Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
deanchiong

Niu & Niu New Home

Wah! Now HDB also gives mosaic in the toilet? Rather cool leh. The toilets designs used to be rather "terok". Now, looking at ur pics, it's pretty nice! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah! Now HDB also gives mosaic in the toilet? Rather cool leh. The toilets designs used to be rather "terok". Now, looking at ur pics, it's pretty nice! :)

Nowadays everything is cheaper due to crisis so HDB give alot too.

Congrats on your new home.. Your new home looks pretty high.. Good condition as well..

I also went to the Phillips Sale but only bought 3 things in total.. You bought a lot manz.. I love that Vacuum cleaner.. but above our budget.. We went on Sat and it was sold at $320 I think.. That Radio clock was a NO-NO by my hubby.. hee..

Yah $320. Last 3 set so they selling at $290. Philips sale are really worth it. Cheap mah so buy lor, moreover its a need not a want. Maybe the radio clock its a want.

Hi.. your unit layout is the same as mine! I'll be staying at Blk 487 & waiting for my keys. So envious that 488ers have gotten their keys & can start reno.

Is the TV pt at the bay window wall side?

your pre-reno conditions really looks very good! keke, so you can save on the toilet wall tiles and the main door and grille. i like your MBR bath room wall mosiacs so nice leh. HDB now very modern hor? even your windown grilles no need to change liao. save so much money 4 u oredi.

Hi.. your unit layout is the same as mine! I'll be staying at Blk 487 & waiting for my keys. So envious that 488ers have gotten their keys & can start reno.

Is the TV pt at the bay window wall side?

Yes. TV pt at bay window side wall.

So have you decided your ID or renovators?

Yah man, too soon...haha. In Admiralty Link

hmm i'm staying in woodlands near the Singapore sports school...anywhere near?

Haven really source for ID or contractor yet. Will be mtg 1 this wkend. Recommended by a friend. A bit tight on budget & will prob get a contractor since we more or less know what we want. Quite sad to see that the master bedroom is so small! Wanted to do WIW but guess its not possible with this kind of size.

can try my contractor, Mr Yeak...so far he's quite good, presently doing up my new house....

get a few more quotes to have a good comparison

Mr Yeak

Basic image interior design

Block 292,Yishun Street 22

#01-291,Singapore (760292)

Tel : 9238-9340

CelliniNevaSF9292.jpg

Latest buy. Really like it very much. Have been eyeing since April. Was just trying luck to see whether got any sale yesterday. Because since we saw it, leather price went up. Luckily yesterday have sale again. So without further ado, just purchase it

Have ordered Parquet flooring from HuaHua at Changi road. They really sell cheap parquet. Hopefully its good too. Due to personall budget, I ordered the Indonesia parquet. Just hope no issue in the future.

Have also meet up a contractor (Finally) to quote for the reno work. Saw his workmanship from a friend's house. Not bad. It's just that like what everyone say, you have to tell the contractor your design. Then he will tell you whether can or not. He return the quote to me 2 days later and wow, it was so cheap. Same concept ID quoted 30K, he is almost 50%. Still in the mid of finalizing the scope with him. If can want to confirm with him fast. Cant wait.

To supply labour, tools and materials to install:

Living room

1 No. L-shape shoe rack laminated cabinet $500.00

2100mm (H) x 350mm (D) x 760mm (L)

1 Lot laminted partition with door covering CD shelter $800.00

2600mm (H) x 100mm (D) 2400mm (L)

1 No. plaster board partition with 1 No. sliding door including track for door $750.00

2100mm (H) x 200mm (D) x 2100mm (L)

1 Lot TV feature wall including $1,500.00

1 No. Full height laminated cabinet

2400mm (H) x 400mm (D) x 500mm (L)

1 length Drawer laminate TV cabinet

250mm (H) x 400mm (D) x 2400mm (L)

2 Nos. plywood laminate shelving

60mm (T) x 200mm (D) x 2400mm (L)

1 Length of false ceiling using plaster board from living room entrance to master bed room $700.00

1 Length of of laminate plywood for 3/4 bay window $350.00

12mm (T) x 450mm (W) x 3700mm (L)

1 Lot of pebbels and stones including floor tiles for living room entrance flooring $650.00

Sub total $5,250.00

Master bed room

1 Length of L-shape laminate wardrobe with ABS trimming $2,300.00

2600mm (H) x 600mm (D) x 4100 (L)

1 set of plaster board partition and 6 sets of "BLUM" runner and tracks $400.00

2400mm (H) x 100mm (D) x 800mm (L)

Sub total $2,700.00

Kitchen

1 Lot of kicthen laminate cabinet with ABS trimming 16mm thick including $2,600.00

1 Length of L-Shape laminate cabinet

1100mm (H) x 330mm (D) x 3340mm (L)

1 Length of bottom cabinet

500mm (H) x 600(D) x 4600mm (L)

1 Tall cabinet

2600mm (H) x 600mm (D) x 450mm (L)

1 Length of laminate pipe box up with door $250.00

490mm (H) x 250 (D) x 1400mm (L)

1 Legth of L- shape solid surface top for item 1.10 $1,200.00

38mm (T) x 600mm (D) x 4600mm (L)

10 Sets of "Blum" runners and tracks $400.00

1 length of wall plywood with coloured tampered glass $600.00

12mm (T) x 700mm (D) x 3340mm (L)

1 Length of service yard laminate cabinet with solid surface top $800.00

1150mm (T) x 600mm (D) x 1400mm (L)

1 Lot of cement based flooring for item 1.10 and item 1.15 $400.00

Sub total $6,250.00

Toilets

1 Length of L-shape tempered glass shower screen for common toilet with kerb $470.00

10mm (T) x 1500mm (D) x 1800 (L)

1 Length of L-shape tempered glass shower screen for master bed room toilet with kerb $470.00

10mm (T) x 1500mm (D) x 1800 (L)

Dismantling existing toilet bowl and basin and dispose off site and install new toilet bowl and sink (Toilet bowl and sink are free issued item) including 1 No. solid surface top with laminate cabinet and 2 Nos. of aluminium frostered glass door $850.00

850mm (H) x 500mm (D) x 700mm (L)

Sub total $1,790.00

General

To paint whole house using "Nippon" paint up to 5 colours $1,200.00

Sub total $1,200.00

Total Contract Amount $17,190.00

At Lat got the final quotation from my contractor. Would appreciate if someone from this forum can advice me where my quote stands and whether worth while

Edited by deanchiong