k right? Well, god have eyes, u lose 20k, he will help you earn back 20K with interest.... :)

No point crying or losing ur temper everyday about HO, decide your own HO and go ahead with it. Time is money... the longer you drag,

the more difficulity u face. Stop it now... If u cannot lose the 20k, u will end up going 1/2 crazy for ah soon? Not worth leh...

Buying drugs or tourte ur mind? Ur brain is worth at least 2 million.... Open ur heart and dun think about waiting for ah soon... enjoy the 2010... and forget the sad 2009....

we are not rich people who can now decide for my own HO. if i am rich, i won't engage ah soon.

i guess u have the capacity to lose this money...but not for me... i am just a salaried worker

well, glad that u can go ahead with your HO and never need to chase ah soon anymore!

Gambling? Womanzing? Drinking? Paying debts?

We live in a house, renovation to looks nicer and changing new things, so what it's cheap? End up paying more than wad we suppose to pay...

The agony, time, effort, nightmare... everyday all owners have been thinking when will be the HO? Wait Wait Wait, how long can we wait?

There's many arrangments which have to be made, ah soon drag us, using our money to do other ppl's house? so claim HDB project?

There's no proof at all, now we need to find new contractors to take over this **** job and we will end up paying more again while ah soon

enjoying himself, giving ''some'' owners BOUNCED cheque... u wait u wait, i will settle with u, confirm one... end up switch off hp.

Running away from his responsibility....

actually he can just change his handphone and you guys will lose him forever?

Don't have his personal or company details?

He doesn't go home??? Maybe CHINA wife's place enjoying???

where e F is he?

who is this china wife? mistress?

where is she stayin?

Edited by fini

ah soon flooded my mbr parquet floor when do oing water-proofg test!!!!!!!!!!

damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :curse::curse: :curse:

:fire: :fire: :fire::fire: ah soon!!!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :

Edited by fini

i calculated i will lose at least $20K if i don't get my carpentry n etc.....

i duno how long more i will wait.....

waited from july till now...

my hubby call him, he told my hubby 'WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT THEN I CALL U LAH'

no words can describe my feelings now..

wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....

wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....

Hi Seashell, lose 20k better than lose 30k right? Well, god have eyes, u lose 20k, he will help you earn back 20K with interest.... :)

No point crying or losing ur temper everyday about HO, decide your own HO and go ahead with it. Time is money... the longer you drag,

the more difficulity u face. Stop it now... If u cannot lose the 20k, u will end up going 1/2 crazy for ah soon? Not worth leh...

Buying drugs or tourte ur mind? Ur brain is worth at least 2 million.... Open ur heart and dun think about waiting for ah soon... enjoy the 2010... and forget the sad 2009....

i think you all need to find out where he stay to confront him liao.

its not hard to get one's address if you got one's contact number :)

be a little creative and smart then you will get it liao :)

He doesn't go home??? Maybe CHINA wife's place enjoying???

what happens to the money that is given to him? gambling?

Gambling? Womanzing? Drinking? Paying debts?

We live in a house, renovation to looks nicer and changing new things, so what it's cheap? End up paying more than wad we suppose to pay...

The agony, time, effort, nightmare... everyday all owners have been thinking when will be the HO? Wait Wait Wait, how long can we wait?

There's many arrangments which have to be made, ah soon drag us, using our money to do other ppl's house? so claim HDB project?

There's no proof at all, now we need to find new contractors to take over this **** job and we will end up paying more again while ah soon

enjoying himself, giving ''some'' owners BOUNCED cheque... u wait u wait, i will settle with u, confirm one... end up switch off hp.

Running away from his responsibility....

i think you all need to find out where he stay to confront him liao.

its not hard to get one's address if you got one's contact number :)

be a little creative and smart then you will get it liao :)

Edited by zhiz

i calculated i will lose at least $20K if i don't get my carpentry n etc.....

i duno how long more i will wait.....

waited from july till now...

my hubby call him, he told my hubby 'WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT THEN I CALL U LAH'

no words can describe my feelings now..

Ah Soon switch off his hp at 7pm till now... tmorrow morning will say i cannot solve the problem, answer also no use, my head is going to burst answering ur calls.

Standard wordings

I've started to be very cautious with contractors now. Also never heard of their name. God knows whether they have a registered company here or anything? Worst is they just freelance because that Ah Liu Carpenter told me that he's going to get 40% deposit once he have finalized the total amount. I got to make sure they got something I can hold on to and make SURE he give me another contract with a HO date. Once bitten twice shy. :bangwall:

Ya u r right...tho it's not my nature to doubt people but after this reno experience i also do not know if there anyone whom

i can trust :( Anyway for me i took out the carpentry already as i know that i wont get it until long long time later...so

jesslyn,

although i can't share ur burden, but i know ur feelings now... i feel so bad that u are going tru such tthings.. cus u all are so nice people... n that bad things happen to good people...so UNFAIR!!

jia you, no matter watever the results...ok...?

谢谢你!我们互相加油^^

事情还没结果以前我不想公开,我看状况发展下来会是怎么样的再做决定(也由不得我决定),

我迟早会说,最近这一个多星期有很长的故事,我无心回复renotalk,也不知道怎么开始讲,

我们走一步,看一步,希望事情会有转机!

再次谢谢你听我诉苦