Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

mm :) He is rather busy. So do prepared to have to handle some things yourself ...

I think... it's got to do with expectations ba. If you are mentally prepared that you will have to do some things yourself then you wouldn't be so stressed. :)

Read the various T-blogs (forummers who got Ah Soon) to see how they manage... and you can also PM me if you want some tips. :)

ALSO... get more quotations.. so that you can make an informed choice... instead of getting Ah Soon right away just cos he gives a good price... and later on you might regret. If after looking at so many and you still choose Ah Soon then you will be less upset. :)

Time for me to call Uncle Soon...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

So many people asking for Ah Soon's contact. I am getting really worried.

Supposed to get a quotation from him tonight, and was planning to give him the job if the price is right (and why shouldn't the price by right?)

Now I guess I better reconsider. No matter how good he is, he has only 24 hours a day.

Oh then I think I have to reconsider too if Ah soon is not the one handling personally for me.

Bcos I call Ah Soon for quote, then someone called me back and said is Ah Soon "assistant".

***worried***

Goodness! i'm surprised to see a thread under Ah soon's name!

Have completed my reno and shifted in for 3wks, so far so gd. :good:

Value for money, reasonable gd QC and stringent abt his tiling and carpentry workmanship, but due to the popularity he gets in this forum, he's super busy now and beginning to outsource the jobs to some of the new project managers he engages. I've yet to see any feedback of how these new guys are working, so there's a certain element of risk here. For those that interested in engaging Ah soon, he's a typical contractor, no 3D drawings, no color planning. U'll have to know exactly what u want although he can give u some opinion. afterall, he has done up so many houses.

Would only suggest that those who r willing to play a major part in overseeing their house's reno to take him up. This part aside, he's a very friendly n flexible uncle.

Those who r interested in getting his contact can PM me.

Oh, I dun wan those proj managers leh, if not him den i rather get someone else.

So meaning you have to overlook everything, basically knowing what u want, den he just do.

This aside, since he is a typical contractor, shld be cheaper by abit ba...

Goodness! i'm surprised to see a thread under Ah soon's name!

Have completed my reno and shifted in for 3wks, so far so gd. :good:

Value for money, reasonable gd QC and stringent abt his tiling and carpentry workmanship, but due to the popularity he gets in this forum, he's super busy now and beginning to outsource the jobs to some of the new project managers he engages. I've yet to see any feedback of how these new guys are working, so there's a certain element of risk here. For those that interested in engaging Ah soon, he's a typical contractor, no 3D drawings, no color planning. U'll have to know exactly what u want although he can give u some opinion. afterall, he has done up so many houses.

Would only suggest that those who r willing to play a major part in overseeing their house's reno to take him up. This part aside, he's a very friendly n flexible uncle.

Those who r interested in getting his contact can PM me.

I duno if the ah soon i was recommended to was the one u all are talking abt here leh,

if not i can gib u all his number...

is the price and workmanship ok can i have some feedback and his contact. is he a designer, can he help me with colours selection and furniture selection

Hi Alyssa

Thanks. Will check out your blog.

Don't really log on to this forum very regularly... hence, finding out how is uncle Soon like... know he is very easy going guy... but alos fear that he is super busy... whether he can "eye ball" the whole reno project...And the carpentry works will it be okay?

Sorry... me - pretty new here...

Thanks

Hey I was recommeneded to this Ah Soon too.

I called him, duno izzit the same ah soon u all talking abt leh,

I got his hp no.

can someone PM me to clarify to cfm. Thx